ARRAY(0x94ed89a8)

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Triratana Sanguanbun RSS Feed

Sherlock Season 1 [HD]
Sherlock Season 1 [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 27, 2014
Smart, funny, insightful.
Both Sherlock and Watson somehow complement each other very well.
Great performances all around!
Recommended for all.

Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) CL9 SODIMM 204-Pin 1.35V/1.5V Notebook Memory Modules CT2KIT51264BF1339
Price: Click here to see our price
56 used & new from $60.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well on my 2010 iMac!, November 10, 2013
Works well on my mid 2010 21.5in iMac. Started with 4GB but now I've got 8 more making it a total of 12GB. A lot less lagging now, especially when I use photo softwares and watch a movie at the same time.

B+W 77mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating
B+W 77mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating
Price: $144.95
16 used & new from $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome filter!, October 4, 2013
I'd recommend this to anyone who's looking to take landscape photos. I went on a Yellowstone trip a month ago and It was perfect. The skies would not be as clear and blue if I hadn't bought this filter.

Sensor Swab Type 3 (Box of 12)
Sensor Swab Type 3 (Box of 12)
Offered by Outdoor Photo Gear
Price: $37.99
19 used & new from $34.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, October 4, 2013
It works. Though a bit expensive. I had to use 4 to get rid of the specks from my D600 sensor. I know I'll have to buy again soon.

Eclipse Cleaning System Solution
Eclipse Cleaning System Solution
Offered by Mel Pierce Camera
Price: $15.58
2 used & new from $9.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., September 18, 2013
This product works very well and cleans my sensor without fail. However, I'd like to see a smaller (and therefore cheaper) bottle on sale. I don't think I'd get to use the whole bottle. A smaller one would keep the solution fresh and waste less resources.

Professional Cleaning Set for DSLR Cameras (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony) - Includes: Purosol All Natural Lens Cleaner 1 oz. Bottle + Lens Cleaning Pen + Lens Brush + Air Blower Cleaner + 50 Sheets Lens Tissue Paper + 3 Pack Oversize and Original Premium MagicFiber Microfibers Cleaning Cloths
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $14.99

Nikon D600 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Nikon D600 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Offered by Circuit Street
Price: Click here to see our price
33 used & new from $1,425.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D600 - Awesome camera!, November 3, 2012
I upgraded to the D600 from my D90 a few weeks ago, and I could see a huge difference! It was definitely worth the upgrade.
I'd really recommend getting some great lens too, like the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8.

The dynamic range is incredible. I'd go to Lightroom 4 and turn to my brother and say, "hey, how does this look", and he'd go, "looks too fake...like an HDR photo", but then I'd tell him that I didn't even adjust much except lowering the highlights a bit.
This doesn't ever happen with either my D90 or his Canon 7D!

Low-noise high ISO performance is really good as well. Shot a couple of local soccer games under some weak floodlights. I went up to ISO 6400 and came back with really usable photos. Obviously it's got some noise but unless you zoom in closely, you wouldn't notice a big difference between these or photos taken in poorly-lit conditions at ISO 1600. I'm impressed.

The body feels sturdy and weather-sealed. My first outing was for a pre-wedding shoot and it happened to be raining in 45F weather. This camera had no trouble battling the elements all day. Glad I wasn't using my D90 then, though it would've held up for a bit. I feel in total control and confident that I'll get great shots using this camera.

Overall, I'm really happy with the D600. So worth the upgrade!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2012 3:11 PM PST

HTML and CSS Web Standards Solutions: A Web Standardistas' Approach
HTML and CSS Web Standards Solutions: A Web Standardistas' Approach
by Christopher Murphy
Price: $27.38
64 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 13, 2012
Great book for beginners! Makes your foundation good. I guess you need to learn all of these before moving on the more dynamic pages and websites.

Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Price: $326.95
28 used & new from $298.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 10, 2011
Worth every penny!! Get it. Very reliable and compact. Every time I use it, it never fails. Good flash range.

Essential Biochemistry
Essential Biochemistry
by Charlotte W. Pratt
Price: $181.25
177 used & new from $0.96

2.0 out of 5 stars do not lie, February 14, 2009
This review is from: Essential Biochemistry (Hardcover)
u said ur book was brand new. but its not. its used...there are scribbles everywhere on the textbook and some pages were folded up weirdly. and the CD was definitely used as well. DONT LIE on amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2010 7:03 PM PDT