Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Justin > Reviews

Browse

Justin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin RSS Feed

Wenger Men's 77010 AeroGraph Cockpit Chrono Black PVD Rubber Strap Watch
Wenger Men's 77010 AeroGraph Cockpit Chrono Black PVD Rubber Strap Watch
Offered by Clicktime
2 used & new from $427.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch, August 13, 2011
Great watch, but there are two things that prevent the watch from receiving 5 stars - the metal pins that hold the bands on and the length of the bands.

The pins are very.... cheap... Which is surprising because the watch is very rugged feeling and seems very durable. I would not be surprised if the watch fell off one day as I wore it.

The band is very comfortable, but too short. It's approximately 7.6-7.7 inches long. If the band was about 8.0-8.2 inches, it would be perfect. I have very large hands and a large wrist and have to use the second to last hole when putting it on. It looks weird.

Goson Men Aviator Metal Frame Sunglasse
Goson Men Aviator Metal Frame Sunglasse
Offered by MyLux Connection
Price: $5.49
4 used & new from $3.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Feel like Helen Keller, June 6, 2011
These are the worst pair of glasses of any kind I have ever put on my face - the crappy plastic 3d glasses I got from watching Spy Kids YEARS ago are better quality than these. First of all, you cannot see ANYTHING out of them. Driving, I couldn't see the dashboard at all. Forget the tach, forget the clock, forget the radio. They're so dark Helen Keller would have sympathy for whomever wears them.

As for their quality? The 3-year-old who was tasked with gluing them together would have a hard time explaining this one. The bridge across the top is misaligned, the center nose bridge is crooked, the left arm sits on the frame 2-3mm lower than the other, one arm is longer than the other, the right nose piece is 1-2mm lower than the other, the paint is chipping after 1 day of use, and it looks like they're RUSTING where the arm connects with the frame hinge. They dont fit well, they're uncomfortable, the arms are too small for my face, and I can't give them away they're so cheaply made. The only positive thing to say - if that at all - is that they have two lenses and two arms.

So, what use did I find for them? I read a book on sun spots the other day, and for the first time, I actually had the opportunity to stare at the sun long enough to find the ones mentioned. Not only that, they act as GREAT eye protection when welding. No longer do I have to wear a full helmet. Lower the shades and run a bead. BAM. I'm too poor to afford a nice welding helmet, but after these I have no need for one. Also, my dog took me on a walk (since I couldn't see anything out of these) and she decided to do the nasty on the side walk. Using my newly heightened sence of smell, I was able to stop in time before stepping in it. Since I forgot anything to scoop it with, I found the glasses were PERFECT for scraping her mess into a colostomy bag. The lenses are large enough to scoop roughly half a pound of dog waste with incredible ease.

TL;DR:
These glasses are great for welding, staring at sun spots and solar eclipses, and acting as a pooper scooper.