Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Jennifer Rummel - YABookNerd > Reviews

Browse

Jennifer Rummel ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 453

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Rummel - YABookNerd RSS Feed (Norwich, CT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bodice of Evidence (Perfect Proposals Mystery)
Bodice of Evidence (Perfect Proposals Mystery)
by Nancy J. Parra
Price: $7.99
70 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this series, November 16, 2015
I really love this series. I love the relationship between Pepper and her sister. I liked seeing the women of the family shop for wedding dresses together. I love that Pepper's starting up her own business and I love watching it grow. It was interesting to see the wedding business from both the dress side and the proposal side (maybe the next one will take place in a bakery). I enjoyed the relationship that Pepper has with the police detective and wonder how that will start to change. I really like Gage and watching his relationship with Pepper grow. He seems smart, sweet, and willing to wait for her to find herself. I love that she's not just jumping into another relationship, that she's taking some time to find herself after her last relationship.

A great new series to start with a young character finding her way in the world, one wedding proposal (and murder) at a time.

How to Be Brave: A Novel
How to Be Brave: A Novel
by E. Katherine Kottaras
Price: $14.14
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book, November 16, 2015
I really enjoyed this book. I love the idea of living fearlessly. I love the idea of creating a list of things you want to accomplish - I have one of those.
I loved the moments of art and drawing and how it connected Georgia to her mother.
My heart ached for her relationship with her father, how it was strained and almost nonexistent.
Georgia made some choices that I didn't agree with, but she experienced life.
I really liked Georgia's strength. Life didn't go her way all the time, but she tried to live up to her mother's last wishes.

Final Thoughts: A smashing debut that deals with losing yourself in grief, friend drama, and finding the strength to pull yourself back in your life.

Smoked (Scorched series)
Smoked (Scorched series)
by Mari Mancusi
Price: $10.43
41 used & new from $8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A satisfying ending to a trilogy filled with emotion, ..., November 16, 2015
A satisfying ending to a trilogy filled with emotion, danger, action, plot twists, and romance. If you're a fan of dragon books, be sure to check this trilogy out!

The Rogue You Know (Covent Garden Cubs)
The Rogue You Know (Covent Garden Cubs)
by Shana Galen
Price: $2.44
66 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Shana Galen's books -they're funny, November 16, 2015
I love Shana Galen's books -they're funny, sweet, and wildly entertaining. I love how this series is about thieves. I love how Susanna wants more from life than following the rules - she wants adventure. She wants love. She wants what her brother has. I felt bad for Gideon - for his hard life and for the choices he had to make. I liked his spirit and his choice in friends. I love that while Gideon wants to protect her, she doesn't need protection. She's not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. I love the banter between the two of them. I adored Beauty - I think she stole some scenes and made me want to give my dog an extra hug or two. This story is inspired by Tangled - and it's fantastic in every way.

Final Thoughts: If you're a historical romance reader and you aren't reading Shana Galen, start! I can't wait for the next book in the series.

All We Have Is Now
All We Have Is Now
by Lisa Schroeder
Price: $14.18
70 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Loved this book, October 6, 2015
This review is from: All We Have Is Now (Hardcover)
I Loved this book. It had many fantastic passages; the two that struck home for me were about the library and the carousel.

I loved the idea behind this book - choosing who to spend your time with and what to do with your potentially last hours alive. I loved the Paying it forward idea. Emerson and Vince made connections that made me heart melt.

I liked thinking about their choices and what my own would have been. I liked learning people's dreams and their biggest hopes. And also their biggest regrets.

I love how the lives were connected in the story.

I felt bad for Emerson and Vince and their struggles that forced them to live on the streets, but I'm glad that they had each other. I like how they were able to make each other laugh, even in the darkest of times.

A fantastic book that made me think of my hopes and dreams and what I want out of life. And maybe more importantly, what I can do to make lives better for others.

Best Friend Next Door
Best Friend Next Door
by Carolyn Mackler
Price: $13.85
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Loved this novel about finding new friends, October 1, 2015
This review is from: Best Friend Next Door (Hardcover)
I Loved this novel about finding new friends. I loved their palindrome moments. I loved the girls' first interactions with each other and how they became friends. I liked watching Hannah navigate the waters of new friendship. She's keeping secrets from her friend, as if telling her secret will make it not true. I liked watching Emme navigating in a new friends. I liked reading both girls perspectives. A fantastic book on navigating friendships, amidst changing interests, secrets, and starting over in a new town.

Eye Candy (City Chicks Book 1)
Eye Candy (City Chicks Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, October 1, 2015
I loved this book. Lydia was addicted to candy; I loved hearing about her favorite kinds. I liked the moments between her and her co-workers - from the jellyfish moments to the honest conversations and judgments.I loved the moments between Phelps and Lydia - the banter, how he helped bring her out of her shell, and especially his playful moments.I liked the unfinished business between Lydia and her ex-boyfriend. They had some moments together.I loved Lydia working on her jewelry and thinking of taking a chance a pursing her creative passion. It inspired me to do some looking at my own life choices and creative passions.

I Married the Duke: The Prince Catchers
I Married the Duke: The Prince Catchers
by Katharine Ashe
Price: $5.89
94 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, October 1, 2015
I loved this book. Arabella was sweet, thoughtful, smart, and loyal. She had a good heart. Plus she was feisty. I loved her banter with Luc. I enjoyed Luc. He has plenty of secrets about his family life and why he's interested in Arabella. I liked watching the secrets unfold. I quite enjoyed the secondary characters. They were funny, smart, and entertaining. I loved the snippets of Arabella and her sisters. I'm looking forward to learning more about them too. I adored this book and can't wait to read the rest of the trilogy!

Lady Pancake & Sir French Toast
Lady Pancake & Sir French Toast
by Josh Funk
Price: $8.85
55 used & new from $8.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 30, 2015
I loved this book!
Funny and wildly entertaining

Upside-Down Magic (Upside-Down Magic #1)
Upside-Down Magic (Upside-Down Magic #1)
by Sarah Mlynowski
Price: $9.14
63 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I really loved Nory - she was smart, September 29, 2015
I really loved Nory - she was smart, brave, and sweet. I loved her out of control magic -the creatures she created made me laugh. Plus I loved what happened when she turned. My heart went out to her when she was cut off her from home life and her family life. I really liked Ms. Starr and her instructional teaching. I love her outside of the box thinking and how she wanted to make the school a positive environment for everyone. I loved learning about the other kids in the class - from their insecurities to their own brand of magic. I can't wait to read more in this series. This book is super cute; I LOVED everything about it. It's heartwarming story about being different and owning it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20