Profile for Patricia Esposel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia Esposel RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bling Jewelry Vintage Style Simulated Emerald CZ May Birthstone Cocktail Ring Rhodium Plated
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars In fact the stone looks black., October 17, 2013
I really hated it. I think I won't even use it. The stone is so dark that it looks black. I was really decieved, i expected a lot and have purchased earrings to go with it. I use just the earrings.

Liz Palacios "Piedras" Swarovski Elements Moonlight Ring
Liz Palacios "Piedras" Swarovski Elements Moonlight Ring

2.0 out of 5 stars I fell for it the first time I saw., March 17, 2013
I made this purchase because it looked a beautiful, high quality statement ring. But unfortunately it was a major disappointment. The stone that I thought was a part of the body of the ring is quite jumped, making the ring look like a cheap jewelry. The adjustable ring is too small and uncomfortable to the finger (why not size it?) . The presentation of the package however is excellent. The product does not worth the price charged. It's a pity, because the design is so beautiful. If these two problems are solved it will be quite a piece of jewelry.

Leslie Danzis Prong Set Drop Earrings
Leslie Danzis Prong Set Drop Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, February 7, 2013
Lovely and was exactly what I expected. Good size, well done, well finished and make a statement. I'm now looking for a ring to go with.

Black White Purple Crystal Stretch Band Gold Braid Ring
Black White Purple Crystal Stretch Band Gold Braid Ring

3.0 out of 5 stars Impressive in the picture, February 7, 2013
It is a piece that draws attention. Despite being impressive in the picture and from afar, it is not very well finished. There are pieces of resine coming out of the "cristals" and I had to cut them with pliers. Not cool.

Timex Unisex T2N745 Weekender Slip Thru Orange Nylon Strap Watch
Timex Unisex T2N745 Weekender Slip Thru Orange Nylon Strap Watch
Offered by Imperial123
Price: $39.98
3 used & new from $39.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Orange is fun, January 31, 2013
An oversized, sport, joyful watch. I like it very much. Works very well with sports outfits, and the orange strap gives it's charm.

Goldtone Peach Quartz Earrings
Goldtone Peach Quartz Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, January 31, 2013
I use them all the time. It was exactly what I expected. Despite beeing a jewelery, it looks really good on you.

Sterling Silver Oval-Shaped Created Emerald Ring, Size 7
Sterling Silver Oval-Shaped Created Emerald Ring, Size 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, January 27, 2013
It's lovely, looks like the real deal. it's very impressive when you put on your finger. If the picture pleases you , go for it.

Gold Tone White Simulated Pearl Stretch Rings, 3 Piece Set
Gold Tone White Simulated Pearl Stretch Rings, 3 Piece Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving, January 27, 2013
It's not what it looks like. First of all, the gold is not that gold. Second, despite having asked the right size this stretch thing strangles my finger.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Faux leather, January 27, 2013
I purchased it because it looked charming, stylish and vintage with a modern twist. The problem was, when it arrived, I noticed that the faux leather was too faux for my taste. If you don't mind using something that looks really fake, go for it.

Belle Noel Six Strand Snake Chain Bracelet
Belle Noel Six Strand Snake Chain Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, January 16, 2013
So lovely, makes a statement, very impressive. Day or night, what a wonderful effect. Good quality, I' very pleased. If it's your kind of stuff , you won't regret.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3