Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Robert Graese > Reviews

Browse

Robert Graese's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert Graese "TrueJournals" RSS Feed

USB 2.0 Internal Motherboard Extension Cable - 20"
USB 2.0 Internal Motherboard Extension Cable - 20"
Offered by Parts Collection (USA Seller)
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work!, February 29, 2012
What can I say? These work exactly as they should. Note that these are female on both ends! I had a difficult time finding this cable anywhere except right here.

Aleratec Left Angle to Straight SATA 2.0 Serial ATA Data Cable with Clip, 12 Inch - 2 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Find!, February 28, 2012
The left angle cables can be really difficult to find, but here they are! Exactly what I needed for a computer build where the hard drives are screwed to the bottom of the case -- these will point up, while the right angle ones normally point down.

HP 408853-B21 4GB Dual Rank Registered PC2-5300 2X2GB Kit
HP 408853-B21 4GB Dual Rank Registered PC2-5300 2X2GB Kit
Offered by TechnoDealsUSA
Price: $14.99
20 used & new from $10.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Quite Defective, Actually, August 22, 2011
I saw the other review saying this RAM was defective, but I assumed it was simply bad luck. This RAM was cheap, so I bought it. After receiving it, neither of the two sticks I ordered worked in either of my two computers. So, I've also received defective RAM. I would *NOT* recommend buying this RAM.

SD/MMC/USB/MP3 Wireless In Car FM Transmitter with Remote (Black)
SD/MMC/USB/MP3 Wireless In Car FM Transmitter with Remote (Black)
Offered by SANEN Tech
Price: $3.25
38 used & new from $3.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, July 5, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised with how well this transmitter worked! It's worked a lot better even than some of the more expensive transmitters I've used. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best worst game ever!, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity (Toy)
Cards Against Humanity bills itself as "a party game for horrible people". And it is. I haven't played this game nearly as much as I wish I could, but every time I've played it, it's been a riot and a huge hit! I have yet to meet someone who hasn't enjoyed this game!

Seriously... if you like apples to apples, and you like dirty jokes, GET CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY. Right now. Stop thinking and buy it.