Profile for ND Blues > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ND Blues RSS Feed

Hunters Specialties Deer Antler Mounting Kit
Hunters Specialties Deer Antler Mounting Kit
Price: $11.95
13 used & new from $10.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing hardware, May 13, 2014
The package says it should come with hanging hardware and screws. It did not. I made it work for the project I needed it for. Should have checked sooner so I would have had time to return it.

Prism Backdrops 6X10' White Muslin Photo Video Backdrop Background
Prism Backdrops 6X10' White Muslin Photo Video Backdrop Background
Offered by CheetahMounts
Price: $12.69
2 used & new from $12.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, August 3, 2013
I'm kind of surprised at the quality of this. I wish I would have opened it sooner, I made the mistake of putting it in a drawer until I needed it. It's so wrinkly and creased that I'm not sure I can even iron it flat. It has runs and loose strings in it. And it's fairly sheer. I admit I'm at fault for not inspecting it right away. I would return it if it were in the window of time. I might still try. But if you want a quality white backdrop for close up pics, this is not the backdrop for you. There is a reason for the low price.

UMA Enterprises 63296 Metal Rooster with Gazing Ball Statue, 20 by 19-Inch
UMA Enterprises 63296 Metal Rooster with Gazing Ball Statue, 20 by 19-Inch
Price: $43.80
11 used & new from $30.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, July 19, 2013
I waited forever for this rooster, then it came, shipped in a bag, bent to heck. Couldn't get the ball in to the back part. Really disappointing. Will return and order something else.

Rasta Imposta Crayola Blue Bunting Costume,Blue,3-9 months
Rasta Imposta Crayola Blue Bunting Costume,Blue,3-9 months
Offered by CostumePoint
Price: $17.50
21 used & new from $17.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Color is different than picture, October 27, 2011
This is a cute costume. But...the crayon part is actually light blue, lighter than the wrapper, and the wrapper part is purple/lavender blue. It's not "blue". I think I'm going to add the word "baby" before the "blue" on the wrapper and then the costume will make sense.

Omega Sunlight SAD Light Therapy (Seasonal Affective Disorder) Super Bright
Omega Sunlight SAD Light Therapy (Seasonal Affective Disorder) Super Bright
Offered by Quality You Can Trust
Price: $64.95
2 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, February 16, 2011
Very compact (the measurements are included in the product description) so it's easy to just take it anywhere. I've had it for a couple of weeks and have noticed a difference already! For those who thought it was cheaply made, too bright, etc. I would say it is lightweight, but I think it's supposed to be. The brightness is adjustable (10 different settings I think) and the instructions state specifically not to look directly at it. Also, it takes a week to get used to being exposed to the bluelight, so give your eyes/head time to adjust. I ran my purchase by my physician first and she approved. She mentioned the power (10,000 lux) is what's important, not the size of the unit. Just make sure it's placed within arms length when in use. It's a great value for the money. There are many different options on the market though, so if a small portable unit isn't what you're looking for, do some research first!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 9:23 AM PST