Profile for Emily R. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emily R. RSS Feed (Mississippi)

Page: 1 | 2
Contigo Striker/Gracie Kids Water Bottle, 14-Ounce, Pacific Fire Truck and Cardinal Dino, 2-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cups!, February 23, 2015
I was expecting them both to be straw cups, but one was a cup that you have to push a button and sip out of it. Still great cups for my 3 year old!

Baby Jogger 2012 City Mini GT Single Stroller, Shadow/Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Better Babygear
Price: $389.00
2 used & new from $389.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller! Basket is ok..., November 17, 2013
Amazing stroller! I bought this when my son was about 6 months old, and we still use it at 22 months. It handles like a dream, very smooth ride and you can almost steer with just 1 finger! The canopy is huge. My only complaint is the basket isn't easy to access while your baby is in the stroller, though it is pretty good size. Excellent stroller overall!

The Sunday Missal: New Standard Red Edition
The Sunday Missal: New Standard Red Edition
by Collins UK
14 used & new from $16.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Missal for Catholic Masses Overseas!, January 8, 2011
I don't know really what you can say bad about a missal, but this one is great! My husband and I are currently stationed in East Africa, and originally had the St. Joseph's Missal. However, after attending English mass here, we noticed that the translation wasn't quite right. This missal on the other hand, has been the exact translation. It's very easy to use with an up to date calendar of mass cycles and common prayers in the back. If you're looking for a missal to use for English masses overseas, this is the one to get.

Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects - Teeth Whitening Kit 20 Treatments
Price: $42.99
49 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Whitens Teeth Noticeably and Quickly!, January 8, 2011
These are the first whitening strips I have ever used, and I will never use another brand again. My teeth were pretty yellow from a coffee and sweet tea habit, but I did in fact begin to notice results after 3 days. No, they weren't dramatic results, but there was a definite improvement. After the 3 day mark, it seemed that my teeth began to get whiter and whiter. After about 2 weeks, I cut back and started using them maybe 3-4 times a week. Still, my teeth remained white. They stick very well to your teeth, and you can even drink water while you have them on. The only time I experienced any tooth sensitivity is when I forgot to leave to time it, and left them on too long. My teeth hurt, but they also glowed! So if you're looking a good teeth whitening strip, I'd say give these a try.

Nikon D90 12.3MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-105 mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens
Offered by Deal-Expo
Price: $779.99
63 used & new from $395.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Exccellent Digital SLR Camera!, April 17, 2010
This is my first jump from a point and shoot to a digital SLR camera. I'm still learning how to use, but even using it on auto settings produces clear, crisp, beautiful pictures. It makes taking pictures fun! It is a little bulky and heavy so I reserve it for special occasions. My only complaint is that it's not very user friendly for a novice photog as myself. However, if you're more knowledgable in photo taking, then this is the camera for you. I've ordered the Nikon D90 for Dummies to hopefully improve my photo taking skills.

Pinzon Luxury Banded Bath Mat
Pinzon Luxury Banded Bath Mat
Price: $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Color Fades!, December 27, 2009
I've had this bath rug about a month now and it looks awful! After the 1st 2 weeks, I started noticing what looked like bleach spots all over it. Now after a month, it looks like it's been splattered with bleach! Don't know why the color faded, but I should note that I purchased 1 in plum and platinum and it's the plum that hasn't held up!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2013 9:29 PM PST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect!, December 2, 2009
This set is more bronze color than brown. The sheets are nice too, they're actually patterned. My only complaint is that there's a lot of threads hanging off and I'm constantly finding new ones.

Levi's Women's Plus-Size 590 Bootcut Jean
Levi's Women's Plus-Size 590 Bootcut Jean
Price: $39.99 - $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, December 2, 2009
Let me just start out by saying that I'm 5'4" and I hover in between 16W and 18W. I ordered a 18W just to be safe and they're a little baggy, definetely could've gone with a 16W. The length however is perfect! Enough slack that cover the tops of my feet, but not so much that I step on them. Great fit over all, will order again in a smaller size.

CHI Professional LOW EMF Hair Dryer 1500 Watts
CHI Professional LOW EMF Hair Dryer 1500 Watts
Offered by Deals For Beauty
Price: $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Dryer overall, June 27, 2009
I have thick shoulder-length hair and this dryer gets my hair dry in about 3 to 4 minutes. It's very quiet and doesn't get very hot, but it gets the job done. However, I can't really tell a difference between this dryer and my old one which was $20 from Walgreens aside from it dries my hair faster.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like Glimmersticks, June 27, 2009
I've been using Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner for a long time and love it! I ordered this product because glimmersticks are self-sharpening, but they get dull after a couple of uses thus making your eyeliner thick. However this is not like the other Avon eyeliner. It doesn't go on smoothly nor does it last very long. After a couple of tries, I just gave up using it.

Page: 1 | 2