Profile for Jade Robinson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jade Robinson RSS Feed (Chicago, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster, 15 ml/0.5 fl. oz
Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster, 15 ml/0.5 fl. oz
Offered by The Beauty Club
Price: $34.00
8 used & new from $33.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for acne-prone/sensitive skin, April 30, 2015
Absolutely love. I'm in my 30s with sensitive skin prone to breakouts. I've been able to use this with Clinique skin clearing products so I can get a glow and still treat my skin. I put a dime-size amount of moisturizer in my palm, add 2 drops Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster, mix it in my palms and apply all over my face. I've used it at night and under makeup in the morning. It seems to work better overnight... either way I get a subtle but noticeable tan. It also moisturizes which I like because benzoyl peroxide in my moisturizer can be drying. I've found 2 drops works great for me with fair, half-Asian skin. If I want a little more glow I use 3 drops. It seems pricey for a little bottle but I've had it about half a year now and it's still not empty! $30 with free shipping from Sephora! I plan on reordering once I'm out.

Body Lab 7 Day Ultra Fast Slim Kit
Body Lab 7 Day Ultra Fast Slim Kit
Offered by Organic Solutions
Price: $22.50
35 used & new from $17.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest review, April 15, 2015
I am on Day 4 of this kit, so far so good! If you look up JLo's press conference for this kit (on Youtube), you will see she explains it as a kit to "Restart" your body's metabolism for a fresh start. Some people 'may' lose a few lbs in the week but that's an added bonus more than the goal. I haven't lost anything yet. I decided to try this for a jumpstart on a healthy lifestyle and my goal to lose 20 lbs by summer. For reference, I'm 35, two kids, 5'4, 148 lbs, hourglass and carry weight on my tummy.

Day 1: I noticed more energy during the day. I have one 8 oz cup coffee in the morning and no jitters or anything just energized. I also had an extra BM, which I look at as my body getting rid of excess waste and toxins.
Day 2: Regular BM, no gas, bloating or discomfort. I thought I would mention this because I saw some reviews complaining of this. I noticed much more energy than usual. I work and my two kids are small, and lately was feeling worn out every day. This kit has me feeling great. It helped with my workout and I didn't need my usual 4 p.m. coffee.
Day 3: I woke up at 5:30 a.m. feeling wide awake. I'm NOT a morning person. Again, it helped with my workout and I didn't experience my afternoon "slump." I went to bed at my usual time.
Day 4: Today I woke up again around 5:40 a.m. This is amazing to me because usually I hate to get up! I feel completely rested and ready to get busy. ;)

I'm really excited about what I feel in my body so far. For reference, I take #1 and #2 together at breakfast, #2 at lunch, #1 at dinner. With a full glass of water. I eat pretty clean... normal breakfast is oatmeal with honey, cinnamon, walnuts, raisins/boiled eggs with multigrain toast and turkey sausage; lunch is deli meat & cheese sandwich and soup; and I always cook dinner with kid-friendly healthy meals like spaghetti or chicken and rice etc. I eat afternoon snack like pretzels with string cheese, a banana or a slice of multigrain bread with natural peanut butter and green tea. I also try to work out daily 35 mins of moderate walking. I sometimes eat Taco Bell or chocolate or whatever I feel like in moderation but I'm cutting down on that. I think this kit will work great for anyone if you're using it with a diet & exercise plan and follow the directions.
I'll update after Day 7 as far as weight loss and any final thoughts. ALSO, I found this at Walmart for $18.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2015 7:06 AM PDT

Lily of The Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer, 8 Ounce
Lily of The Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer, 8 Ounce
Offered by BLK Primetime
Price: $8.30
45 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars This Aloe Vera Gelly works great for skin and hair, March 12, 2015
This Aloe Vera Gelly works great for skin and hair. Naturally moisturizing and conditioning for African-American hair after washing. My husband has been using this on his face each day after his shower and his skin looks radiant! We're now on the second bottle and plan to continue purchasing.

Peach Couture Vintage Inspired Floral Print Pashminas (Pink)
Peach Couture Vintage Inspired Floral Print Pashminas (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for spring, March 12, 2015
Just received it and it's so pretty. It is very lightweight which is perfect for warmer weather. I didn't notice in the photo but there are also small purple blossoms accenting the pink. I love it and can't wait to pair it with different outfits!!
Note: I bought as a headscarf. good length, very lightweight but non-sheer once you wrap it. FYI if you're looking for the same. :)

New City Burgundy Traditional Panal Red Wool Persian Area Rugs 5'2 x 7'3
New City Burgundy Traditional Panal Red Wool Persian Area Rugs 5'2 x 7'3
Price: $68.91
2 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich colors, March 12, 2015
This rug is really gorgeous. Super soft and nice thickness. We placed it under a small 4-person dining table in our kitchenette and it's beautiful. The colors are so rich. It came rolled but it was easy to make it lay flat. We just put it face down for a day with the corners weighed down. Then set it on the kitchen tile with some double-sided carpet tape under each corner. It looks like it cost WAY more, great value for what you get!!

Time to Pray
Time to Pray
by Maha Addasi
Price: $14.19
76 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 12, 2015
This review is from: Time to Pray (Hardcover)
MashaAllah. This is a beautiful little book and the illustrations are lovely and help set the tone. The book is in English with Arabic on each page, also. I ordered this for my daughters who are learning to pray. They both enjoyed it and it's a lovely addition to our growing muslim children book collection :)

Nickelodeon Little Girls' Dora Butterfly Long Sleeve Tee, Grey, 6X
Nickelodeon Little Girls' Dora Butterfly Long Sleeve Tee, Grey, 6X
Price: $9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and my daughter loves it, March 12, 2015
Great quality and my daughter loves it. She's a tall 4 yr old and usually wears a 5. Ordered 6 and it fits perfect.

Women Ruched Detail Semi Sheer Soft Simple Casual Scarf
Women Ruched Detail Semi Sheer Soft Simple Casual Scarf
Offered by uxcell
Price: $5.91
3 used & new from $5.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Color different in person, March 12, 2015
The scarf is OK but the color isn't how it appears on screen. I needed a light pink scarf and the color is actually a light neon pink in person. The ruched detail also was much more pronounced than what I expected. Overall it just doesn't work for me so it's going back. Shipping was super fast though... ordered Prime 2-day and got it in less than 24 hrs!

Chinese Dragon Marionette Puppet
Chinese Dragon Marionette Puppet
Offered by Mandala Crafts
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful, February 10, 2015
This review is from: Chinese Dragon Marionette Puppet
This is a Chinese Lion puppet, like the traditional Lion dance costumes used for parades or Chinese New Year celebrations. The puppet itself is very well made, authentic details and SO cute!! I bought this for my kids to use for a Chinese New Year display at school. I'm sure they'll get many years of fun out of this one :)

Sleep & Co Big Girls' Animal Print 3 Piece Pajama Sleep Set, Pink, 6X
Sleep & Co Big Girls' Animal Print 3 Piece Pajama Sleep Set, Pink, 6X

5.0 out of 5 stars a size 6 fits great with a little room to grow, February 10, 2015
My daughter loves her PJs!! She's tall and almost 5, a size 6 fits great with a little room to grow. The pattern and colors are so cute and the material is soo soft. Perfect for sweet dreams :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7