Profile for Mercds531 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mercds531 RSS Feed

Hershey's Chocolate Full Size Variety Pack, 30-Count Pack
Hershey's Chocolate Full Size Variety Pack, 30-Count Pack
Price: $15.99
30 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MMM!, January 20, 2011
Delicious mix! Thanks so much! Me and my fiance are renting at my grandma's house here in Oregon, and she doesn't let us have much sweets. The last time we had anything chocolate was October (half of a snicker's bar, not any Halloween candy at all.) Ugh! So this is perfect! Thanks so much, it got to us so fast! Ordered it on the 15th and it was here by the 19th. My only complaint, is that I purchased it at twenty-one dollars and fourty-three cents, but here now it says that it's twenty dollars and eleven cents. Sure, it's just a little over a dollar, but a dollar I won't get back!

California Exotic Novelties Waterproof Jack Rabbit, Pink
California Exotic Novelties Waterproof Jack Rabbit, Pink
Offered by Cusker
Price: $25.99
93 used & new from $21.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Ehh., January 16, 2011
It's way too big for me. I bought it several months ago, and have used it maybe 3 times. It's uncomfortable. Also, the picture is MISLEADING! Inspecting it closer now, I see the little nubby on the pink jack rabbit, but it says nothing about there being several rows of hard, plastic nubbies near the head of the toy. Sad I wasted my money on this product.

Wild Republic Cuddlekins Vibes 12" Pink Giraffe
Wild Republic Cuddlekins Vibes 12" Pink Giraffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, January 16, 2011
It's perfect! I love it, exactly what I ordered. Only problem is, I wish the description would've said that his back legs are sewn to be sitting down. I had anticipated standing him up in a gift basket I'm giving for Valentine's Day. That being said, I think it'll work just fine the way he is. Thank you! :)

Replacement Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger w/US Power Cord for Dell Inspiron
Offered by D-cube
Price: $7.13
67 used & new from $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this item!, January 16, 2011
Received today within the time limit, and it was exactly what I was looking for! Works perfectly with my laptop. Thank you! Will order again in the future if I need to! :)

Ty Beanie Baby Smitten  Hedgehog with Heart
Ty Beanie Baby Smitten Hedgehog with Heart
Offered by BBToyStore
Price: $17.97
11 used & new from $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars This Little Guy is So Adorable!, January 12, 2011
I ordered him for Valentine's Day, and can't wait to give him to my fiance. So cute! You won't be disappointed. :)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I Am So Disappointed With This Photo Album..., January 12, 2011
Yes, it does hold 500 pictures, and that's great, but the picture of the inside is VERY unclear, very blurry, and I bought this album thinking that it was all a horizontal layout. I was wrong, there's 2 pictures vertical on the outside of the pages, and 3 pictures horizontal on the inside of the pages. What a disappointment! Most of my pictures are horizontal, so I guess I will have to look elsewhere. I won't be returning it, in anticipation that this year I will take more vertical pictures. (This album was meant for my collection of pictures for 2010.) It pisses me off that it only says 5 pictures per page, but nothing in the description that there's 2 pictures vertical, and 3 horizontal. Had I known that, I would've bought the Large Capacity Bi-Directional Album for 500 prints by Pioneer, instead, at least that album lets you write descriptions next to the picture. At least THEY have a very clear picture of what the inside of the album looks like.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2012 12:28 PM PST

Classix Bullet, Purple
Classix Bullet, Purple
Price: $8.91
17 used & new from $3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great vibrator!, January 8, 2011
I would never buy a toy without reviews on it, and these reviews are true to how good this vibrator is. I just received this a few days ago, and I love the sliding speed control, and when you have it on high, it is very fast! I mean, super fast. It's amazing, super quiet, too, and the price is even better! I'm glad I took a chance and trusted the reviews on this one. I will report back later on in a few months to let you know if it's still working. I recommend this 100%. You will not be disappointed.

Update: It's 7/31/2011 now, and I bought this vibrator back in early January of this year. It has now (about 8 months later!) gotten to where I have to adjust the wire a certain way to get it to work. I have been using it several times a week all year and I am extremely happy to say that I will be buying this again and again.