Profile for Theresa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Theresa RSS Feed

Blue Q Coin Purse Cash Cow
Blue Q Coin Purse Cash Cow
Offered by BikeWorldUSA
Price: $4.85
14 used & new from $1.94

1.0 out of 5 stars It's like plastic to the touch, January 3, 2015
This review is from: Blue Q Coin Purse Cash Cow
VERY, VERY CHEAPLY MADE! It's like plastic to the touch. not what I expected!

NewAir AI-100BK 28-Pound Portable Ice Maker, Black
NewAir AI-100BK 28-Pound Portable Ice Maker, Black
Price: $163.66
28 used & new from $141.00

2.0 out of 5 stars This is crap!, October 19, 2014
I wished I would have read the reviews! I bought one on 4/13/13 and here it is 10/18/14. 18 months later and it died! I would say don't waste your money on this one, or if you do make sure you buy a extra insurance like square trade, etc., at least then you can get like three years out of it.

SquareTrade 2-year Office Protection Plan ($50-$75)
SquareTrade 2-year Office Protection Plan ($50-$75)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Save your Money!!!, February 13, 2014
Save your money! they are only refer you back to your warranty So why spend the extra money for extra protection when they do this!

Hewlett Packard DJ 3520 e-All-In-One Wireless Printer
Hewlett Packard DJ 3520 e-All-In-One Wireless Printer
Offered by Computer Brain
Price: $113.51
13 used & new from $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The worse Printer ever!!!, February 13, 2014
This printer is the worse printer you can buy, STAY AWAY, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
I bought this printer on July 9,2013, on Feb.11, 2014 it would not print, Just the black, I went to the web site because I had bought the extra warranty thru square trade now they tell me my printer is still under warranty! Now hp tells me it ran out in Dec of 2013.
Now this is not the first one, it's only the third one, because I did not register the first two and did not buy the extra warranty they were not covered and I wrote them off. Now I can speak out and say: HP HAS THE WORST PRODUCT EVER MANUFACTURED!!!!! If you like to spend money, than buy this product!

DeLonghi EW7707CM Safeheat 1500W ComforTemp Portable Oil-Filled Radiator
DeLonghi EW7707CM Safeheat 1500W ComforTemp Portable Oil-Filled Radiator
Price: $64.99
54 used & new from $48.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Heater, December 14, 2013
This is the best heater I've ever owned! So far my Light bill has not gone up that much. Awesome heater

Keurig K-Cup Home Brewer
Keurig K-Cup Home Brewer
Offered by Liquid Nation
Price: $110.81
14 used & new from $106.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst coffee maker you can buy!!!, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Keurig K-Cup Home Brewer (Kitchen)
This was my second maker, they last just about 15 months, so if what to invest your money, go ahead! The K-cups are expenses. you can wriye keurig and they don't even respone to you! OH they are great at first. You know you can buy a black and decker or something like that, for lest than fifty dollars and it will last about 2 years or better! Thesa keurig are well over hundred, that's the cheaper one, now to upgrade it like $150.00. Thats my opinion.

SquareTrade 2-Year Computer Accident Protection Plan ($450-500)
SquareTrade 2-Year Computer Accident Protection Plan ($450-500)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $77.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Service, August 7, 2012
This is a great product, but the service is very slow, make a claim it's take days for to contract you and then it's like 10 days before you hear back. than they say they send your the price of your products via email, by another company? whats up with this?????? I received notice on July 6,2012 they received my product, it's now August 7,2012, have not received my vocher yet!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2012 6:17 PM PDT

Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, 15th Edition (Better Homes & Gardens Plaid)
by Better Homes and Gardens
Edition: Ring-bound
Price: $21.93
106 used & new from $0.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook books, January 4, 2011
These books came from amazon, They were delivered when they said! Great books! I was so impress with them, I ordered (3) three more, for christmas presents.

Sterling Silver Dark Blue Sapphire Celtic Knot Bracelet, 7.5"
Sterling Silver Dark Blue Sapphire Celtic Knot Bracelet, 7.5"

2.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver Dark Blue Sapphire Celtic Knot Bracelet, January 4, 2011
This bracelet is very cheesy, for the Price.
According to picture you expect better quality. Than you email them to send it back and they don't return your email. Remember when you order this product, you have to return it to the seller,not amazon!!!