Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for kabuka > Reviews

Browse

kabuka's Profile

Customer Reviews: 141

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kabuka "Kabuka" RSS Feed (Honolulu, HI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Bob the Builder Pets in a Pickle (Spanish)
Bob the Builder Pets in a Pickle (Spanish)
VHS
Offered by Re-Reading
Price: $5.85
7 used & new from $5.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Bob!, November 2, 2004
My toddler boys love Bob the Builder. This one is dubbed in Spanish. Ther are only a few Spanish language ones around and this is one of them. The quality is good and the story is fun. My boys don't seem to be as interested in this one as in some of the other Bob videos, however.

Miss Mary Mack
Miss Mary Mack
by Mary Ann Hoberman
25 used & new from $0.07

4.0 out of 5 stars My kids always ask for it!, November 2, 2004
This review is from: Miss Mary Mack (Hardcover)
My 2 1/2 year old twin boys always ask for "Mary Mack" before they go to bed. Although the story is outlandish, the words are catchy, and the tune is great. The illustrations are equally odd, and I don't think the kids learn much for the book, but they continue to want to hear/read it. I sing and the three of us clap to the music and wiggle our fingers in the air between pages. We have the board book edition so it is also durable. I only wish the book came with a CD or tape of the song to help us sing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Stroller of the three I've had!, October 25, 2004
I've gone through several double strollers and this is by far the best I've had. I have 2 1/2 year old twin boys. Thier first stroller was a Graco Duo Glider stroller. I LOVED it! However, after more than two years of abuse and constant usage, washage and climbing, I decided to replace it. I tried the Evenflo Take Me Too-a wheel and the snack tray broke off in less than a month. Then I tried a Kolcraft double stroller and it was so difficult to push with my two boys that I returned it too. No stores here in Hawaii sell the Graco Duo Glider but I was so desperate I paid the shipping and bought it through Amazon and am so happy I have another one!

It steers so smoothly! It is so sturdy. It is very spacious. It fits two infant carseats but also fits two toddlers comfortably. The greatest thing is that Graco improved it by adding a cup and storage holder for mom, as well as snack trays and better rain umbrellas. This stroller is the greatest and definately worth every penny!

Let's Find Opposites (Bob the Builder)
Let's Find Opposites (Bob the Builder)
by Jenny Miglis
55 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and Sweet, August 15, 2004
My boys love Bob the Builder but they never were interested in this book. They prefer the longer paperback ones, although those don't hold up well. It is quite short, which is why it is inexpensive. It is also indestructable, which is a good quality in a book for energetic boys.

Wee Sing 25th Anniversary Celebration book and cd
Wee Sing 25th Anniversary Celebration book and cd
by Pamela Conn Beall
16 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, August 15, 2004
My kids love this CD! Every time the stereo is on or we are in the car, they ask for "Music!". My music won't do-they know it

is not this favorite CD of theirs. If you are looking for a CD with all of the childhood favorites, I'd get this one. It has a ton of well-know tunes and a few new ones for me. It is well done and enjoyable for even me to listen to. It's also quite long so a good deal for you money.

30 #1 Hits
30 #1 Hits
Price: $9.00
331 used & new from $0.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it-from a non-Elvis fan!, May 22, 2004
This review is from: 30 #1 Hits (Audio CD)
I never knew I was an Elvis fan until I bought this CD for my husband! It is awesome! It is so upbeat and fun and I never knew Elvis sang so many of the songs on the CD! Duh! I like it so much that I am going to buy it for several friends and family members for thier birthdays. This is a sure hit!

My Toys/ Mis Juguetes
My Toys/ Mis Juguetes
by Rebecca Emberley
Price: $6.99
61 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too exciting, May 22, 2004
This review is from: My Toys/ Mis Juguetes (Board book)
I purchased several of these books from this author and my boys were never interested in them. The illustrations are simple, fabric, pictures and they are not very interesting. The price is inexpensive, however, but I'd buy something else.

Music & Song (Oxford English Resource Books for Teachers)
Music & Song (Oxford English Resource Books for Teachers)
by Tim Murphey
Price: $22.50
58 used & new from $0.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Non-traditional, May 22, 2004
Tim Murphey offers a ton of non-traditional and creative ways for using music in the ESL classroom in this book. He divides the book into types of activity and indicates language level for each activity. Many of the ideas in this book could be used in the foreign language classroom, as well. I think this book should be in the personal library of any language teacher who wants to add some creativity and fun into his/her language class.

Lonely Planet Belize, Guatemala & Yucatan
Lonely Planet Belize, Guatemala & Yucatan
by Conner Gorry
44 used & new from $0.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Informative but prices are off, May 22, 2004
Lonely Planet guides are my favorite because they are thorough, informative, give lots of good info for reasonably priced traveling, and identify tons of both customary and adventurous things to do and see. This holds true for this edition however, I found that the prices were significantly higher than the book stated, the water taxi times had changed, and a car rental company mentioned did not have service in Belize-not too accurate.

La oruga muy hambrienta: Board Book (Spanish Edition)
La oruga muy hambrienta: Board Book (Spanish Edition)
by Eric Carle
Price: $6.39
144 used & new from $2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool!, May 22, 2004
In case you aren't familiar with this book, it is about a caterpillar who eats and eats and eats. The board book version has holes in the pages so the reader can see what he has eaten. It is so cute! The illustrations are adorable and the kids love it! We are a bilingual family so my boys have the Spansih version. It's super and very durable!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15