Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Rodriguez > Reviews

Browse

J. Rodriguez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Rodriguez "reviews mcgee" RSS Feed (usa)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars a little small for larger smartphones like htc one, February 18, 2014
It functions well however it wont fit my HTC one max with my otter box case on it. I have to take the case off to have it fit properly inside. Other than that it holds it well.

Champion Over-Spec Ballistic Glasses (Clear)
Champion Over-Spec Ballistic Glasses (Clear)
Price: $12.23
15 used & new from $11.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Over-Spec Ballistic Glasses (Clear), March 13, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by these relatively inexpensive ballistic glasses. I've been taking them t the range frequently and they have allowed me to have more freedom in the movement because they are tighter fitting then most I have used.

8685 ULTRA FORCE BDU PANT - ACU DIGITAL (X-Large Long/Digital Camo)
8685 ULTRA FORCE BDU PANT - ACU DIGITAL (X-Large Long/Digital Camo)
Offered by Captain Dave's
Price: $29.99
10 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ultra force bdu pant, December 19, 2012
Extremely well made bdu pant, lightweight and versatile. I reccomend this pant for higher temperature hikes as they are very cool and not cumbersome. I recieved the xl long which are perfect for the taller fellows that have a hard time finding bdus from surplus and online shops. I was pleased that they actually had the long option. I would buy these again.

Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Dark Lens Black Frame
Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Dark Lens Black Frame
Offered by palebluedot
Price: $4.99
11 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars wayfarer sunglasses, March 4, 2012
these things are awesome for only 3 dollars a piece. they block a lot of the sun out while I'm driving and still give me that cool blues brothers look I've always wanted. HAHAHA, but seriously they are great and stylish. For 3 bucks they can't be beat.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2013 2:09 AM PST

Belkin XM Auto Cassette Adapter for Apple iPod / Apple iPhone
Belkin XM Auto Cassette Adapter for Apple iPod / Apple iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars belkin xm adaptor - more bang for your buck!, March 4, 2012
buy this instead of the pricey ipod adaptors, does exactly the same thing. mini mic connector to your phone or ipod, you can also use for hands free use of your phone.

MAXELL MDV/HC1 MiniDV Head Cleaner
MAXELL MDV/HC1 MiniDV Head Cleaner
7 used & new from $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars maxell head cleaning tapes, November 12, 2010
I had to play them a couple times till it cleaned out the cam but in the end it worked.