Profile for K. Noble > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 147

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Noble RSS Feed (SW PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15

2.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to love it, but too small, June 13, 2013
I bought two pairs of the matching maternity long pants (in talls, 37") and was hoping this top would fit me, but alas it was too tight and not quite long enough. I wish they made this in talls.

Now Foods Lavender Oil, 1-Ounce
Now Foods Lavender Oil, 1-Ounce
Offered by Vitamin Mom
Price: $7.36
47 used & new from $5.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure, cheap, love it, June 13, 2013
Best price per unit volume for pure lavender oil. I use it in the bath. The bottle cap design is great, too - sometimes essential oils are bottled with safety caps that eventually get stuck on, but this bottle has a normal cap. Yay!

Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo, Original Formula, 16 oz.
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo, Original Formula, 16 oz.
Price: $13.79
28 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff for mild scalp psoriasis/itch/flaking, June 13, 2013
This stuff is totally worth a shot if you have mild scalp itch or flaking. It doesn't smell too terrible and has made all the difference for a tiny fraction of the cost of a visit to the dermatologist.

Softsheen Carson Magic Razorless Smooth Shave Cream for Men, 6 Ounce
Softsheen Carson Magic Razorless Smooth Shave Cream for Men, 6 Ounce
Offered by DEALS FOR ALL
Price: $6.52
31 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ineffective and tedious to use, June 13, 2013
I left this stuff on in a thick layer for fifteen minutes, scrubbed the hell out of my skin taking it off, and still ended up with a bunch of stubble and hair that grew back the next day. I did it twice in a week just in case it was a hair growth cycle issue... nope, same results. Worse than shaving because (a) leaves stubble same day, (b) is a 10-20 minute procedure, (c) requires manually scraping of the hair to have any semblance of hair removal, and (d) costs more than shaving. Very disappointing. I have fair skin and dark hair, medium thickness, and used it under my arms reasoning that the hair there couldn't possibly be any thicker, i.e. more difficult to remove chemically, than a black man's facial hair. DANG IT, I was really hoping this stuff would work. Back to waxing for me.

Everly Grey Women's Maternity Carrie Crop Pant, Black, X-Large
Everly Grey Women's Maternity Carrie Crop Pant, Black, X-Large
Price: $60.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, but nice style, June 13, 2013
These are stylish but they run extremely small. All of my other XL maternity pants are loose fitting on my, but these I can barely squeeze into. The problem is exacerbated by the fact that these pants have no panel and the waistband only stretches in the back so when I sit down the front of the waistband cuts into my belly. The fabric is nice and soft, and actually stays pretty cool/breathable, but they're just so tight... definitely order a size up and beware the lack of any paneling.

Three Seasons Maternity Women's Maternity Cargo Capri Pants with Drawstring, Khaki, X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs large, thin fabric, ridiculously small pockets, attracts lint, June 13, 2013
I pretty much said it all in the title. I still wear these because at 38 weeks nothing else fits me, but I wouldn't recommend them. The whole reason I bought maternity CARGOS is for the pockets and I literally can't even fit my hands into the pockets. The fabric is extremely thin which is ok for summer but if you've ever been pregnant you know that you can sweat a lot in certain places *ahem*, so I will just say, don't sit on plastic chairs for more than one minute while wearing these. The fabric somehow manages to attract lint like crazy even though its just a simple cotton weave.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but has a hidden shelf bra!, June 13, 2013
I guess I missed the "hidden support" statement in the product description because I wasn't expecting this tank to have a built in shelf bra. Unfortunately for me, this means that I can't wear the tank without exposing the top of my own bra (36J), but for women with normally sized breasts I don't think it would be a problem. I love the soft modal fabric, the length, the ruching and the strap width (wider than most maternity tanks).

Philips 25676-8 - EVA ANSI - Microfilm Equipment Lamp
Philips 25676-8 - EVA ANSI - Microfilm Equipment Lamp
Offered by Dynamic Lamps
Price: $2.10
6 used & new from $2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with my Philips HF3470 Alarm Clock, June 13, 2013
Cheaper than ordering from Philips directly. I ordered two to save on shipping so I have an extra bulb on hand when this one goes out (original lasted me about two years).

Ingrid & Isabel Women's Maternity Ruched Tank, Grey, 3
Ingrid & Isabel Women's Maternity Ruched Tank, Grey, 3

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and long, but tight, June 13, 2013
Similar experience here as most other reviewers. I bought the largest available size (3) and it's nice and long but a bit tight all over, which combined with the weight and composition of the material makes it pretty sweaty to wear in my third trimester in late spring. Makes me feel and look like a stiffed sausage. I was disappointed since the length is awesome and I love the ruching. For reference, my stats are 6'2", size 12 pre-pregnancy, 36J.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not germinate, June 13, 2013
I've waited 4 weeks watering these things religiously in full sun in a starter tray with potting soil and they haven't shown any sign of germinating. I planted them exactly as described on the package. I'm going to leave them in for another two weeks but I think I wasted my money. I had hoped that growing my own Ajuga crop from seed would be a way to save money covering our 55 sq ft NW facing slope, but I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pay for starts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15