Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Judy > Reviews

Browse

Judy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Judy "Judy Murray Jack" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No more mask leaks, August 10, 2015
I am enjoying this product. No only does my mask stay in place all night, I am able to use my nightly face cream again. Strongly recommended. I am able to use one liner 4 times.

Memories of Sandfields
Memories of Sandfields
by Bethan Lloyd-Jones
Price: $8.10
23 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Upbeat and true stories, July 21, 2015
This review is from: Memories of Sandfields (Paperback)
This is a delightful book by the wife of a great preacher. It adds insight to the ministry of Martin Lloyd-Jones, as well as introducing us to some of those we will know in eternity.

Miles Kimball C-PAP Pillow
Miles Kimball C-PAP Pillow
Offered by Miles Kimball Company
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Working well, July 21, 2015
I am glad I bought this pillow. It allows several adjustments. It seems best for sleeping on my back. I prefer my sides and it is OK for that. I am still adjusting to using double the CPAP pressure and a full face mask. I am using double pillow covers to make up for the lack of a removal cover.

The Morning Watch
The Morning Watch
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brief, pithy daily devotions, May 28, 2015
This review is from: The Morning Watch (Kindle Edition)
Wonderful for deepening daily devotions. I plan to use it for a year or until its wisdom is stored into heart.

Whitmor 6318-2678 Deluxe Rolling Utility Cart, Black
Whitmor 6318-2678 Deluxe Rolling Utility Cart, Black
Price: $30.99
41 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Assembled by 74 year old woman, May 20, 2015
Not the 10-15 minutes touted by some. More like 45 minutes. Needed pliers to bend 2 cotter pins and my rubber mallet. But the instructions were clear. The enclosed parts were perfect. The carton is large, as all but the wheels is assembled. Replaces a 4 year old cart I damaged that needed a handyman to assemble. Thanks to all for your comments that led me to buy this.

Update 6-10-15. Today, I loaded the cart with 4 laundry loads and took it to the Laundry Room. Though less heavy duty than my last cart, it handled well.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Amababa(TM)Newest 1PC Replacement Bands with Metal Clasps for Garmin Vivofit(No tracker, Replacement Bands Only) (Teal, Large)
Offered by i-smile
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Deducted a star for lack of security loop, somI ..., May 20, 2015
Deducted a star for lack of security loop, somI have to use my black one. That said, I do get compliments on the color.

iOximeter Smartphone Pulse Oximeter
iOximeter Smartphone Pulse Oximeter
Offered by Bois Blanc Sports
Price: $69.99
4 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for sleep tracking, May 20, 2015
I can't say enough about how helpful it has been to track my SpO2 during sleep. After 7 years on a CPAP at level 6, I learned I was not getting enough O2 for 20-40% of the night. So, I went to my pulmonology group and requested a sleep test. Sure enough, I needed to be at a much higher level. They prescribed level 13. I was unable to handle the increase with my pillow mask, and learned how to reset my CPAP machine to level 10. With a new mask, I am up to level 12 and getting enough O2.

The pulse readings, on the other hand, are not as useful when I am moving. It appeared that I had a heart arrythmia, but a cardiac stress test and an echo cardiogram has ruled that out. It seems that any pulse oximeter will fail to pick up all pulse beats when the body is moving. So much for using it on my treadmill.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2015 1:03 PM PDT

ChoiceMMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Real Person Voice Reading Results
ChoiceMMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Real Person Voice Reading Results
Offered by mibest
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my friend's life!, April 24, 2015
My 89 year old neighbor with macular degeneration and "lazy lungs" was frustrated at not knowing how her O2 level was unless someone was their to read the standard oximeter. I ordered this one for her and she was delighted. A few days later, she said she had shortness of breath but her O2 was in the 90s. My daughter, an RN, said to get her checked out. The hotline nurse decided it was time for the paramedics. She was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and congestive heart failure along with known problems. Her son, an MD, said I had saved her life, but I credit God and this oximeter. She is making a good recovery Nd continues to check her oxygen by herself.

The Explanation for Everything: A Novel
The Explanation for Everything: A Novel
by Lauren Grodstein
Price: $10.12
71 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting characters, but "evangelical Christians" fall short, February 27, 2015
I heard this book at my friend's home as a "Talking Book". The characters are interesting and believable until the end when some of them reverse course in ways that don't ring true. As a Christian myself, I was hoping to hear a good presentation for Intelligent Design, but this was not included. The evangelical Christians fail the "real Christian" test in turning away from faith in one case and in having loose morals and unloving motives in the other. Still, I liked the characters, could visualize them, and admire the author's ability to create them. Overall, it seems an apologetic for atheism.

Mozart in the Jungle
Mozart in the Jungle
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but too sexy, February 20, 2015
Fast moving. Interesting plots. Objectionable sex, but may watch more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6