Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for E. Hibbard > Reviews

Browse

E. Hibbard's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Hibbard RSS Feed (Watertown, MA)

Page: 1 | 2
Icarer Card Slot Vintage Genuine Leather Filp Case for iphone 6 4.7inch (Card Slot Vintage Series - Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., November 18, 2015
I will never lose my debit card again. It takes a little while for the leather to loosen up to get the cards out easily. Then it's great. I. It holds my license, my bus pass, and debit card. Great for when I want to leave my purse and wallet at home.

Easy Care Safety Shield Tablet Cutter
Easy Care Safety Shield Tablet Cutter
Offered by GroupMedShop
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk! Buy at your own risk., November 18, 2015
Don't buy if you want evenly split pills. This thing is junk. I bought it at my pharmacy because they did not have the Apex splitter that I was accustomed to using. No big deal, I thought, it just has a few more bells and whistles. I never got an even split and sometimes my pills would crumble. JUNK!

Singer Pearlized Head Straight Pins, 150-Count
Singer Pearlized Head Straight Pins, 150-Count
Price: $5.11
20 used & new from $0.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these. The heads fall off., December 4, 2014
Don't buy!!!!!! I purchased these yesterday to finish a project when my supply ran out. The heads fell off when I was pushing them into the fabric. Terrible!

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job., September 18, 2014
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
I really needed a decent calculator for my KFHDX. This totally fits the bill, and works as advertised. I highly recommend you download this app.

Bubble Blaze
Bubble Blaze
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, July 20, 2014
This review is from: Bubble Blaze (App)
This game is a cuter version of the classic, Snood. I always enjoy this kind of game. The animation is nicely done. Have a wonderful experience.

Sterling Silver Plain Band Spinner Ring
Sterling Silver Plain Band Spinner Ring
Offered by Hawaiian Silver Jewelry
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., May 23, 2014
This is a very nice ring. My husband enjoys the spinner feature. It is very good for someone with fidgety hands. Quick shipping as well.

Ivation 6 LED Automatic Motion-sensing Night Light - Battery Powered Hallway Light with a Built in Motion and Light Sensor and adjustable light timer
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $14.99
22 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect., May 23, 2014
I am rating at 4 stars for now. I do like this night light, but these are the items that would make me upgrade my rating to a 5.

1. The adhesive included with the product is terrible; the hanger can't stand the weight of night light and falls. I can't use the screws, because I rent. My solution, purchase 3M mounting squares.

2. The motion detector doesn't work well when placed low, similar to outlet light. Sometimes it turns on and sometimes it doesn't. I am moving it higher to location to improve the situation.

Otherwise, it's almost perfect.

Haier LE46A2280 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz Slim LED HDTV
Haier LE46A2280 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz Slim LED HDTV

3.0 out of 5 stars A good TV for the money - UPDATE, December 11, 2012
I purchased this TV for $399 on a lightning deal and thought that I was buying at a great price. A week and half later the regular price dropped to $369 and thanks to Amazon's TV price guarantee I received a credit for the difference. That makes this TV an AWESOME deal.

The TV is easy to set up, simply tighten 3 screws to the stand. When I turned it on, the first thing I noticed was that the screen is very bright and because it is LED backlit, the white is a very cool blue. I toyed with the settings a bit, and set the warmth to cool and the mode to movie. A previous reviewer's comments about the color settings are dead on, and the combination I am using creates the most natural color settings.

When I initially connected the TV, I was not overly enthused by the picture quality, there were artifacts and quite a bit of pixelation. Also, after I had turned the TV off for a while and then turned it back on, I would have sound and no picture except for vertical lines. The display said the picture was broadcasting at 0p. I was worried that this might have been a bad purchase, and that I would have to return the TV.

I run a TIVO and ROKU box through my Sony home theater system. My problem with the vertical lines stemmed from the settings on my receiver. After I reset the receiver, shutting off the standby and and HDMI pass-thru I have had no further issues with vertical lines and a 0p signal.

My ROKU looked awesome from the get go, and I had no issues with pixelation or artifacts, so I reasoned that my issues with picture had something to do with my cable/TIVO. I corrected the issues by manually adjusting the broadcast settings on my TIVO, so that it would transmit at 480p through 1080p. This eliminated 99% of my issues with the picture. I don't watch sports so the 60Hz refresh rate is adequate for my needs.

I can't comment on sound, since I use a home theater system, but I will say that, since I properly tuned the settings, I really like the picture on this TV and I am glad that I made the purchase and that I don't have to return it.

***UPDATE*** 12/14/12

I AM EXCHANGING THIS TV BECAUSE OF THE APPEARANCE OF BLUE HORIZONTAL LINES ACROSS THE SCREEN. I SHOULD RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT ON TUESDAY. I AM CROSSING MY FINGERS THAT THIS IS SIMPLY A DEFECTIVE UNIT. I WOULD RECOMMEND PURCHASING SERVICE CONTRACT IF YOU PURCHASE THIS TELEVISION.
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2013 8:17 PM PDT

Anchor Hocking 3-Piece Measuring Cup Set
Anchor Hocking 3-Piece Measuring Cup Set
Offered by Smart Deal
Price: $19.55
49 used & new from $12.67

2.0 out of 5 stars Lettering wears off, October 1, 2012
I bought these because I didn't like the style of the newer Pyrex measuring cups. The problem is that the lettering comes off in the dishwasher. I'm switching to embossed cups because these are useless with invisible lettering.

DMC Prism Craft Thread Jumbo Pack, Multicolor, 105-Pack
DMC Prism Craft Thread Jumbo Pack, Multicolor, 105-Pack
Offered by The Brand Spot
Price: $11.99
15 used & new from $10.96

5.0 out of 5 stars It is wonderful for very inexpensive craft thread, February 16, 2012
I think that the colors are great, and I have had no problem working with it for some small crochet projects. I think it's perfect for friendship bracelets. It isn't DMC Perle Cotton #5 and it's not meant to be. I don't think that I would use it for any cross stitch or embroidery projects. Try it. I don't think that it is as bad as the previous reviewer suggests.

Page: 1 | 2