Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for dragongirl604 > Reviews

Browse

dragongirl604's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dragongirl604 "dragongirl604" RSS Feed (NY, NY)

Tribest PB-350 Mason Jar Personal Blender
Tribest PB-350 Mason Jar Personal Blender
Price: $79.85
23 used & new from $67.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, May 31, 2010
I bought this personal blender because I cook a lot of southeast asian food that requires grinding up pastes (sambals & curries), dry spices, peanut sauce, and salad dressings for two people. I even use the 16 oz. cups for chopped shrimp for dumplings and fish for thai fish cakes. This is way more convenient than using my small 3 cup Cuisinart food processor. The small containers are perfect for putting the sauces away without having to get out another glass jar or container.

I also make a lot blended acai & fruit drinks, & mango lassi's with no problem crushing the ice. Putting the fruit first, then the ice at the top and enough liquid may help crush the ice more for some people having trouble.

Love it! Get it! It is the most used kitchen appliance in my kitchen.

So far I've only had it for 3 months. I will update later on longevity.

And as usual, no problems with ordering from Amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2013 3:07 PM PDT

Mario Batali 4-Quart Essential Pot, Persimmon
Mario Batali 4-Quart Essential Pot, Persimmon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for No Knead Bread, April 10, 2009
This 4 qt. pot is the right size to use for the No Knead Bread method and without fail the bread comes out crispy on the outside and nice and chewy with big holes on the inside. The lid has "spikes" to help retain moisture, which aids in the crispiness of the crust. It was either Mario Batali's or a Staub for me, but I'm glad I bought this over the Staub because of its everyday value and of course the price. I also use it to boil pasta and to make stews & curries because it retains heat for a long time. The handles do get hot, but if you use Kevlar gloves you should be fine if you do bake bread in it. It also sits beautifully on the stove. Buy it!