Profile for Natsuki Jameson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Natsuki Jameson RSS Feed

GUESS Women's U12631L1 Active Shine Gold-Tone Watch
GUESS Women's U12631L1 Active Shine Gold-Tone Watch
Offered by THESPICESOFLIFE
Price: $91.00
16 used & new from $76.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, January 9, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT.
It was his first gold watch and he loved it!:) he uses it almost everyday!!! It came in a package nice and neat.

Cool2day Ladies' Stunning Long Wave Wig+wig Cap (Dark Brown) (Model: Jf010039)
Cool2day Ladies' Stunning Long Wave Wig+wig Cap (Dark Brown) (Model: Jf010039)
Offered by Cool2dayINC
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Shiny, soft and cute, January 9, 2013
It was so soft I couldn't stop touching my hair! I mean wig lol
However, it was a bit too shiny. So I bought me a can of dry shampoo and a bottle of baby powder .
Dried shampoo made the hair frizzy so I don't recommend to use it. Though, baby powder worked well:)
Only con was it shed like crazy. Every time I touched my hair some piece of the hair came off.

eForCity Leather Case with Stand for 10.1-Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Black/White Polka Dot (PSAMGLXTLC40)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!, January 9, 2013
Perfect fit. It came in 3 days.
i wish this comes in pink. I definitely recommend this item to everyone!! I love it:)

Multi-color Curly Synthetic Hair Clip-on Extension Wig (Model: Jf010317) (Dark Brown)
Offered by nj365
Price: $6.12
9 used & new from $6.12

4.0 out of 5 stars I liKe It!, January 9, 2013
I have thick layered shoulder length hair. I bought this product to add the length. It was very curly so I straighten then and cut themail to chest lenght. I ordered two pieces and they look amazing with my hair. No one think it's clip in!! I have curled it with low heat iron and they looked amazing.