Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for Cindy Smith > Reviews

Browse

Cindy Smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cindy Smith "LuvLifeasMommy&Wife" RSS Feed

LeapFrog Pixar Pals Learning Game (works with LeapPad Tablets,  Leapster GS, and Leapster Explorer)
LeapFrog Pixar Pals Learning Game (works with LeapPad Tablets, Leapster GS, and Leapster Explorer)
Price: $16.23
44 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pixar Pals, January 8, 2012
We received this cartridge as a Christmas gift for our newly turned 4 year old. Originally, I was frustrated with the difficulty of the maze they must go through to get to the games. It's so hard! Each movie has it's own "home" screen that you must go through and unlock the doors to the various games. I actually had a hard time doing it! I also thought the games seemed a bit difficult. But... he is 4 and the age range is 4-7. However, I have been pleasantly surprised to watch him figure it out and get to the games himself! I did go through the "home" page myself and unlock them, but once I did he does just fine! The games are fun and challenging. We also recently bought the Cars 2 cartridge which makes it a little easier. Once you beat the game one time it puts it on a separate screen you can go straight to. Overall all I think it's a good one!

LeapFrog: Letter Factory
LeapFrog: Letter Factory
DVD ~ Ginny Westcott
Price: $8.53
61 used & new from $4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, June 15, 2010
This review is from: LeapFrog: Letter Factory (DVD)
I was given this DVD by a friend when I said I was going to teach letters to my 2 yr old. After one week he was in the bath tub and I started picking up foam letters. To our surprise he knew almost ALL of them AND the sounds they make! Now, a few weeks later, he has them all down. On to counting!

Fujifilm Finepix S700 7.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom
Fujifilm Finepix S700 7.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom
5 used & new from $60.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good overall, a few issues, November 15, 2009
I've had this camera for a year and it finally busted. Not due to any fault of the camera, it's very durable! I even dropped it down the side of a mountain and it still worked! I am by no means a professional photographer but I think it takes great pictures. The videos are a very dark and you can hardly hear them. My main issue was the flash. It's not in the best spot and it's hard not to have your finger over the flash when it needs to pop up. Every time someone else took a picture for me this was an issue. I think this is why the flash quit popping up so soon on it. I know a couple other people with the same camera and their flash broke as well.

Mansfield Park
Mansfield Park
DVD ~ Frances O'Connor
Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $18.71
58 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be good. Vulgar scenes ruin it., April 15, 2009
This review is from: Mansfield Park (DVD)
This movie could have truly been in gem in our family. I know it makes it more realistic, but the two scenes (sexual slave drawings and the scene were fanny walks in on Mr. Crawford on Maria) ruin it for me. I was shocked after watching a perfectly clean movie so far to see those things thrown in. They were totally useless. I cannot allow my children to watch it nor would I watch it again.

If these scenes were not there, this would be one of my favorite movies. Is there a version out there without them?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2009 11:36 AM PDT