Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer jrscwrld jrscwrld jrscwrld  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games
Profile for enoughAlready > Reviews

enoughAlready's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

enoughAlready RSS Feed

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $10.99

1,550 of 1,726 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Rang very true to my soul, October 23, 2012
Many of the points the Dr makes were theories that I have personally had for years but couldn't put words to...he puts another's voice to it that is far more technically knowledgeable about the brains function than I.

How time differs from what we understand, how we aren't separate from God or heaven but in our human "suit"(my words not his) we have filters in place which don't allow us to see the glory and miracle all around us...not immediately visible until you understand them for what they are.

It helps explain on a deeper level why it was so painful for Jesus to be separated from God even if only for a short while. That once you have been there you realize that while life in this realm(earthly)is precious, what is ahead is so much better. That we realize the fear of this new place or what happens next is completely unfounded. Sort of like a childs first day of the afternoon most love what they initially feared and never look back to the time before as "better".

I am not sure why but I am certain there is a deep truth to what this Dr experienced. Once I got started I literally stayed up all night reading it.

I come from 25yrs of a very technical background myself where everything has to have an answer, a reason why it works or fails...we don't allow shades of gray or the unexplained in my work. I am the ultimate doubting Thomas and need proof and then documented observational testing/PROOF of it working before I am sold on it and put it into production. Perhaps that is why this Dr's approach...the measuring, going analytical AGAINST what your natural thoughts tell you, making certain to measure in great deal the opposing hypothesis to your thoughts/beliefs ....really works for me. The world is full of crackpots and those easily fooled with emotional tales....but this guy isn't a crackpot and I am no emotional fool. While I don't know him personally I know plenty like him.

Doc if you read these reviews, don't be concerned if you find some haters/doubters/ the end it won't matter as we all will experience it and KNOW for certain. I commend you talking about your experience and wish you all the best.
Comment Comments (241) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2015 3:05 PM PDT

Dreams From My Real Father:  A Story of Reds and Deception
Dreams From My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception
DVD ~ Frank Marshall Davis
Price: $9.99
26 used & new from $8.63

5.0 out of 5 stars If only 10% of this movie is true...., October 15, 2012
If only 10% of this movie is true the biggest snow job/lie in the history of America has been perpetrated.
There are some many relationships, so many "coincidences" that it's hard to believe that its all just happen-stance.

The media should have investigated MANY of these issues in 2008....the REAL relationships with communist members, Bill Ayers, Rev Wright, and other members who were involved in acts of violence against America. While they touched the stories they didn't really get to the bottom of any of them.

The simple fact that Obama even uses the same words is spooky. For example the use of the word "Change" is directly advised in communistic tactics from the 1950-60(the era when his alleged true father was a hard core communist writer). And the word "Hope" as well.....both were to leave blank canvasses for the simple minded to fill in themselves without Obama ever having to say what it meant. The phrase "yes we can".....was also taken from a communist leaders campaign posters. And speaking of campaign posters the eerie Obama poster is exactly the same technique used for Lenin and Che.

Again if only 10% is true its the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on some many people in the history of the world.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2013 2:13 PM PST