Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Bob Dole > Reviews

Browse

Bob Dole's Profile

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bob Dole "Obsessive Reviewer" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
NETGEAR WNCE2001 Universal WiFi Internet Adapter - Manufacturer Refurbished
NETGEAR WNCE2001 Universal WiFi Internet Adapter - Manufacturer Refurbished
2 used & new from $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy to use. Works great., April 9, 2014
Got it last night and within five minutes had my military laptop (no wireless card) online using my home wireless network. After plugging it in to my laptop's ethernet port I logged in and opened a web browser. The Adapter lead me through a brief process of identifying my network and entering the password, then I was online. Super easy, and has a good pickup (it detects all the wireless networks in my neighborhood that I can normally detect with a wireless card on a personal laptop).

United States Navy Decal Logo Navy Blue Stoneware Diner Mug - Holds 10 Ounces
United States Navy Decal Logo Navy Blue Stoneware Diner Mug - Holds 10 Ounces
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $14.80
4 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Super small, and made in China, April 9, 2014
I have relatively small hands for a guy (size Medium gloves), but couldn't even fit two fingers into the handle. The handle is also shaped oddly, so it was really uncomfortable to hold. I'm not just some crazy coffee mug snob either--I showed my wife and she thought it was horribly uncomfortable also. That said, the design looks nice and the cup appears to be fairly well made (feels solid, anyway). But I personally like my patriotic flair (flags, Navy emblem coffee mugs, etc.) to be made in the USA--just seems hypocritical to me to buy that stuff from China. All of that, plus it will only hold ~6oz. So although I almost never return anything and will lose most of the purchase price on shipping, this one is going back.

1 X Cargo Trunk Bag Hook Kit For VW Passat CC B6 Jetta Audi A4 S4 2002-2012
1 X Cargo Trunk Bag Hook Kit For VW Passat CC B6 Jetta Audi A4 S4 2002-2012
Offered by PHgiveU
Price: $6.54
3 used & new from $6.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy to install. Fits NMS 2012-2014 Passats too (North American model)., April 9, 2014
You do need an Allen wrench to install (though I suppose it could be done with a pair of pliers, much more slowly). But it took me <1 minute and seems sturdy enough to hold even heavy bags upright. The latest model Passats come with the indentations for this hook, just like older models, but not with the hook itself. This will fit a new Passat (I think Jettas, Golfs, Audis, etc. also, but don't know for certain). The indentations are left of the center, on the bottom of the trunk cover (just in front of the subwoofer, if you have the upgraded sound system). I've heard you can get these for a few bucks less on Ebay, but prefer Amazon myself. You could probably also get one off a junkyard Passat or Jetta for ~$1, if you're willing to go look for one.

Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Punchual Slip On
Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Punchual Slip On
Offered by Shoe Station
Price: $99.99 - $103.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but not as long-lasting as I'd like, March 4, 2014
Similar to most others, I really like the comfort and ease of slipping on/off for airport security, etc. I also like that they look really good in both jeans and slacks. The only downside, and only reason to not give 5 stars, is that they wear out faster than I'd like. I'm on my 3rd pair and am back at Amazon to buy a 4th pair, since each pair has lasted almost exactly a year (wearing them most days). The rubber sole has developed a crack each time that allows rainwater to seep inside from the ground. In Seattle, that's pretty much a deal-breaker. The fact that I'm coming back for a 4th pair though is testimony to how much I like them otherwise.

Amazon Kindle Leather Cover, Black (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite, Touch, or Keyboard)
Price: $23.99
56 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, February 6, 2014
This is a quality product. It feels good in my hands, is very slim, and yet I feel that my Kindle is safe within from scratches, etc. I'd buy it again.

P3 International P4460 Kill A Watt EZ Electricity Usage Monitor
P3 International P4460 Kill A Watt EZ Electricity Usage Monitor
Offered by Lindas Rocky Mountain Finds
Price: $27.38
181 used & new from $21.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, January 3, 2014
After using on a few suspect appliances, I pretty much left it in the garage, and that's where it's likely to stay. Most things, even if not super efficient, don't use enough power to justify replacing. The product works fine, but just isn't all that useful. My one criticism is that it isn't very sensitive at low power, so than many appliances don't register as using any power at all.

Epson Stylus NX625 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner (C11CA70271)
4 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, January 3, 2014
Connects wirelessly to my desktop and laptop. Scans are high quality. Prints are very good too. I like that it can hold the larger size inks, which are more cost-effective. Not much else to say.

Energizer Trail Finder Pro 7 LED Headlamp, Blue/Black, 3AAA Batteries Included
Energizer Trail Finder Pro 7 LED Headlamp, Blue/Black, 3AAA Batteries Included
Offered by Grand Slam Sports and Outdoors
Price: $18.46
2 used & new from $13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Energizer 7 LED Headlamp (Sports)
Only criticism is that I have to click through each mode to get the mode I want. I'd prefer a switch or separate buttons, so I could turn on the desired mode directly. It's plenty bright though and lasts a long time.

Honeywell RTH7500D Conventional 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell RTH7500D Conventional 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
Offered by Adr int.
Price: $49.99
57 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Super easy to install, January 3, 2014
Not quite as easy to program, but not terribly difficult either. It gets the job done. Now that I've got it programmed, I basically put it on hold for the summer, then cancel the hold in the fall and let it handle the rest (temp down and night and during day when most of us are gone; temp up in morning and evening).

Brinkmann 828-0302-T-10PK Stainless-Steel LED Low-Voltage Path-Light Kit, 10 Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, but low cost, January 3, 2014
Well, this is exactly what we get from China. Low quality material breaks very easily, but they're much cheaper than alternatives. They do install very easily, and work well. I do recommend them, but also recommend you buy more than needed, since you'll be replacing them whenever one gets kicked or bumped, since the cheap plastic is very fragile.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9