Profile for Monica Main > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 427

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Monica Main "Monica Main" RSS Feed (Valencia, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Poolmaster 86233 Aqua Launch Slide
Poolmaster 86233 Aqua Launch Slide
Price: $138.59
14 used & new from $122.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Total piece of crap! DO NOT BUY!!, May 10, 2015
Total POS! Okay, so I've run the gamut with these blow-up pool slides and this is my 4th one in the past 3 years of having a pool. This was, hands down, the WORST ONE I've bought (and the most expensive). It lasted for a week and...that was it! Already had a hole in the seam. And for these stupid pool toy companies that provide those lame clear patches for a "repair," those are 100% useless since 99% of the holes you'll get in ANY pool toy or a slide like this is IN THE SEAM. So, the patch doesn't do anything!! Don't get this suck-fest slide. It's expensive and lasted the LEAST AMOUNT OF TIME out of ALL the blow-up slides I've purchased.

MyGift® Jewelry Tree w/ Bird Nest 48 pair Earrings Holder, Bracelets / Necklace Organizer Stand
Offered by MyGift
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is HUGE! Very pretty, nice earring tree! I LOVE IT!!, April 30, 2015
I love, love, LOVE this earring tree. It's MUCH LARGER than anticipated. The picture doesn't do it justice so hopefully you have a place on your dresser or vanity that can allow for room for this large tree. I got so tired of digging through this jewelry box drawer that I have to find earrings. Now all of my earrings are in perfect order. What's nice is that you can hang loop or dangling earrings on the lower part of the leaves and affix the stud earrings onto the higher part of the leaves. Great buy. This is much nicer than I could have possibly dreamed it would be.

adidas Performance Women's Anyanda Flex Thong W Athletic Sandal, Core Black/Neon Pink/Semi Solar Yellow, 9 M US
Price: $25.08
4 used & new from $24.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the comparable Nike brand; I'll be buying MORE of these in different colors!, April 28, 2015
These are dreamy sandals. I have a pair of Nike that I bought a couple of years ago. I bought a pair that were my exact size except that they seemed to fit my foot perfectly. I hate it when sandals fit perfectly without having at least a 1/4 or 1/2 inch extra. Unfortunately Nike didn't have 1/2 sizes and I wasn't going to size up a whole size on the sandals. So, when I decided to buy different pair for my recent spring break trip to Hawaii, I bought these.

I love, love, LOVE these soooooo much. In fact, they're 100x more comfortable than the comparable Nike sandals and they fit great (with that extra 1/2 inch) without me having to size up on the shoe. I decided that I'll be retiring my comparable Nike sandals (that look almost like these except they're all black) and I'll be getting more colors of this brand for sure. They cost less, are a high quality sandal, and are super comfortable. If you're sitting on the fence between these and the Nike ones like these, GET THESE INSTEAD! Nike's suck compared to these and they're more expensive too with few color selections.

New Antique Silver Birds Tree Jewelry Stand Display Earring Necklace Holder Organizer Rack Tower
Offered by Goldenrocket
Price: $12.35
23 used & new from $10.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Screw didn't work, had to send back!, April 28, 2015
Unfortunately I had to send this back. The plate that you see affixed to the tree at the bottom comes separate when receiving it in the box. I tried screwing it onto the bottom of the tree but either the screw was too large or the hole was stripped. I couldn't get the plate affixed onto the bottom of the tree and therefore had to send it back. I've since purchased a different earring tree because I didn't want a repeat of the same experience. It's too bad because this is a nice-size tree that would have looked nice on my vanity.

Method Foaming Hand Wash, Waterfall, 10 Ounce
Method Foaming Hand Wash, Waterfall, 10 Ounce
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves hands very clean with no residue!, April 22, 2015
I'm in love with these Method foaming hand wash soaps to where I'm replacing all my Soft Soap dispensers in the house. The smells are awesome, no matter which one you pick but I like how clean my hands feel. Other soaps leave a "sticky" residue, making me feel like I have to rinse my hands forever to get it all off. Not these. Great buy!

BMC Womens Cosmetic Eye Makeup Face Foundation Primer Puff Sponges - 60pc Set
BMC Womens Cosmetic Eye Makeup Face Foundation Primer Puff Sponges - 60pc Set
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bargain, high-quality sponges...highly recommended purchase!!, April 22, 2015
This is an amazing bargain for all these sponges. I get so sick of getting ripped off on sponges, paying a fortune for only 1 or 2 in a package. This is the first time I've seen these many sponges for such a small price! I love the texture of these, as they make applying liquid or whipped foundations a breeze without "dragging" on the face like some latex sponges will do. Another reviewer said these are small. I disagree. How large does a sponge have to be to apply foundation without it being awkward or too big? These are the perfect size without being too big or too small. You really can't go wrong with this purchase.

384 Feet - 48 English Ivy Silk Greenery Wedding Garlands Wholesale
384 Feet - 48 English Ivy Silk Greenery Wedding Garlands Wholesale
Offered by FunSquare
Price: $42.00
10 used & new from $36.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice above my kitchen cabinets but have a strong toxic "bacon" smell to them!, March 27, 2015
Really nice. I used this to put something on top of my kitchen cabinets since it was barren and plain up there. This ivy looks really nice and adds a lot to the kitchen without looking gaudy or lame. However, there is a strong smell when you first open up the bags. (I received 4 bags. Each bag contains 72 feet, I imagine. And then in each bag, 2 strands are tied together. Therefore, each strand is actually only 36 feet long.) It smells like bacon or something...but it airs out after a day or so. Probably contains some heavy cancer-causing chemicals that don't legally have to be disclosed due to this product coming from China. And it did take about 2 to 3 weeks to receive so if you're in a hurry, you're not going to get it in a realistic time frame.

CBConcept Brand Precision Halogen Light Bulb MR16 12Volt 50W 50 Watt - 12 Bulbs
CBConcept Brand Precision Halogen Light Bulb MR16 12Volt 50W 50 Watt - 12 Bulbs
Offered by CBconcept
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars These last a long time and they're much cheaper than at Home Depot or Lowe's!, March 26, 2015
These really last a long time and I love that they have the glass protector over the top unlike other models. I bought the Triangle bulbs and was disappointed that they didn't have the glass cover of top which is why I went through an entire 10-pack within only weeks of getting them. These last a long time, several months. And these lights are still on a darker schedule meaning that they are on about 12 hours a day (from 6pm to 6am). I'm sure that when I change my timers to 8 hours a day, these will last even longer. Great buy. Can't go wrong with these!

J World New York Lollipop Kids' Rolling Backpack with Lunch Bag, Poppy Pansy, One Size
Price: $46.18
10 used & new from $28.96

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, pretty fabric...love this backpack!, March 19, 2015
My daughter loves this backpack. Decent quality. I can understand why people think it's small. It's mostly for kids in early grade school years. Probably won't work for someone in junior high or high school since it won't fit larger books or 3-ring binders. My daughter is in the 1st grade so it works fine for her. Great buy!

Feng Shui 6" Elegant Indian Elephant Trunk Statue in Presentable Box and Gift Bow~Wealth Lucky Figurine Home Decor Gift US Seller (Idea for Christmas Valentine's day, birthday)
Offered by WE PAY YOUR SALES TAX
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning!!, March 19, 2015
This is stunning. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's sparkly and very pretty looking. It's larger than I expected. Thanks a lot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20