Profile for j > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

j RSS Feed

Stride Rite Racer Lights Velocity Lighted Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid),Silver/Blue,11 M US Little Kid
Offered by TinySoles
Price: $51.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 10, 2014
My 3.5 year old thinks these are the best shoes ever. I'm a fan as they are holding up well to his adventures, are comfy, and give his foot good protection.

Timebound (The Chronos Files Book 1)
Timebound (The Chronos Files Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!!!, December 28, 2013
I read about 15 books a month....some good, some bad. This book is so well developed and enjoyable. I loved it!

Cassandra Clare: The Mortal Instrument Series (4 books): City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass; City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 4, 2013
Good YA series but much more teenager angst than her other series Infernal Devices. That being said, I'll still read the next set of books to come in this series.

KitchenAid Blender Coupling 9704230
KitchenAid Blender Coupling 9704230
Offered by PANDORA'S OEM APPLIANCE PARTS
Price: $5.69
20 used & new from $3.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy replacement, March 16, 2013
Saved me from buying a new blender! Simple to replace after watching YouTube video even for non-mechanical me! Works as described :)

EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale w/ 400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $79.95
9 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Scale, April 16, 2012
The EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital scale is perfectly fabulous at its job. Out of the box it took us just a few minutes to set up for two users. I love the autorecognition feature because it requires you to do nothing to switch between users. Who can beat that?! Similarly, the body fat/bone density/water content features require you to simply stand on the scale for a little more time. The scale is thin and fairly pretty for a scale. Having another color like silver would be a nice alternative. :D

green sprouts 10 Ounce Aqua Bottle, Aqua
green sprouts 10 Ounce Aqua Bottle, Aqua
Offered by Pronto Deals
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great straw!, June 15, 2011
I've tried a number of sippy cups with my eight month old but few straw cups as most of them are very hard straws designed for older children. He immediately was able to suck through the straw. :) The straw itself is very soft bendable which makes it safe for infants (6+). When I closed the lid and allowed him to shake it up and down, it did leak a bit with vigorous shaking. However, as that is not the norm, I'm pretty happy with it!

PumpEase Fabulous 50's Collection hands-free pumping bra - T-bird Red - L
PumpEase Fabulous 50's Collection hands-free pumping bra - T-bird Red - L
Offered by langton_distribution_ships_from_england
Price: $59.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver!, December 18, 2010
I'm exclusively pumping, so this is an absolute lifesaver for me as I can pump and hold my son or read a book. The material is similar to swim suit material which has a nice give to it. It is well constructed and durable. Since I usually wear an XL shirt, I was surprised to see that according to the size chart, I should order a Medium. So, I didn't listen and ordered a Large. While it fits, it's a little loose on me. So listen to the sizing chart!