Profile for Judy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Judy "Judy Murray Jack" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ChoiceMMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Real Person Voice Reading Results
ChoiceMMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Real Person Voice Reading Results
Offered by ChoiceMMed
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my friend's life!, April 24, 2015
My 89 year old neighbor with macular degeneration and "lazy lungs" was frustrated at not knowing how her O2 level was unless someone was their to read the standard oximeter. I ordered this one for her and she was delighted. A few days later, she said she had shortness of breath but her O2 was in the 90s. My daughter, an RN, said to get her checked out. The hotline nurse decided it was time for the paramedics. She was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and congestive heart failure along with known problems. Her son, an MD, said I had saved her life, but I credit God and this oximeter. She is making a good recovery Nd continues to check her oxygen by herself.

The Explanation for Everything: A Novel
The Explanation for Everything: A Novel
by Lauren Grodstein
Price: $13.23
70 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting characters, but "evangelical Christians" fall short, February 27, 2015
I heard this book at my friend's home as a "Talking Book". The characters are interesting and believable until the end when some of them reverse course in ways that don't ring true. As a Christian myself, I was hoping to hear a good presentation for Intelligent Design, but this was not included. The evangelical Christians fail the "real Christian" test in turning away from faith in one case and in having loose morals and unloving motives in the other. Still, I liked the characters, could visualize them, and admire the author's ability to create them. Overall, it seems an apologetic for atheism.

Mozart in the Jungle [HD]
Mozart in the Jungle [HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but too sexy, February 20, 2015
Fast moving. Interesting plots. Objectionable sex, but may watch more.

God’s Super-Apostles: Encountering the Worldwide Prophets and Apostles Movement
God’s Super-Apostles: Encountering the Worldwide Prophets and Apostles Movement
Price: $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting exposure of false teaching input day, February 9, 2015
I learned about this book from a Christian radio station. I have not personally encountered this teaching, but I have friends who have been sucked in. The book is readable and presents a strong case for avoiding the New Apostolic Reformation churches or teaching.

A Perfect Day (2006) [HD]
A Perfect Day (2006) [HD]
DVD
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice twist at the end, December 27, 2014
Interesting ending. Story shows how success can turn ones head.

Scribbling in Sand: Best of Michael Card - Live
Scribbling in Sand: Best of Michael Card - Live
DVD ~ Michael Card
Offered by Media For Mission
Price: $7.69
37 used & new from $1.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice collection of Michael Card music, September 27, 2014
I wanted a DVD of Michael's music to augment his Day of Discovery teaching which I use in my Bible studies. This is a nice collection of his work in concert form. It includes glimpses of his family and other Christian ministries he does.

The One Year Chronological Bible NIV
The One Year Chronological Bible NIV
by Tyndale
Price: $20.98
62 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful for putting pieces together, August 27, 2014
Starting in August, I am getting clarity on how the prophets fit with the Babylonian captivity. I enjoy the daily readings and follow up with notes from my study Bibles.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for low carb diets, June 26, 2014
Tastes like regular pancake syrup with no carbs, or any food value for that matter. I use this with pancakes made from whey protein and 1 egg. Tastes great!

Bellemain Adjustable Burger Press with Auto Expeller
Bellemain Adjustable Burger Press with Auto Expeller
Offered by Perella's
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $16.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and clean, June 25, 2014
I am on a low carb diet and eat 3 or 4 hamburgers without buns a week. I buy low fat ground beef and make patties to freeze. This device is metal and easy to use. It cleans up in soapy hot water and air dries. I am glad I purchased this one. It will never wear out.

The Light and the Glory
The Light and the Glory
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars American History from a Christian Perspective, May 28, 2014
Written about the time of the US bicentennial, this book explains our Christian heritage which is mostly lost in public school history books. The sacrifices of early settlers is worth considering. God's provision to the Pilgrims in providing an English speaking Native American is astonishing. We would do well to return to our roots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6