Profile for Judy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Judy "Judy Murray Jack" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The One Year Chronological Bible NIV
The One Year Chronological Bible NIV
by Tyndale
Price: $18.35
52 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful for putting pieces together, August 27, 2014
Starting in August, I am getting clarity on how the prophets fit with the Babylonian captivity. I enjoy the daily readings and follow up with notes from my study Bibles.

Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup -- 12 fl oz
Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup -- 12 fl oz
Offered by Low Carb Cabana Store
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for low carb diets, June 26, 2014
Tastes like regular pancake syrup with no carbs, or any food value for that matter. I use this with pancakes made from whey protein and 1 egg. Tastes great!

Bellemain Adjustable Burger Press with Auto Expeller
Bellemain Adjustable Burger Press with Auto Expeller
Offered by Perella's
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and clean, June 25, 2014
I am on a low carb diet and eat 3 or 4 hamburgers without buns a week. I buy low fat ground beef and make patties to freeze. This device is metal and easy to use. It cleans up in soapy hot water and air dries. I am glad I purchased this one. It will never wear out.

The Light and the Glory
The Light and the Glory
Price: $10.42

4.0 out of 5 stars American History from a Christian Perspective, May 28, 2014
Written about the time of the US bicentennial, this book explains our Christian heritage which is mostly lost in public school history books. The sacrifices of early settlers is worth considering. God's provision to the Pilgrims in providing an English speaking Native American is astonishing. We would do well to return to our roots.

Diet 101: The Truth About Low Carb Diets
Diet 101: The Truth About Low Carb Diets
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition rocks, May 23, 2014
I started on a low carb diet 4 weeks ago. This book is helping me quantify what is working and what is not. The Kindle edition lets me zip to an online reference from my Kindle Fire HDX with a touch of my finger. The calculator telling me how many calories, protein, and fat to consume after I chose the number of net carbs I want to eat is especially helpful. The reference is in Chapter 11.

Jenny advised getting an app to help calculate food values. I chose Low Carb Diet Assistant for the iPhone. Now I understand that I was not eating enough which explains my lack of energy.

I am also setting my goal for total weight loss lower, due to Jenny's information. And, I am giving myself more credit for having lost 5% of my body weight the first time I did low carb 2 years ago and have kept it off!

I had previously read Blood Sugar 101 which is also valuable. I am using a blood sugar meter to see how various food affect me. 2 weeks on the diet was enough to have my blood work ordered by the doctor in a "normal" range, though I may actually be prediabetic.

Update: I also bought the hardcopy to underline and share. There is much to absorb, including caveats about what may happen when one goes off of low carbs. It is working for me, but low carb diets are not for everyone. This book helps you decide.

Epson Print Plugin
Epson Print Plugin
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kindle HDX, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Epson Print Plugin (App)
The plugin worked with my Epson Workforce 845 on my new Kindle Fire HDX. Office Pro said I needed it. I clicked on download and moments later printed my test page.

Parenthood Season 4 [HD]
Parenthood Season 4 [HD]
DVD
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps on being interesting, December 8, 2013
Fun to follow the ups and downs of this family. My daughter had breast cancer last year. The fears were well portrayed.

Suave Naturals and Seasonals Body Wash 18 Oz Family Size Bottle (Cucumber Melon) 1 pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but not good value for price I paid, May 17, 2013
I love the scent of this product. It has been unavailable at Walmart for a couple of months.

I thought that I would be receiving more product for the price, but received only 1 bottle.

Silvertone Bread Tray: RW535A
Silvertone Bread Tray: RW535A
by Rw535a
Edition: Unknown Binding
8 used & new from $16.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive. Plate only., January 26, 2013
This review is from: Silvertone Bread Tray: RW535A
I was mislead by the picture and thought I was getting the communion tray as well. But, I do like the bread plate and have ordered the cup tray as well,

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bleeds even after washing, November 24, 2012
This is an attractive shirt, however it turns my bra pink even after I have washed it. Would not recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5