Profile for Amy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amy RSS Feed (Cornelius, OR United States)

Lumex Deluxe Adjustable Forearm Crutches Crutch, Small
Lumex Deluxe Adjustable Forearm Crutches Crutch, Small
Offered by VetmedUSA
Price: $36.84
6 used & new from $36.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, worth getting., June 18, 2015
I used this item after I had my hip surgery. I could not put any weight on one of my legs for several weeks Then I used this item for several months while healing. They were comfortable to use and gave me great control over how much weight that I could put on my leg. While I am hoping that I will not need to use them again I am storing them to have in case of further needs. I would definitely recommend this product.

LeapFrog Fridge Words Magnetic Word Builder
LeapFrog Fridge Words Magnetic Word Builder
Offered by Yippykiyay
Price: $98.99
18 used & new from $38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 30, 2010
I have read the other reviews saying that the single letters don't work with this product. I was disappointed but still wanted to try it as a separate toy. We just tried at and I was pleasantly surprised that it did work (I have the airplane version) worked with my single letters. The single letter one is not though the dog one which you can buy now, so I cannot speak for that. But one with the sun and clouds which we bought about a year ago. Anyway just wanted to pass along that this one worked with it, hope it helps someone!

Sesame Street:Elmo's A-To_Zoo Adventure - Nintendo DS
Sesame Street:Elmo's A-To_Zoo Adventure - Nintendo DS
Offered by ostanley
Price: $16.10
33 used & new from $6.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Was disappointed, October 25, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I was so excited to get this game for my two year old who loves the preschool age games on the ds, thought it would be perfect. But it is so repetitive. Same things over and over again. It doesn't teach your child anything. If they know it then they'll get bored with it quickly (my child) and if they don't then I don't see how they can do it. I was really hoping for more out of this game.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2011 1:36 PM PST