Profile for Duy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Duy RSS Feed

Samsung ETA0U60JBE + APCBU10BBE Micro OEM Home Charger - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $7.77
11 used & new from $2.61

1.0 out of 5 stars STOP WORKING AFTER A WEEK, June 16, 2014
UPDATE 7/26/2014

I received an email from GottaGetaPhone, they told me that they would give me a refund. At least they have a good service. I want to give them 5 stars for the service but we don't have that evaluation in Amazon. The star here is for the product itself.

---------------
UPDATE 7/25/2014

This product stops working after a week (around 5 or 6 times of using). I tested it to make sure the problem came from this product by using another usb cable to charge my phone. The other USB cable worked well, while this product didn't work at all. I am contacting GottaGetaPhone to see how they handle this issue.

------------------------------
7/16/2014:
The charger came on time inside a neat plastic bag. The length of the USB cable is fine for me (longer than the normal USB cable I have for my laptop). I would give 5 stars if I know more detail for the product. I have Samsung Exhibit II and the charger is 0.7A. This product is 1A and it is not mentioned in the product page. I dont know will it hurt my battery or not but it would be better if the product specification is listed in detail on the website.

Maxell CR2032 lithium batteries -pack of 5
Maxell CR2032 lithium batteries -pack of 5
Offered by National Deals
Price: $2.61
17 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Received what I ordered., December 23, 2013
I needed 2 batteries for my calculator. Comparing the price from Walmart ($4.67) for a pack of 2, Amazon was a good deal with $2 (after tax) for a pack of 5. Initially, I was hesitated when seeing too many negative comments from other buyers. However, I decided to make an order because $2 was a good price and I only needed 2 batteries out of 5.

I ordered from eTailing. The batteries come in a mail envelope. The batteries package is a little difference with the picture in amazon but it is in good condition. In the back it has info "Made in Japan" and "Exp Date: 6-2018". I feel good when seeing these info.

MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Black)
Price: $17.99
49 used & new from $15.77

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, December 23, 2013
I bought this one on Black Friday. However, this is not a really good product due to the following reasons:

1/ Sound quality: average. It sounds like lacking bass. Listening to a song with this headphone is worse than listening with my laptop speaker or with my previous Sony headphones (same prices).
2/ Noise-Isolating: bad. The noise is reduced a little bit. I still can hear noise.
3/ Memory Wire: bad. The right memory wire is not good. It cannot stay in the same position I modified for the right wire.

In overall: I recommend not buying this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2013 4:09 PM PST

Sony SF16NX/TQM 16GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Sony SF16NX/TQM 16GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $8.99
10 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for my compact sony hx30v, November 28, 2012
I just received this card and made an initial test on my laptop.

Here is the result:

Warning: Only 15255 of 15256 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.Sony Media SF16NX/TQM 16GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 9.67 MByte/s
Reading speed: 17.5 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

It looks good. I will test again and update the review when I receive my camera.

----- UPDATE ----

I just tested the card with my compact camera sony hx30v. Using highest quality image and video recording, everything ran smoothly. Burst mode 10fps was good too.

Overall, this card is good for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2012 12:18 PM PST