Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for Tri Sanguanbun > Reviews

Browse

Tri Sanguanbun's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tri Sanguanbun RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not high quality. Looks ok from 10ft away but not up close., August 7, 2014
The quality of the colors and crispness aren't there. Looks like they used a low quality printer to print this out.

Gepe 3861E CardSafe Extreme for Compact Flash, SD, Smart Media, Multimedia Card, & Memory Stick (Onyx)
Price: $29.99
17 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case for your memory cards, June 30, 2014
I've got 4 SD cards so this is perfect for it. I haven't really tested its strength or ability to keep out water but it feels rugged, strong and closes tightly. The inner material is rubbery and your SD card will fit really well. I also have a system where I put all the SD cards facing up to start out, then when one is used I flip that one on its back to indicate that it's used and needs the content to be saved on my hard drive. So anything facing up means it's blank and free to use.

One surprise for me is that it's a little heavy and slightly thicker than expected (from the pictures provided by the company). I guess it's supposed to be this way in order to withstand any high pressure.

Overall, very happy with the product!

SP Gadgets POV Pole GoPro-Edition (19 inch, Black)
SP Gadgets POV Pole GoPro-Edition (19 inch, Black)
Price: $27.51
29 used & new from $10.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use, June 30, 2014
This is the first pole I got for a GoPro so I have nothing to compare it to. However, I'm very satisfied with it. The grip feels nice and does not slip easily, especially with the wrist band thing that comes attached to the bottom of it. Twisting the pole loosens it and allows it to extend. There are 3 levels of extension and you have to twist each one for extension. I was afraid it might break at first if I twist too hard, but don't worry...just twist the GoPro and the pole will loosen and once you're happy with the height, just twist it back to the right and it will stay tight.

Sherlock Season 1 [HD]
Sherlock Season 1 [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 27, 2014
Smart, funny, insightful.
Both Sherlock and Watson somehow complement each other very well.
Great performances all around!
Recommended for all.

Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) CL9 SODIMM 204-Pin 1.35V/1.5V Notebook Memory Modules CT2KIT51264BF1339
Offered by WHOLESALE TAG
Price: $59.99
7 used & new from $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well on my 2010 iMac!, November 10, 2013
Works well on my mid 2010 21.5in iMac. Started with 4GB but now I've got 8 more making it a total of 12GB. A lot less lagging now, especially when I use photo softwares and watch a movie at the same time.

B+W 77mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating
B+W 77mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating
Offered by aSavings
Price: $139.00
7 used & new from $139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome filter!, October 4, 2013
I'd recommend this to anyone who's looking to take landscape photos. I went on a Yellowstone trip a month ago and It was perfect. The skies would not be as clear and blue if I hadn't bought this filter.

Sensor Swab Type 3 (Box of 12)
Sensor Swab Type 3 (Box of 12)
Offered by Alaten Co. Inc.
Price: $41.48
5 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, October 4, 2013
It works. Though a bit expensive. I had to use 4 to get rid of the specks from my D600 sensor. I know I'll have to buy again soon.

Eclipse Cleaning System Solution
Eclipse Cleaning System Solution
Offered by Micro-Tools
Price: $13.53
4 used & new from $13.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., September 18, 2013
This product works very well and cleans my sensor without fail. However, I'd like to see a smaller (and therefore cheaper) bottle on sale. I don't think I'd get to use the whole bottle. A smaller one would keep the solution fresh and waste less resources.

Professional Cleaning Set for DSLR Cameras and Sensitive Electronics (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony) - Includes: Purosol All Natural Lens Cleaner 1 oz. Bottle + Lens Cleaning Pen + Lens Brush + Air Blower Cleaner + 50 Sheets Lens Tissue Paper + 3 Pack Oversize and Original Premium MagicFiber Microfibers Cleaning Cloths
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $6.71

Nikon D600 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (OLD MODEL)
Nikon D600 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (OLD MODEL)
Offered by SSE Photo & Video
Price: $1,367.95
48 used & new from $730.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D600 - Awesome camera!, November 3, 2012
I upgraded to the D600 from my D90 a few weeks ago, and I could see a huge difference! It was definitely worth the upgrade.
I'd really recommend getting some great lens too, like the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8.

The dynamic range is incredible. I'd go to Lightroom 4 and turn to my brother and say, "hey, how does this look", and he'd go, "looks too fake...like an HDR photo", but then I'd tell him that I didn't even adjust much except lowering the highlights a bit.
This doesn't ever happen with either my D90 or his Canon 7D!

Low-noise high ISO performance is really good as well. Shot a couple of local soccer games under some weak floodlights. I went up to ISO 6400 and came back with really usable photos. Obviously it's got some noise but unless you zoom in closely, you wouldn't notice a big difference between these or photos taken in poorly-lit conditions at ISO 1600. I'm impressed.

The body feels sturdy and weather-sealed. My first outing was for a pre-wedding shoot and it happened to be raining in 45F weather. This camera had no trouble battling the elements all day. Glad I wasn't using my D90 then, though it would've held up for a bit. I feel in total control and confident that I'll get great shots using this camera.

Overall, I'm really happy with the D600. So worth the upgrade!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2012 3:11 PM PST