Profile for C. R. Sweerman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. R. Sweerman "Carin" RSS Feed (The Emerald City)

Missing Link Ultimate Small Breed Skin & Coat for Dogs, 8-Ounce
Missing Link Ultimate Small Breed Skin & Coat for Dogs, 8-Ounce
Offered by Oliver's Pet Care
Price: $11.55
13 used & new from $9.91

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel bad leaving a one-star, October 20, 2014
I feel bad leaving a one-star; it came quickly, which was nice, but I am so disappointed. After having this recommended by a friend and then coming here and reading all the wonderful reviews about how much everyone's dog loves this stuff, well, my Westie does not like this at all (and I bought two bags! Thinking I'd save on shipping lol - that didn't work). First time, I did the prescribed amount for his weight. Would not touch his food and I left it all day, thinking when he gets hungry enough, he'll eat. Nope. So at dinner, I thought, let me ease him into this and used just a little bit and actually mixed it in with his wet food instead of just sprinkling it on top. Nope. Wouldn't touch it. So I tried giving him his kibble with some ground beef (one of his favorite things!) with just a little mixed in. Nope. Has to be something for him to refuse hamburger. After leaving that out for about an hour, I gave him his dinner without this stuff and he gobbled it right up.

I keep trying but he just does not like it. So bummed - was hoping I could get him off his Atopica, using this instead.

Men's Briefs with Side Snap Closure (2X)
Men's Briefs with Side Snap Closure (2X)
Offered by Adaptive Clothing Showroom
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice. I bought them for my brother, October 17, 2014
Very nice. I bought them for my brother, who had had foot/leg surgery and had this huge contraption on his leg. He couldn't get his briefs on over that thing, so I found these for him. He loves them! So much easier. I think he went and bought a bunch more on his own :) Beats the cut-up pairs he was using with diaper pins lol

Humorous Dog Sniffing Welcome Doormat Offers Unique Greeting To Your Guests
Humorous Dog Sniffing Welcome Doormat Offers Unique Greeting To Your Guests
Offered by DirectionersMerchandise
Price: $21.95
3 used & new from $16.97

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it. Nice, August 26, 2014
Bought it as a gift for a friend who thought it was hilarious. He loved it. Nice quality

Malaseb Shampoo - 16.9 oz. (500 ml)
Malaseb Shampoo - 16.9 oz. (500 ml)
Offered by Famous Shamus Pet Supplies
Price: $32.49
6 used & new from $30.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Swear by this, August 26, 2014
Our little Westie has both internal and external allergies and just changing his diet didn't help. We have meds for his insides, but our vet recommended Malaseb years ago and I swear by it. Instead of all black and splotchy and stinky on his belly and inside of his legs, he's all pink and just the way it ought to be.

Just be careful if you take your little furbaby to a groomer; make doubly sure they're familiar with this product. The last one was a new groomer for us and while she said she'd read the bottle, she ended up giving my poor boy chemical burn in his eyes because she used the Malaseb on his head! I was very upset, but I just kept flushing his eyes out and wiping with a cool washcloth. He was fine the next day, but his eyes were red for several days. Potent stuff.

Kyocera Rise (Virgin Mobile)
Kyocera Rise (Virgin Mobile)
Offered by esolutions88
Price: $59.99
40 used & new from $19.29

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, January 2, 2013
Liked the price, at the time. Have since seen it for much less, which bums me out, but hey, who knew?

I do like the phone. Never had a Droid before and have to get used to having to charge it every night (my old phone would last nearly a week before I needed to charge it). Plus I'm not sure about the apps thing and the internet thing. Only thing I miss - there's no one to go see to show me what I need to know (had TMobile before and could just pop into their store with my questions).

This old dog just needs to learn some new tricks :) The phone itself is lovely. I love the size of the screen and the QWERTY board. I do wish my nails worked on it, as my previous phone did, but I'll get used to it.

Timex Women's T2M570 Cavatina Two-Tone Expansion Band Watch
Timex Women's T2M570 Cavatina Two-Tone Expansion Band Watch
Price: $33.99
2 used & new from $33.99

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than it looks, January 2, 2013
It's a Timex, so I'm surprised the quality isn't better than it is. I have medium-sized bones and it hurts on my wrist. I bought it for my partner, who has small-sized bones and while not as tight on her, it's not comfortable. Very scratchy - not smooth at all.

First time I bought a watch on-line. I suppose it's something that's better tried on first, so I won't be doing this again.

No issue at all with the ordering or shipping; that went very nicely.

The Art of Racing in the Rain
The Art of Racing in the Rain
by Garth Stein
Price: $17.72
339 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars First chapter had me in tears..., January 7, 2010
Be prepared to shed some tears while reading this very wonderful story as told from a dog's point of view. So simple, yet very deep. While it was a very fast read for me, it made me think about many different things.

Another reviewer noted that while they weren't into dogs or into race car driving, they loved this book - while I am into dogs, I, too, have no interest in race car driving, but it all works.

Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash - 1000 ml
Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash - 1000 ml
Offered by PrimaDina
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, but worth every penny, April 10, 2008
This face/body wash has such a nice, light, clean scent and leaves your skin feeling soft and irritant free. I love the large size with the pump - makes it very handy in the shower.

Sebamed Hand and Nail, 2.6-Fluid Ounce
Sebamed Hand and Nail, 2.6-Fluid Ounce
Offered by UrbnDeals
Price: $14.99
16 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, but worth every penny, April 10, 2008
We just love the entire Seba Med line, but this hand/nail cream is the best. I have super dry skin on my hands and get many hangnails; this balm takes care of both the dry skin and any other issues (like hangnails or rough spots)like all git out!

Wisconsin Badgers Perennial Crewneck Sweatshirt
Wisconsin Badgers Perennial Crewneck Sweatshirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I had anticipated, December 18, 2007
I was a little nervous ordering this, but I figured it's through Amazon, so it's got to be OK, and it was! More than OK - came nice and quickly, and the sweatshirt is of good quality. Color me happy!