Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for SovereignNerd > Reviews

Browse

SovereignNerd's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SovereignNerd RSS Feed

Downtown Merry-Go-Round
Downtown Merry-Go-Round
Offered by Mikes deals
Price: $4.99
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars More more more!, January 17, 2011
This review is from: Downtown Merry-Go-Round (Audio CD)
I love these guys! Saw them in concert and they really can rock. I have some of these songs from their 2 previous EPs, but honestly, I love it that much. I am eagerly awaiting their new stuff and when they will swing back by my hometown for another show.

HP 16 Inch Laptop Sleeve - Black and Red
HP 16 Inch Laptop Sleeve - Black and Red

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it., January 15, 2011
I just got a 15.6 inch HP laptop and wanted a new sleeve to keep it safe during transport. This is a very attractive sleeve and the outer pocket holds quite alot, like my portable mouse. However, it isn't a snug fit for my laptop nor does it have a handle for carrying. It's pretty good, but I usually put it another bag with this on. If the fit had been snug and perfect, 5 stars, but as it is, it's still pretty great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2013 7:17 AM PDT

Silicone Skin Case for Blackberry Curve 8300 / 8310 / 8320 / 8330 - Dark Purple
Silicone Skin Case for Blackberry Curve 8300 / 8310 / 8320 / 8330 - Dark Purple
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job but..., January 15, 2011
I bought this because I was getting bored of my previous skin case. I just wanted something that could cover the Blackberry, cushion a little impact if I dropped it, and be purple. the quality is not the best and some of the holes cut out have little raggedy bits. It does the job I wanted it too and if I get bored with it, I'll switch back to the other or buy another one. It's really just clothes for my Blackerry.
Also, I paid 1 cent for this and got what I expected. So hope that helps.