Profile for Sonja Foust > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 157

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sonja Foust RSS Feed (Durham, NC USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Come Home to Me: A Homefront Novella
Come Home to Me: A Homefront Novella
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense, May 30, 2015
Totally intense-- I cried a lot. But it's a great, emotional story with a really nice ending. (It's a military book, but you don't have to be military to understand the feelings. The story is about the relationship.)

How to Marry a Highlander (Falcon Club Novel Book 1)
How to Marry a Highlander (Falcon Club Novel Book 1)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 18, 2015
Loved it! Lots of endearing characters, humor, and of course some steamy scenes. You'll love this novella-length romance!

The Price of Honor
The Price of Honor
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Horses and happy endings, May 18, 2015
Nicely done story with a happy ending. If you love horses, you'll love the plot of this one.

Reunion (Barely Changed Book 1)
Reunion (Barely Changed Book 1)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick lunchbreak read, May 18, 2015
Short, fun paranormal story. If you want a quick lunchbreak read, this one'll do ya.

I Loved a Rogue: The Prince Catchers
I Loved a Rogue: The Prince Catchers
by Katharine Ashe
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
97 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love and adventure, March 20, 2015
Fantastic conclusion to the Price Catchers series, and I think I loved this heroine most of all. If you're looking for an adventure and a great love story, you'll want to pick this one up!

Weekends in Carolina (Harlequin Superromance)
Weekends in Carolina (Harlequin Superromance)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... about this one when I started-- both characters were pretty tortured and misbehaved toward each other sort of a ..., August 29, 2014
I wasn't sure about this one when I started-- both characters were pretty tortured and misbehaved toward each other sort of a lot, but by the end I was totally on board and cheering for them. (That's what you call character growth, I guess!) It was fun to read about a lot of local Durham culture, too. Very much enjoyed it.

Carolina Man (A Dare Island Novel Book 3)
Carolina Man (A Dare Island Novel Book 3)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this story, August 11, 2014
Loved this story! Virginia Kantra ALWAYS makes me fall for not only the hero, but the heroine, the family, the kids-- everyone in the entire book. I will be the first to admit that stories about Marines that feature kids prominently are not my usual romance novel fare, but I really enjoyed this one. Excellently done.

I Adored a Lord: The Prince Catchers
I Adored a Lord: The Prince Catchers
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this murder mystery set in a French castle, August 2, 2014
Loved this murder mystery set in a French castle. The plot was fun and moved along nicely, but it was really "come for the mystery, stay for the love story." Ravenna and Vitor were charming together and I very much enjoyed falling in love with them.

My Lady, My Lord (The Twist Series Book 1)
My Lady, My Lord (The Twist Series Book 1)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your typical Regency, June 12, 2014
Loved this! If you're looking for a typical (ahem*boring*ahem) Regency, this is not it. I cannot reveal any more than that except to say that you will not be bored. The characterizations are lovely and spot-on and the story kept me turning those pages! You'll love it.

Ruined by a Rake - An All's Fair in Love Novella
Ruined by a Rake - An All's Fair in Love Novella
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, November 7, 2013
Read this nice short one over a few lunch breaks and absolutely loved it. Sweet, fun characters and a great story! Loved it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16