Profile for Yoga and Yorkies > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yoga and Yorkies RSS Feed (Miami, Florida USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
MoKo Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 2014 Case - Slim Folding Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch 2014 Tablet, Leopard BROWN (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $17.95
3 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute looking and practical, April 15, 2015
I am very happy with this cover. It is lightweight and easy to read holding with one hand.

The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 1)
The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 1)
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars How many times does Ceony bite her lip?, August 23, 2014
I stopped counting. A creative story burdened with unoriginal repetitive drafting. I like Lira better as at least she did not bite her lip every few pages.

Teeki Women's Love The Adventure Hot Pant TROPICALDREAM M
Teeki Women's Love The Adventure Hot Pant TROPICALDREAM M

5.0 out of 5 stars Paradise Leggings, August 16, 2014
I have gotten lots of compliments on these Hot Pants. There is a dolphin jumping in the air on one sides, and a palm tree on the other. Super cute and comfortable. A tropical paradise that you can wear. Not just for yoga.

Therapik Mosquito Bite Reliever
Therapik Mosquito Bite Reliever
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $11.95
7 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars IT REALLY WORKS!!!!, August 16, 2014
My husband read an article on this device in the WSJ. Knowing that I am highly allergic to mosquito bites, he suggested that he buy one for me. I was skeptical, so I said, don't bother. I then got attacked by mosquitos a few days ago, I got 4 horrible itchy welts from the bites. I asked my husband to buy a Therapik with overnight delivery. When we read the directions, it said you should apply the device asap after a bite, and my bites were three days old by the time we received the device, and were looking worse. I used the Therapik four times on each bite and the itching was significantly less. It was not complete relief, but significantly less itching. Of course, I waited three days to apply the Therapik.

Today I got bit again by a mosquito and applied the Therapik four times to the welt for 30 seconds each time with 60 seconds between applications. NO itching at all right now. Had to write this review because I am amazed. I would still suggest applying cortisone to reduce the swelling and help the healing process.

Star Vixen Women's Elbow-Sleeve Faux-Wrap Dress with Necklace
Star Vixen Women's Elbow-Sleeve Faux-Wrap Dress with Necklace
Price: $16.11 - $33.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute Summer Work Dress, August 2, 2014
Forget the necklace, there is a reason they don't show it in the photos. This dress is wash and wear, and very cute. As shown on the model, the neckline is modest, but it is short and flirty. For the price, a fun summer dress. Those of you who expect perfection in an inexpensive dress should skip this item. I am very happy and have worn it several times.

Kitchen Supply 13 Inch x 17 Inch Parchment Paper
Kitchen Supply 13 Inch x 17 Inch Parchment Paper
Price: $6.99
8 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pizza Steel Essential, July 27, 2014
This parchment paper is essential for cooking pizza on the pizza steel. It is very easy to clean and stops pizza from sticking on the steel. You put your pizza dough on the parchment and slide it in the oven. After three minutes, pull out the parchment paper with tongs. Your pizza is crisp and does not stick. A great product.

Traverse Bay Fruit Co. Dried Cherries, 4-Pound Box
Traverse Bay Fruit Co. Dried Cherries, 4-Pound Box
Price: $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cherries!, July 27, 2014
These cherries are delicious and what a great buy. They are not so great cold, so put a small amount in a plastic container and leave at room temperature.

Clarisonic Body Brush Extension Handle, White
Clarisonic Body Brush Extension Handle, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Extend Your Clarisonic Pro Experience, July 22, 2014
A great add on for the Clarisonic Pro. The extender is a snap to put together. I am not one to read instructions, so my initial attempts to put the Pro in the extender were not successful. You need to lay the Clarisonic Pro, brush upwards, into the cradle. It clips in very securely, yet it is easy to remove. I don't find the handle difficult to hold. With the body brush, it really enhances my shower experience. I use it on my back and on my legs. It is so much easier to shave your legs after using the Clarisonic body brush. Snap the Pro out, change brushes, and finish with your face.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tropical Art that You Can Wear, July 13, 2014
These Teeki pants got rave reviews in the gym. They are very colorful and fun, with the jumping dolphins on one leg. They arrived on time and in perfect condition. I highly recommend the Ultimate Yoga Top in black to go with these. It is extra long and looks great with Teeki pants.

Aurorae Yoga "The Ultimate"" Racer Back Tank Top
Aurorae Yoga "The Ultimate"" Racer Back Tank Top
Offered by Retail Focus, LLC
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lean Yoga Machine, July 12, 2014
It is so nice to find a yoga top that is long enough. I am about 5' 10" and this top covers below the hips. Perfect with Teeki hot pants. It is super soft, but, please note, no bra included. You need your own sports top. I got black and I will order more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7