Profile for QCHSKAS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

QCHSKAS RSS Feed

Frostproof
Frostproof
by Neil D. Ostroff
Price: $13.46
12 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Chilling to the core, April 3, 2011
This review is from: Frostproof (Paperback)
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The story kept me engaged to see just how far the main character would go and could be pushed. For all his wrong doing I couldn't wait to see how much he could take. The characters are well developed and the relationships are frighteningly believable. The ending was not what I expected. We all have people from our past we would rather never see again. Not a long book, but perfect for a plane ride or for someone like me who gets very little time to read. Will continue to follow this author as his career begins to bud. I'm sure there are more great stories lurking in his mind. Enjoy.

Degenerates
Degenerates
by Neil D. Ostroff
Price: $14.79
19 used & new from $11.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Gruesomely well spent time, April 3, 2011
This review is from: Degenerates (Paperback)
Another great read from Ostroff. Wonderfully intertwined characters that demonstrate how small the world can be. He switches seamlessly from person to person and the way in which they come together is plausible. The detail of each bloody attack really lets the reader imagine the horror that Tommy (the main character) inflicts on the world around him. Yet I still somehow felt very sorry for the boy. Having grown up in the greater Philadelphia area it was great to know the places referenced in the book as well. If you enjoy psychologically thrilling books, your time is well spent on this one.