Profile for nolahorserider > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nolahorserider RSS Feed (Chiefland, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mayo Clinic Diet
Mayo Clinic Diet
Price: $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 20, 2014
This review is from: Mayo Clinic Diet (Kindle Edition)
Very informative book! A need for anyone overweight!

Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes: The Ultimate Cookbook for Delicious, Natural, Healthy, and Easy Gluten-Free Recipes (Quick and Easy Series)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 20, 2014
Great informative book! Recommend to anyone who eats Paleo!

Ketogenic Diet for Weight Loss: Scientifically Proven: The Secret Guide to Permanent Weight Loss Using the Ketogenic Diet (Ketogenic Diet for Beginners ... of a Keto Diet Fully Explained)

Camping Recipes: Foil Packet Cooking
Camping Recipes: Foil Packet Cooking

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas for camping recipe cooking, September 9, 2014
Great ideas for camping recipe cooking! I would recommend it to anyone that likes to camp and needs some ideas on what to cook!

Richard Simmons - Sweatin' to the Oldies
Richard Simmons - Sweatin' to the Oldies
DVD ~ Richard Simmons
Price: $9.20
36 used & new from $6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars RS - Sweatin' to the Oldies, September 9, 2014
I have this on cassette...Got it a million years ago! Love it! Love Richard Simmons! Love all the songs on it...Nice and peppy!

Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
Offered by Budget Video Games Inc.
Price: $24.89
140 used & new from $10.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Wii Sports Resort, September 9, 2014
This review is from: Wii Sports Resort (Video Game)
There is nothing really wrong with the game, it is just boring! I like the Wii Sports much better. The games in here are to sedentary! I like a bit more action in my games...

What IF GOD is real and so are Aliens and Angels: But our Reality is not ?
What IF GOD is real and so are Aliens and Angels: But our Reality is not ?
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it. Would recommend to anyone who questions their ..., August 30, 2014
It is an amazingly interesting book. Loved it. Would recommend to anyone who questions their beliefs...

Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking: 275 Great-Tasting, From-Scratch Recipes from Around the World, Perfect for Every Meal and for Anyone on a Gluten-Free Diet-and Even Those Who Aren't
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars gluten Free recipes, July 18, 2014
This is an awesome recipe book. It has several GF foods to cook/bake. I would recommend this cookbook to anyone that requires GF foods. I gave it five stars because it is a great book.

Homemade Bread Recipes: The Top Easy and Delicious Homemade Bread Recipes!
Homemade Bread Recipes: The Top Easy and Delicious Homemade Bread Recipes!
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars home made bread, June 25, 2014
This is a great recipe book. When I was growing up mother made all our bread by hand, including cinnamon buns, cakes and cookies. I am so happy to have found this book so I too can make home made bread. Great recipes...

Magic Jigsaw Puzzles (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Magic Jigsaw Puzzles (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great puzzles, May 19, 2014
I really like this app, however my kindle fire anti virus says that it is a threat! I can work any puzzles without any problems... please advise me if I should delete it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5