Profile for JR > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JR RSS Feed (New York, NY USA)

Red Hot and Holy: A Heretic's Love Story
Red Hot and Holy: A Heretic's Love Story
by Sera Beak
Price: $17.90
114 used & new from $10.27

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly special book, December 29, 2013
It's hard for me to put into words how much I loved this book. There was so much wisdom, love and authenticity, I was just so moved and inspired when I read it. I kept going back to reread sections and to look up various things Sera references in it. It's one of those books you'll keep on your shelf and keep going back to again and again.

The Recovering Politician's Twelve Step Program to Survive Crisis
The Recovering Politician's Twelve Step Program to Survive Crisis
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compendium of voices, July 2, 2013
There is so much excellent information packed into this little book -- it's an absolute must-read for those looking to navigate change.

Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles
Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles
by Gabrielle Bernstein
53 used & new from $2.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Never thought I could be this happy!, September 13, 2011
I have bought more self-help books in my 34 years on this earth than I care to recall, always starting them with gusto and then giving up after a week or so, thus returning back to what my life used to be. Reading Gabby's first book (the ~ing book) was a completely different experience, and it set me on the path to a life beyond my wildest dreams. Because of the principles I have learned from her, I no longer allow fear to rule my life; instead, it's ruled by love, and I have never been more happy. What I love about Spirit Junkie is that it tells more of her story and how she got from where she started to where she is now. I am a very literal person, and I find specifics very helpful! Gabby, and this book, are so very inspiring. If you are looking for miracles in your life and in the world, please pick this book up!

Pray'R
Pray'R
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!!, July 21, 2011
This review is from: Pray'R (MP3 Music)
I've been to Italy three times now, and listening to Michael's music always brings me back to that state of relaxation and bliss I experience when vacationing there. My heart absolutely soars when I listen to him sing. Thank you Michael!