Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM
Profile for Joseph Ganassa > Reviews

Browse

Joseph Ganassa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph Ganassa RSS Feed (Frederick, MD)

Pink Miracle Bottle - Shoe Cleaner - 8 Oz. Fabric Cleaner Solution With Free BONUS Brush - Works on Leather, Whites, Nubuck, Golf Shoes, Basketball Shoes, Boots, Sandals, Home and Car Upholstery - NON TOXIC
Offered by NewQuickFit
Price: $39.97

4.0 out of 5 stars nice find, July 12, 2015
Works as good as I expected! I do have a pair of Marc Eckos this just couldn't clean. however, they have rubber soles that are weird, so I'm blaming the shoes here.

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse
Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse
Price: $20.92
97 used & new from $9.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice for light use, July 12, 2015
Build quality is fantastic. nice and slim to fit in my work bag. However, the ergonomics are just wonky on it. I can't seem to get totally comfortable with long use. It's just too universally shaped. It wasn't expensive though so can't complain too much. I love the wheel. It has a great tactile feel.

Braun Calculator
Braun Calculator
Offered by danilkoudlo911
Price: $36.45
13 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars SO CLOSE to perfection, July 12, 2015
This review is from: Braun Calculator (Office Product)
So I feel compelled to write a review and I don't usually. Part of the reason is because of how expensive this calculator is. I just received it and my first thoughts/impressions are:
PROS
- build quality is great, but still feels amazingly light. Perfect for my work bag
- button feel is top notch. I was worried they wouldn't have the click I need. Calculators are usually so mushy and I need to be able to click with speed!
- has a case for protection. Love that
CONS
- my biggest thing with calculators is the fact that they move when I type on them. I am a fast button masher and probably push too hard. but they never have enough grip to stay on the counter without moving. This calculator ALMOST solves the problem. It has four little nubs on the bottom of the unit. However, only the top 2 are rubberized. The bottom two are plastic. WHY? The top 2 have great grip. If the bottom two were rubberized, this would be absolutely perfect
- LCD screen is a tad too small and I wish it was angled more towards me as it lays flat on the counter

I will update later to see if I think this stands up to my daily use!

Shacke Pak - 4 Set Packing Cubes - Travel Organizers with Laundry Bag
Shacke Pak - 4 Set Packing Cubes - Travel Organizers with Laundry Bag
Offered by Shacke
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $25.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start!, June 28, 2015
Just received my packs and haven't been able to use them yet. But gotta say, the warranty process impressed me! An introductory video? Lessons on how to pack? This is so far exceeding my expectations

Logitech Wireless Anywhere Mouse MX for PC and Mac
Logitech Wireless Anywhere Mouse MX for PC and Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars The PERFECT travel mouse, September 13, 2011
There isn't much to be said for this mouse except it is perfect. I use a travel mouse everyday for work and I am constantly in dirty enviornments. I am often in new construction and the dust is amazing. Also, the work surfaces are non-existant. I had a logitech mouse before and it was good, but it was not nearly what this mouse is. It truly does work on anything. As I write this review, I am using it on my couch cushion and it works flawlessly. I am very, very impressed and you will be too. I would even use it as my all-the-time mouse if it was a little larger. Logitech hit it out of the park with this one and it is perfect for travel. I highly recommend.

Clarion Corporation of America NX501 6-Inch Double DIN Multimedia Control Station with Touch Panel Control, USB and Built-In-Navigation/Bluetooth (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect - A Definite Buy, August 31, 2011
I was so happy when I bought this. I snagged it for $630 and it was worth every penny. The UI is great, the feature list is deep, and the performance is stellar. The GPS is the best I've ever used, and that's coming from a Garmin Nuvi which I didn't think could get any better. The sound is incredible. My stock speakers in my Ford Explorer sounds so awesome now. I can only imagine what it would sound like if I had good speakers. If you buy one, make sure you get a new version. Major fixes to the problems that other reviewers have mentioned have been implemented.

FIXES:
I bought this about 4 months ago when it first came out and the external mic from Clarion did not work with it. I had to send it in and they replaced it with a newer version. The external mix now works and it is perfect. I haven't had a complaint yet from people on the other end.

There has been a firmware update. Before, if you turned off the radio when the input was NOT Sirius, you had to reset the unit after turning on again because Sirius wouldn't work. Sirius now ALWAY turns on, no matter what the input was.

General Bluetooth connectivity is much improved.

CON
The only real con I have is the screen. While gorgeous, especially at night, it is HIGHLY reflective. I've had to experiment with the angle of installation in order to get the best viewing angle. With my polorized sunglasses on it was almost impossible to read. Now it is passable. Granted, it isn't ALWAYS in bright light, so that is not the worst. This is the only reason I gave my review 4 stars. If the screen was a little less reflective, 5 stars easily.

This is really a great radio. I couldn't be more happy.

Sceptre E246W-1080P 23.6-Inch LED Monitor - Black
Sceptre E246W-1080P 23.6-Inch LED Monitor - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 18, 2011
Not much to say except this monitor is awesome. It's huge, crisp, and THIN. I've never heard of this brand before but I've been extremely pleased. Been using it for 3 months or so now. Highly recommended.

Reusable Screen Protector for Blackberry Bold 9000
Reusable Screen Protector for Blackberry Bold 9000
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 13, 2008
already dropped my Bold and it got a scratch but it protected the screen. Easy to put on but I recommend buying two in case you mess up the first time, as I did. It's VERY easy to miss a piece of dust on the Bold and you WILL see it after you put the protective screen on.