Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Upper Marlboro, MD)

Page: 1 | 2
Sunsout Swimming Lesson Shaped 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Sunsout Swimming Lesson Shaped 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $12.22
14 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Hard---Very Pretty!, January 16, 2015
It was hard but worth it. It was so pretty I did not want to break it down and put back in the box.

Animal Planet: Underwater 300 Piece Large Format Puzzle
Animal Planet: Underwater 300 Piece Large Format Puzzle
Offered by OrangeOnions
Price: $11.99
5 used & new from $11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice puzzle, January 16, 2015
The puzzle was nice to put together. It was a little hard with all the blue in the water and the gray in the dolphins.

The Original Practitioner Quality Ph Test Strips! Fast, Accurate Measurement of Your Acid Alkaline Balance! Test Urine or Saliva Ph, Quick, Easy, Accurate and GUARANTEED!
Offered by Natur Laden Limited
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Strips!, January 16, 2015
These give results in .5 increments so you get a more accurate reading of how acidic or alkaline you are. These show my acid level is 5.5 whereas my other strips by a different brand shows my level is 6 because it only gives whole number chart readings. These will be my "go to" strips from now on.

SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
Offered by City of Sleep
Price: $299.00
18 used & new from $299.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Odor!!!!, January 16, 2015
It imparts a horribly strong odor after it sanitizes. I sanitized my equipment for the first time 5 days ago and have been using my cpap nightly and the odor is still there. I don't know what to do and I worry...this can't be healthy.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2015 9:19 AM PST

Contentment - 1000 Large Piece Puzzle
Contentment - 1000 Large Piece Puzzle
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $10.79
11 used & new from $10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars If you think you are a puzzle expert...think again, November 20, 2014
I was getting a little big-headed on how fast I was putting puzzles together. What a humbling experience this puzzle was. It kicked my patooty to the very end! It was well worth it though--it is a gorgeous puzzle with vivid color. Buy it !!!

ASICS Women's GEL-Flash Running Shoe,Black/Lightning/Hot Fuchsia,11 M US
ASICS Women's GEL-Flash Running Shoe,Black/Lightning/Hot Fuchsia,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars The pink and black is very loud, January 20, 2014
This shoe fits as expected and very comfortable--even with my finicky bunion. I would choose a different color than the pink and black though--it's a bit too loud.

Antigua 56 In. Brushed Nickel 18.5"x56"x18.5" Brushed Nickel
Antigua 56 In. Brushed Nickel 18.5"x56"x18.5" Brushed Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and Gorgeous!, January 20, 2014
This fan is huge. I didn't realize how big a 56" fan would be. Anyway, it is a nice looking fan and my electrician even commented on how nice it looked after he installed it.

KOHLER 3810-G9 Santa Rosa Comfort Height Elongated 1.28 GPF Toilet with AquaPiston Flush Technology and Left-Hand Trip Lever, Sandbar
Offered by Buildcom
Price: $459.86
4 used & new from $459.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but Uncomfortable, January 18, 2014
I have had my toilet for about a week now and I must say it is very nice looking. I am still testing the flushability of this toilet since it doesn't have that loud forceful flush you get from the toilets in public bathrooms. With the soft flush and small amount of water, I doubted it could flush more than a kleenex tissue. However, so far it has been flushing the solid stuff very well with just two or three small floaters remaining afterwards. In the case of diarrhea, you definitely need to do two flushes. It fills back up with water in about 20 seconds with very little water running down the sides which makes me wonder how well it cleans the bowl when the waste is soft. My husband is the perfect person to test this but he refuses to use it since the seat is very uncomfortable. The seat is constructed in a concave fashion where the outer edge is higher than the inner edge. I guess it is to put you in a squatting position without the squat for better elimination. It is uncomfortable and will take some time to get use to. I gave it three stars because of the uncomfortable seat and for the $435 charged for color.

Also, I got color samples of the Kohler toilets from a Kitchen & Bath store which was very helpful. If you have a bathroom with a modest amount of artificial lighting and no natural light like mine, get the samples and look at them in your bathroom because the colors will appear deeper in that environment than they actually are.

UPDATE: My husband finally gave in and tried the toilet out. He said it was a complete failure. He had to wipe the inside wall of the toilet down with tissue. Yuk!!

UPDATE-March 28, 2014: It's been two months now and I'm ready to ship this piece of crap back. The clip that attaches the two parts of the flushing chain keeps unattaching. And sometimes after you flush, the water keeps running, and running and running. I only have to giggle the handle to take care of that but why should I have to with a brand new $435 toilet? Also, sometimes I don't hear the toilet continuing to run so I wonder how much water has been used. It defeats the purpose of trying to conserve. The positive reviews must be paid reviews because this is definitely one piece of expensive junk!!!

RCA ANT751 Durable Compact Outdoor Antenna
RCA ANT751 Durable Compact Outdoor Antenna
Price: $45.74
78 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, November 7, 2011
I was a bit pessimistic when I received this antenna because it was so light weight, flimsy looking and not very big compared to most outdoor antennas. I got it only because of the good reviews.

I live 20 miles outside of Washington, DC in Upper Marlboro, MD. There are a lot of hilly areas and trees surrounding my area and I didn't have much hope of this thing doing much more than the rabbit ears I had returned. Before hooking this up in the attic, I decided to try it in my second floor bedroom first. I didn't have anything to prop it up on so I put it on the floor and got less channels than the rabbit ears had gotten. I took it outside and placed it on my AC unit and didn't receive anything. Mad and frustrated thinking someone had planted all those good reviews, I took it back inside. I figured I would watch the 4 or 5 channels I could pick up over the weekend before I boxed it up and sent it back. I didn't want to stoop down again and place it on the floor so I put it on my exercise bike and supported it with one hand while I searched for channels with my converter box. Low and behold, I picked up 17 channels and they were crystal clear! Hopefully I will receive even more channels when I hook it up in my attic. This is an awesome little antenna!! The price is great too!! Good job RCA!

Herpanacine Skin Support System 200 Capsules
Herpanacine Skin Support System 200 Capsules
Offered by HealthZone
Price: $31.10
20 used & new from $26.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!!!, June 27, 2011
I was desparate to find something to control my rosacea with postules. My face was a mess! Frustrated with what the dermatologists offered, I went online and googled alternative medicine and rosacea and found a blog on herpanacine. With the positive reviews I decided to give it a try. I noticed a difference after the first day of taking it--the redness was pretty much gone. My coworker who was also suffering from rosacea gave me a sample tube of finacea she received from her dermatologist and that cleared up the rest of the red pimples within 5 days. During that time, I started eating a more alkaline diet after reading rosacea is caused by too much acid in the body. I started drinking water with juice of 1/2 lime in each glassful and eating more alkaline foods. I also started taking a supplement of magnesium with calcium and vitamin D. My face is looking almost pretty again. I need to clear up a few spots left from scratching the postules but I am not embarrassed about my face now. It looks better now than before I had the rosacea. The herpanacine definitely contributed to much of the improvement in my skin. I will continue to take it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2012 7:05 AM PDT