Profile for Hazard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 165

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hazard "D" RSS Feed (TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Pleasant Valley Sunday
Pleasant Valley Sunday
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars This is probably my favorite cover, good use of drums and keyboard, October 14, 2014
This review is from: Pleasant Valley Sunday (MP3 Music)
Classic song, written by Carole King (music) and Gerry Goffin. This is probably my favorite cover, good use of drums and keyboard. Mike Nesmith does the main riff quite well.

Ragas of Northern Indian Music
Ragas of Northern Indian Music
by Alain Danielou
Price: $52.99
28 used & new from $15.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of nice little musical snippets to learn how to use the ..., October 14, 2014
Extensive notes on the ragas and the various feelings they are meant to evoke. Lots of nice little musical snippets to learn how to use the various elements of North Indian music.

Electronic Sound
Electronic Sound
Price: $12.49
54 used & new from $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I can tell George was having fun with it, October 14, 2014
This review is from: Electronic Sound (Audio CD)
If you're open to experimental electronica, this is worth getting, especially if you want to get back to basics with your oscillators etc. I can tell George was having fun with it.

Arrow Shed AK4 Earth Anchor Kit
Arrow Shed AK4 Earth Anchor Kit
Price: $39.99
23 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars But they are holding up fine, and we get some pretty good wind bursts ..., October 14, 2014
I could only get these down about a foot or so since our soil here has a lot of clay and is very firm. But they are holding up fine, and we get some pretty good wind bursts around here (yesterday there were some 50+ mph gusts and nary a budge of the shed!)

Superior Tool 03914 1-1/4" TightSpot Wrench, One and a Quarter Inch Wrench that Fits all 6, 8 and 12 Sided Drain Nuts with Pedastal Sink in Place
Price: $10.04
21 used & new from $5.56

2.0 out of 5 stars This was useless for my basin nut (the nut was too small ..., October 14, 2014
This was useless for my basin nut (the nut was too small for the wrench), but I didn't find this out until after I'd modified the tool (using my Dremel) since it wouldn't fit around the drain pipe to attempt to fit it on the nut. The quality of the wrench is good, nice solid steel and the handle length was good, so it's a shame that it wouldn't fit the nut (a cheapo Delta drain! the wrench was about as much as the faucet/drain set, I bet!)

Alto Professional ZMX52 5-Channel 2-Bus Mixer with Zephyr Mic Preamps
Alto Professional ZMX52 5-Channel 2-Bus Mixer with Zephyr Mic Preamps
Price: $49.00
10 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mixer for the price, October 14, 2014
Great little mixer for the price. I'm using it to consolidate audio feed from two Nord keyboards and this has all the right features to make that work very well. I then feed the output into my audio interface. It's a great deal for the money, I was surprised.

Arrow Shed GS83-C Garden Steel Storage Shed 8-Feet by 3-Feet
Arrow Shed GS83-C Garden Steel Storage Shed 8-Feet by 3-Feet
Price: $355.99
13 used & new from $308.38

4.0 out of 5 stars it looks great and we are pleased with the purchase, October 14, 2014
Took forever to put together it seemed. We took our time, which means about a week, doing 2-4 hours per day on weeknights after work. We did it carefully and kept all the angles right. Once you get the hang of it, the last bit goes very quickly. The labeling of the parts was a bit confusing, be sure to lay them out. The drawings in the manual leave a lot to be desired, but if holes aren't lining up well, either you have the piece positioned incorrectly OR you might have to start the screw at an angle and, once started, straighten it out. DEFINITELY use a power screwdriver (not a drill though), there are a LOT of screws.

That said, it looks great and we are pleased with the purchase, in the end. We had to go this route because our HOA doesn't like sheds above the fence line. It would definitely have been easier to get a prefab, but none were short enough for our needs.

The Bhagavadgita in the Mahabharata
The Bhagavadgita in the Mahabharata
by J. A. B. van Buitenen
Price: $19.35
67 used & new from $4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this translation, October 14, 2014
I really love this translation, but also the fact that it's bookended with prior and post chapters, to provide better context for the Bhagavad Gita proper. The introduction is very useful and I find the prose powerful and effective. The use of the word 'baron' for kshatriya is indeed unusual, but I think it does make sense to help draw a parallel to mainland Europe's noble classes so that English readers get a sense of the social standing of the main warriors. Most importantly, I think Prof. van Buitenen had a deep understanding of the spirituality informing the Bhagavad Gita and renders it beautifully. I feel my understanding of this great work has expanded and transformed thanks to his work.

I find it interesting that this story of a civil war has lasted so long, and the scars of the US civil war appear to run as deep.

The Zero Theorem [HD]
The Zero Theorem [HD]
DVD
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this movie, October 14, 2014
I really enjoyed this movie. Not perfect, not as good as Brazil or Time Bandits over all, but in some ways better. The supporting cast was awesome!

10 Pcs CR927 3V Lithium Battery Button Cell for Watch Calculator(pack of 10)
10 Pcs CR927 3V Lithium Battery Button Cell for Watch Calculator(pack of 10)
Offered by ledhill
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed!, October 1, 2014
Good batteries for the price. No problems at all and they came VERY quickly!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17