Profile for Jenn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenn RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sergeant's Bansect Squeeze-On Flea and Tick Control Dog Over 33-Pound
Sergeant's Bansect Squeeze-On Flea and Tick Control Dog Over 33-Pound
Offered by ari products
Price: $1.99
4 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, June 1, 2014
Don't use this garbage, it NEEDS to be taken OFF THE MARKET!!! Causes seizures! I worked as a vet tech and have seen this stuff (and other "bargain" flea topicals) cause everything from severe burns, frothing at the mouth, seizures and death.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 11:29 AM PDT

The Path of a Christian Witch
The Path of a Christian Witch
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down, November 9, 2013
I can't say enough good things about this book, it made me feel understood and empowered and I have no doubt that I will read it and refer to it many times for encouragement. I do hope that one day she writes another book with practical applications (there are some in this one, but it's more her story than anything). Great story, great information, very well written. I highly recommend it.

The Christian Witch's Handbook: Solitary Practitioner's Edition
The Christian Witch's Handbook: Solitary Practitioner's Edition
by H. Fuller Hutchinson
Price: $18.65
30 used & new from $13.10

3.0 out of 5 stars I have mixed feelings about this book, November 9, 2013
It wasn't really what I was expecting. There is a brief memoir of sorts on her beliefs, followed by how she and her family celebrate the Sabbats, then brief descriptions of things such as "casting a circle" "candle magic" "herbs" etc. All things you would expect in a book about Witchcraft, but info I already have/know and have gotten in much greater detail from other well know books on the subject (she references Cunningham's books a lot). I did, however, appreciate the prayer spells that are included as it can sometimes be difficult for a beginner who is learning to write spells to figure out how to incorperate Christianity into them. I will definatly use hers as a guideline and example. There were a few other pieces of information I found helpful and useful and took note of. All in all, it was a helpful book, but for the price I expected more (it's a short book, I finished it in one day and that included adding some notes from it to my BOS). I would have given it 4 stars instead of 3 if the price were more like $7 instead of $17. I would recommend it if you are desperately looking for something on Christian Witchcraft as there are only a handful written, but if you're pretty well into your path, you should probably skip this one and spend your money elsewhere (BTW, I highly recommend St. Clair's book "Path of a Christian Witch"). This book is only moderately practical at best and what you do get regarding her description on her faith (which I am always interested in to find like-minded witches) is short and sort of in-your-face.

Organize It All Morocco Wall Mounting 2-Tier Shelf with Towel Bar (63415)
Organize It All Morocco Wall Mounting 2-Tier Shelf with Towel Bar (63415)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very nice, June 21, 2013
I really in general love this shelf, it's looks great and was super easy to put together and install. I, like a few other reviewers, flipped the shelves so that the vertical parts of them is facing out, I just thought it looked nicer that way. My ONLY complaint and the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the bars that make up the shelf bottoms are too far apart. I need it for bottles of lotion etc. and they fall over if you don't sit them just right. If you're only using it for towels though, that won't be an issue.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2013 12:56 PM PDT

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser and Tooth Brush Holder Set - White
Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser and Tooth Brush Holder Set - White
Offered by Borispaper
Price: $5.60
28 used & new from $1.80

4.0 out of 5 stars I only use the toothbrush holder, June 21, 2013
I was actually only looking for a toothbrush holder like this. Why it was so hard to find one that hangs on the wall and has a cover I have no idea. Anyway, so I only really purchased the set for that 1 item. I did try to use the toothpaste dispenser, but there are NO instructions in English and I couldn't figure it out. The toothbrush holder is just what I was looking for though and I love it. The only problem is the sticky stuff that comes on the back of it held to the wall for all of like 12 hours. I put 2 waterproof Command strips on instead and it's fine (tried regular command strips first but the steam from the shower was making them fail). I actually wish there were two holes in the back so you can have the option of screwing it onto the wall. I have no idea how anyone is getting the toothpaste dispenser to stay put with the sticky strips.

WEN SIXTHIRTEEN by Chaz Dean Daily Cleansing Treatment Six Thirteen 16 oz
WEN SIXTHIRTEEN by Chaz Dean Daily Cleansing Treatment Six Thirteen 16 oz
Offered by Brilliant Looks
Price: $29.99
19 used & new from $24.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't love it as much as I hoped I would, June 21, 2013
I was thrilled to see a decent price for this here. I have to say I was a little dissapointed though. I usually use Wen Lavender and that works best out of all of them for my hair (thin and fine). I think this makes my hair TOO soft and it gets really whispy and flyaway. It smells absolutely amazing though! It does give my hair an extra boost of moisturization and "swing" if I mix two pumps of it in with the Lavender during the second cleans, so I've been using it for that. I would re=purchase it and use it that way, just can't give it the full 5 stars because it didn't live up to my expectations (as a current Wen user).

Yummi Bears Organics Multi-Vitamin, Gummy Vitamins for Children, 90-Count Bottle
Price: $15.39
18 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these, June 21, 2013
Good product, my son eats them with no complaints at all. I spent a good deal of time researching the different brands trying to find one with no dyes that would taste good (what good is it if your kid(s) won't eat it) and I'm very glad I found these. Will definatly be re-ordering.

Coromega Adult Dha Gummy Fruits, 60-Count
Coromega Adult Dha Gummy Fruits, 60-Count
Price: $7.99
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, June 21, 2013
Very easy to take. Others that I've tried have either a sight fishy taste/smell or are sour. These taste great! Will definatly re-order.

WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist 2 fl oz
WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist 2 fl oz
Offered by JCG Health & Beauty
Price: $13.95
9 used & new from $8.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do much for me, June 21, 2013
Maybe it's just my hair type (thin and fine), but I don't get moisturization from this product. It smells fantastic and makes my hair a bit shinier, but it's almost like a very light weight hair spray to me. Can't say I'm a fan of this one.

Coromega Omega 3, high - DHA  Gummy Fruits, 60-Count
Coromega Omega 3, high - DHA Gummy Fruits, 60-Count
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $12.50
9 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars best tasting one I've found, June 21, 2013
This is the only Omega 3 suppliment I've found so far that my son will actually eat. I'll be re-ordering and sticking with these.

Page: 1 | 2