Profile for NanainPA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NanainPA RSS Feed (PA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Popular High Quality Ladies Retro Classic Nostalgic Sackcloth Coin Case Purses
Popular High Quality Ladies Retro Classic Nostalgic Sackcloth Coin Case Purses
Offered by leadingstar
Price: $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute tiny bag, August 22, 2014
Cutest little bag! It's very small but you can keep a pill box or a few pairs of earrings in it for travel.

Frozen
Frozen
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: $19.96
50 used & new from $13.76

5.0 out of 5 stars We All Loved Frozen, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Frozen (DVD)
I bought this for my grandkids (ages 9 and 6) and they loved it so much that everyone in the family wanted to watch it. We made a movie night and we all enjoyed it. The snowman Olaf is hilarious. This is just a very cute movie, no scary parts. I would recommend it to everyone. Great job Disney!!!

Quartex® Q-80 Quartz Clock Movement, 1/2" Maximum Dial Thickness, 15/16" Hand Shaft Length
Offered by Orange County Clocks
Price: $2.62
3 used & new from $2.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed my clock, April 1, 2014
This saved the day! I was able to repair a clock that I really liked. I'm glad I decided to buy this.

Extreme Savings: The #1 Guide To Getting Anything You Want For Free with Extreme Couponing 101 Secrets, Proven Ways To Save Money, and Financial Fitness Blueprint
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 17, 2014
love love love this book............please get it while you still can. you won't be disappointed. keep up the good work.

Penn State Nittany Lions Classic Football Bracelet
Penn State Nittany Lions Classic Football Bracelet
Offered by Lock & Mane
Price: $2.99
10 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars For kids, February 13, 2014
I bought this for my grandson and he loves it. My only concern is that it is thin and the way that it closes isn't secure. He sometimes doesn't wear it because it opens easily and he is afraid he will lose it. I don't know if there is a way to tighten it but I haven't been able to do that.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 13, 2014
If you are buying this to impress someone special you may want to rethink that. I gave it five stars because it looks nice; but you can tell it isn't high quality.

Refill Band Value Packs - 600 Multicolored Polka Dot with 25 S Clips
Refill Band Value Packs - 600 Multicolored Polka Dot with 25 S Clips
Offered by Smiling Toys
Price: $4.20
17 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheaply made!, February 13, 2014
These refill bands hold up nicely and they look very cute when made into a bracelet. Nice surprise when done!

GE WD28X265 Dishwasher Silverware Basket
GE WD28X265 Dishwasher Silverware Basket
Offered by Free_Shipping_LLC
Price: $13.10
14 used & new from $13.10

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the trick!, February 13, 2014
This basket is a replacement to the basket that came with my dishwasher. I wasn't sure how it would fit but it works great. I had to send the first basket that I ordered back because it arrived damaged but Amazon quickly made everything right. I would recommend this basket because it seems to fit most models. My dishwasher is a portable kitchen aid.

Ultimate I Spy/I Spy Spooky Mansion - Game Pack - Nintendo Wii
Ultimate I Spy/I Spy Spooky Mansion - Game Pack - Nintendo Wii
Offered by PIP GAMING
Price: $12.86
49 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is fun, February 13, 2014
If you love the I Spy books you will love this game. This game goes on and on but it is very fun to play. The whole family gets into looking for the items in the spooky mansion. When you think you are done it gives a new twist to the riddle so the game can be played for a long time. I like the fact that you can quit the game but it saves your place for the next time and you don't have to start over. We all enjoy it!

TPT Vintage Handmade Infinity Silver 8 Owl Leaf Bird Leather Bracelet Wristband
TPT Vintage Handmade Infinity Silver 8 Owl Leaf Bird Leather Bracelet Wristband
Offered by COFFLED
Price: $2.18
10 used & new from $1.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 13, 2014
This was a good buy for the price. I wasn't sure when I ordered it if I would like all those bracelets but it is put together well and is nice to wear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6