Profile for S. Corso > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Corso "Sue" RSS Feed (New York, NY USA)

I Can Make You Hot!: The Supermodel Diet
I Can Make You Hot!: The Supermodel Diet
by Kelly Killoren Bensimon
118 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and useful advice!!!!, May 9, 2012
Great book for getting the real info on eating right and living a "HOT" lifestyle. I enjoyed the book very much and we got to know Kelly in a different way as well,loved those parts!! It was a quick, fun read. The recipes are fabulous!!! Go enjoy and be "HOT"
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2012 9:24 AM PDT

Stranger Love
Stranger Love
by Franco D'Alessandro
10 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, November 25, 2010
This review is from: Stranger Love (Paperback)
I was a co-producer on three of these plays in 2001. And, yet, I am still amazed at these plays because they challenge and provoke as much today as they did nine years ago. As a writer and producer I find Franco D'Alessandro's work to be a wonderful balance between the poetic and the brutal; the real and the other-worldly, which seems to me the very times we are living in right now. Do not hesitate to buy this book of plays, it will intrigue you and move you and even inspire you, but surely it will push some of your buttons too. I really respect and enjoy this playwright's work, he is someone we will be hearing a lot from in the years and decades to come.

Supplications: Immediate Poems of Loss and Love
Supplications: Immediate Poems of Loss and Love
by Franco D'Alessandro
5 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars "Poems that fill our Soul", September 19, 2009
I simply adore the way D'Alessandro captures our soul and heart in these lovely well thought our poems. In these times all we really want is to fill our heart and he certainly manages that task.. Bravo to you!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a water we can give our Kids!, April 27, 2009
Love this product! My daughter enjoys it and with each sip she gets great nutrients. Bravo for creating such a wonderful combination!!