Profile for Joanna > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joanna RSS Feed (Sac)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne)
Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the words & I felt connected to it cause ..., February 7, 2015
First time I heard this song, I really connected to it. I love the words & I felt connected to it cause it's how I feel about my true love. I can't stay apart from him and I feel he feels that same way- no place I'd rather be

Perfect Storm
Perfect Storm
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I sooo love this song from the first time I heard it, October 28, 2014
This review is from: Perfect Storm (MP3 Music)
I sooo love this song from the first time I heard it! I thought someone was singing this song about me the lyrics are amazing! I'm not always a big fan of all his songs but this one is definitely one of my favorites. It's catchy too.

The Karate Kid, Part II [Blu-ray]
The Karate Kid, Part II [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Ralph Macchio
Offered by feed_your_tv
Price: $13.09
23 used & new from $5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars brings back memories, May 3, 2014
I remember watching this when I was 8 years old and I still think this movie is a classic. Now that my son has been taking karate and now I'm learning karate. I like the love story in it too but this movie is a great one showing the great strength Ralph Macchio plays in this 2nd installment of a trilogy.
Now I want to watch and see how accurate of the moves are & since I'm a romantic at heart, one of my favorite things is Peter Cetera's love ballad inspired by this movie- my favorite love song of all time!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2014 3:23 PM PDT

The Secret
The Secret
by Rhonda Byrne
Price: $16.81
2091 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa!!, March 25, 2014
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
I read this book 16 months ago. I'm currently reading The Magic which is pretty similar. 3 months after I read this and completed the entire book, November 2013, my finances improved. 7 months after I read it, someone entered my/our family's life who has been positive, and an inspiration. I wrote down three qualities I wanted that were very important to me and one physical trait too around the same time I finished reading this. I wasn't even aware about that I wrote those things- passion, enthusiasm, really wonderful with kids, and healthy/fit. It didn't even dawn on me until 2 months after first meeting the person that I remembered I wrote down those things I wanted to attract in my life! My law of attraction no doubt brought that person into our lives!

The Power (The Secret)
The Power (The Secret)
by Rhonda Byrne
Price: $16.76
183 used & new from $8.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read!, February 1, 2014
This review is from: The Power (The Secret) (Hardcover)
This book is great! Easy to read and very true in the power of the attractions of what you say and tell yourself.

Disentangle: When You've Lost Your Self in Someone Else
Disentangle: When You've Lost Your Self in Someone Else
by Nancy L. Johnston
Price: $13.06
66 used & new from $3.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this in December, February 1, 2014
I read this book at the most perfect timing & to help with a couple of relationships. I have tried to apply the information I've learned and was very informative. It's really too bad that the one person I had in mind with this book has not changed how they treat me, but I know I can move on and I choose to be strong and fortunately, and loosen my ties to the person who has caused me much pain. This book can work, but it does not help the other person! Just remember it's about balancing yourself! This book is excellent at teaching several techniques!

The Resolution for Women
The Resolution for Women
by Priscilla Evans Shirer
Price: $13.43
259 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reminders to focus on God's purposes, February 1, 2014
This is a great book to steer us on how Christian women/women should focus on so we can be the best godly women we can be. I highly recommend your significant other to read The Resolution for Men too. I wish for some similar reading even more in depth, but this is a great book to help remind me of God's purposes in my life in the community, to my husband and children. I got it for an amazing deal - $5 at a Christian bookstore!

Creative Nail Almond Soothing Creme, 2.6 Ounce
Creative Nail Almond Soothing Creme, 2.6 Ounce
Offered by BeautyLand4U
Price: $5.95
27 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for cracked cuticles, December 31, 2013
I gave it 5 stars because this is the only thing that helps dry cracked skin around my fingernails. And it lasted 2 years! I highly recommend for dry skin around the nails!

Stainless Steel Medieval Gothic Cross Pendant with Black Resin Inlay on a Stainless Steel Ball Chain
Offered by Peora
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, December 22, 2013
This is great as it matched well with my outfit today. It's nice because I can wear it with so many things. I got a couple of compliments on it too. I love it!

Hurricane
Hurricane
Price: $9.99
55 used & new from $4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect timing, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Hurricane (Audio CD)
I'm going through a hard time with somethings lately, and the words to these songs on the samplers couldn't be more perfect for me to listen to. I love Natalie Grant & I can tell this is a beautiful album!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7