Profile for Bibliophile@heart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bibliophile@heart RSS Feed (Maryland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Light Weight Soft Infinity Solid Color Jersey Fashion Scarf Shawl Wrap Loop,One Size,B Pink.Baby Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 15, 2014
Love this scarf. Soft and comfy!

Tell Tale Fairy Tales
Tell Tale Fairy Tales
Price: $11.66
34 used & new from $6.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as much fun as the Spot it game, December 15, 2014
This review is from: Tell Tale Fairy Tales (Toy)
Not as much fun as the Spot it game. Feel like work to do this with a 7 year old!

One a Day Women's Vitacraves Gummies, 100 Count
One a Day Women's Vitacraves Gummies, 100 Count
Offered by green and natural
Price: $19.00
8 used & new from $15.23

4.0 out of 5 stars These aren't my favorite chewy vitamins but they are okay, December 15, 2014
These aren't my favorite chewy vitamins but they are okay. Just sort of a yucky taste overall, but they seem to be otherwise okay.

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup, Classic Ivory, 1.0 Ounces
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup, Classic Ivory, 1.0 Ounces
Price: $7.99
7 used & new from $7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drugstore product!, December 15, 2014
This is my favorite drugstore brand foundation. Good color matches and smooth coverage.

Bundle Monster 4pc Pro Beauty Flawless Makeup Blender Foundation Puff Multi Shape Sponges
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money., December 15, 2014
I don't think these are worth the money at all. I really prefer using my brush and have gone back to that.

Snowman's Story
Snowman's Story
by Will Hillenbrand
Price: $8.49
37 used & new from $8.49

1.0 out of 5 stars There are NO words!, December 15, 2014
This review is from: Snowman's Story (Hardcover)
There are NO words. Not my idea of a book that you read to a child. I wish the description has been clearer. Returned it! Not at all appropriate for a 7 year old.

iHome IM60GT 3.5mm Aux Portable Speaker (Gray Translucent)
iHome IM60GT 3.5mm Aux Portable Speaker (Gray Translucent)
Offered by Next Gen Wireless
Price: $15.89
86 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working in 6-8 months. You get what you pay for!, December 5, 2014
Stopped working after about 6-8 months. Sound is decent for the price and size and battery life is good. But, I still expected it to work longer. Not when I turn it on there is just the sound of fuzz. Disappointing. I guess you get what you pay for!

The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 1)
The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 1)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun and easy read!, December 3, 2014
This is a really fun book. I enjoyed the magical elements of the story. My only complaint is that it dragged for about 50 pages in the middle and I literally found myself skipping pages. Still, I think this author has talent and I'm giving the second book in the series a shot!

Emerson 1000W 1.3 Cu. Ft. Microwave Oven
Emerson 1000W 1.3 Cu. Ft. Microwave Oven
Offered by Portlight
Price: $178.67
8 used & new from $59.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst appliance purchase...ever!!!!!!, November 8, 2014
Would give it less stars if I could. Broke In Under 9 months. Totally piece of crap!!! Will never buy another Emerson product again!

Ortho 489510 Snake-B-Gon Snake Repellent Granules, 2-Pound (Not Sold in AK)
Ortho 489510 Snake-B-Gon Snake Repellent Granules, 2-Pound (Not Sold in AK)
Offered by Ron's Home and Hardware
Price: $9.47
10 used & new from $7.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't laugh...it really works!!!!', July 9, 2014
We had at least 5 big black snakes in the garage if the house we just purchased. After killing two if them and feeling awful we decided to try this. Everyone laughed at me when I bought it... But this stuff works!!! It has a string odor ( think nutmeg and lavender but less appealing) and apparently the snakes dislike it. Three snakes slithered out within 2 days. Love this stuff! The smell dies seem to fade after about a week or so, which makes this a temporary fix I guess. But, better than nothing!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6