ARRAY(0xa377d744)

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SA Mom RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX United States)

POOF-Slinky 0SA221 Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit, 11-Activities
Price: $15.59
42 used & new from $13.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Both My Kids!, November 13, 2008
My kids (daughter age 9 1/2 and son age 4 1/2 at the time) got this for Christmas last year and still enjoy the activities and science projects in it - and I have fun with them! It can get a little messy when my son wants to do some of it by himself, but we've learned a lot and had fun at the same time! My older daughter might be getting a little old for some of it, but she still liked it quite a bit. It was very exciting for the younger one, especially as he's gotten older this year.

Royal 13 inch By-Pass Commercial RY5300 Upright Vacuum
Royal 13 inch By-Pass Commercial RY5300 Upright Vacuum

1.0 out of 5 stars It's Terrible and Cheaply Made - It Should Get Zero Stars, November 13, 2008
I think I got taken by a vacuum salesperson about 2 years ago when I ended up with this overpriced vacuum. My very inexpensive but terrific Hoover or Eureka broke after about 8 years, and I bought this. The onboard tools were a good idea, and it did seem to work well for a while. It was very quiet, too. Then the plastic started cracking in the back where the hose attaches. I had to superglue the hose back in several times. After a while it simply wouldn't stay in place, so I had to hold it in to vacuum. The suction was bad as well by then. The plastic started breaking off in pieces in other places too. I bought it because I have 2 kids with allergies and asthma and was told that it was FANTASTIC for them with an extra filter, etc. That's probably why I spent at least twice what I had planned to on a new vacuum. Just this week after thinking we had problems with our A/C, I found out the vacuum was putting out more dust and no telling what else than it was sucking up when they were checking the air quality and turned on the vacuum! It went out with the garbage this morning! Also, you can't adjust anything on it - supposedly it knows when it's on plush carpet vs. hardwood floors. I honestly didn't notice if it did.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2012 1:02 PM PST

Baby Safe Disposable Feeder (Pack of One)
Baby Safe Disposable Feeder (Pack of One)
Offered by Etailz
Price: $6.48
11 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT product, but a little hard to clean, March 11, 2004
My 7 month old LOVES this! I know the bags are disposable, but I thought the replacement bags are a little too expensive to be that disposable. I'm glad another reviewer recommended how to clean it because that was the ONLY downfall to this product. My son loves to feed himself, and now I don't need to worry about bites of food that are too big. Fruits and vegetables work best - teething biscuits do make a big mess!

Baby Signs: How to Talk with Your Baby Before Your Baby Can Talk, New Edition
Baby Signs: How to Talk with Your Baby Before Your Baby Can Talk, New Edition
by Douglas Abrams
419 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Book, November 20, 2003
I used Baby Signs to communicate with my daughter who is now 5, and loved it. I started when she was about 6 months old and kept it going until she could talk - and she had a great vocabulary once she started talking verbally. I did not use every sign in the book since I couldn't remember all of them, but all I did were very helpful. We now have a new baby boy, and I am going to use the book the same way I did the first time. Use what you need from it and it really works.