Profile for Judy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Judy "Judy Murray Jack" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Morning Watch
The Morning Watch
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brief, pithy daily devotions, May 28, 2015
This review is from: The Morning Watch (Kindle Edition)
Wonderful for deepening daily devotions. I plan to use it for a year or until its wisdom is stored into heart.

Whitmor 6318-2678 Deluxe Rolling Utility Cart, Black
Whitmor 6318-2678 Deluxe Rolling Utility Cart, Black
Price: $35.56
39 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Assembled by 74 year old woman, May 20, 2015
Not the 10-15 minutes touted by some. More like 45 minutes. Needed pliers to bend 2 cotter pins and my rubber mallet. But the instructions were clear. The enclosed parts were perfect. The carton is large, as all but the wheels is assembled. Replaces a 4 year old cart I damaged that needed a handyman to assemble. Thanks to all for your comments that led me to buy this.

Amababa(TM)Newest 1PC Replacement Bands with Metal Clasps for Garmin Vivofit(No tracker, Replacement Bands Only) (Teal, Large)
Offered by i-smile
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Deducted a star for lack of security loop, somI ..., May 20, 2015
Deducted a star for lack of security loop, somI have to use my black one. That said, I do get compliments on the color.

iOximeter Smartphone Pulse Oximeter
iOximeter Smartphone Pulse Oximeter
Offered by Bois Blanc Sports
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well on Treadmill, May 20, 2015
I received my iOximeter yesterday and used it last night with my iPhone 5s. As predicted, the phone ran out of juice during the night but still yielded good data. The very pleasant surprise was setting the phone on my treadmill's shelf and using it during a workout. The included cable is long enough. Having a realtime display of SpO2 and pulse rate was awesome!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2015 1:03 PM PDT

ChoiceMMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Real Person Voice Reading Results
ChoiceMMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Real Person Voice Reading Results
Offered by ChoiceMMed
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my friend's life!, April 24, 2015
My 89 year old neighbor with macular degeneration and "lazy lungs" was frustrated at not knowing how her O2 level was unless someone was their to read the standard oximeter. I ordered this one for her and she was delighted. A few days later, she said she had shortness of breath but her O2 was in the 90s. My daughter, an RN, said to get her checked out. The hotline nurse decided it was time for the paramedics. She was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and congestive heart failure along with known problems. Her son, an MD, said I had saved her life, but I credit God and this oximeter. She is making a good recovery Nd continues to check her oxygen by herself.

The Explanation for Everything: A Novel
The Explanation for Everything: A Novel
by Lauren Grodstein
Price: $13.76
71 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting characters, but "evangelical Christians" fall short, February 27, 2015
I heard this book at my friend's home as a "Talking Book". The characters are interesting and believable until the end when some of them reverse course in ways that don't ring true. As a Christian myself, I was hoping to hear a good presentation for Intelligent Design, but this was not included. The evangelical Christians fail the "real Christian" test in turning away from faith in one case and in having loose morals and unloving motives in the other. Still, I liked the characters, could visualize them, and admire the author's ability to create them. Overall, it seems an apologetic for atheism.

Mozart in the Jungle [HD]
Mozart in the Jungle [HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but too sexy, February 20, 2015
Fast moving. Interesting plots. Objectionable sex, but may watch more.

God’s Super-Apostles: Encountering the Worldwide Prophets and Apostles Movement
God’s Super-Apostles: Encountering the Worldwide Prophets and Apostles Movement
Price: $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting exposure of false teaching input day, February 9, 2015
I learned about this book from a Christian radio station. I have not personally encountered this teaching, but I have friends who have been sucked in. The book is readable and presents a strong case for avoiding the New Apostolic Reformation churches or teaching.

A Perfect Day (2006) [HD]
A Perfect Day (2006) [HD]
DVD
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice twist at the end, December 27, 2014
Interesting ending. Story shows how success can turn ones head.

Scribbling in Sand: Best of Michael Card - Live
Scribbling in Sand: Best of Michael Card - Live
DVD ~ Michael Card
Offered by Media For Mission
Price: $7.69
36 used & new from $1.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice collection of Michael Card music, September 27, 2014
I wanted a DVD of Michael's music to augment his Day of Discovery teaching which I use in my Bible studies. This is a nice collection of his work in concert form. It includes glimpses of his family and other Christian ministries he does.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6