Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 108

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (southeast USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
No Great Mischief: A Novel
No Great Mischief: A Novel
by Alistair MacLeod
127 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and deeply moving, June 15, 2016
I can't believe MacLeod could compact a multi-generational story into such a slim book. Beautiful and deeply moving.

The Stone Angel (Phoenix Fiction)
The Stone Angel (Phoenix Fiction)
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a deeply satisfying book to read. I thought ..., June 15, 2016
Was a deeply satisfying book to read. I thought it was tragic, her life, not what she set off to live.

LG V10 Battery Charger, Monoy USB Wall Travel Spare Battery Charger for LG V10 (LG V10 Wall Charger)
Offered by Monoy
Price: $7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Solves the issue of needing a battery on the run, June 15, 2016
I bought a usb cable and leave it in my car. My LG 10 battery, even though fairly new, wouldn't hold a charge for the day. This solves the issue.

Sakkas 11784 - Vilma Long Blouse With Embroidery Lace Cap Sleeves And Corset Enclosure - Lavender - OSP
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, well made, June 15, 2016
The sleeves were too short for my taste.

Ikea Bulldog Stuffed Animal Soft Toy
Ikea Bulldog Stuffed Animal Soft Toy
Offered by EASY777
Price: $27.56
11 used & new from $21.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy, soft and sweet, June 15, 2016
Fluffy, soft and sweet - most realistic bulldog. Seems durable and large enough to cuddle.

John Frieda Salon Shape 1.5 Inch Hot Air Brush
John Frieda Salon Shape 1.5 Inch Hot Air Brush
Price: $25.99
68 used & new from $22.28

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks just like the blow dry I get from a salon, June 15, 2016
Excellent hair styling tool. I blow dry my hair 85% dry, especially the roots. Then I use the brush to smooth and straighten my hair with just a little curl. It looks just like the blow dry I get from a salon, but much easier to manage on my own.

Deluxe Roominate
Deluxe Roominate
Offered by Imagine Toys
Price: $49.99
11 used & new from $24.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A great building set that inspires using problem solving and design skills, November 12, 2015
This review is from: Deluxe Roominate (Toy)
I bought two sets for my daughter's 9th birthday. I have kids from 12 down to 5 playing and creating. I think the ability to design furniture and structures is so much easier with this set then any other building set we used, K'Nex and Lego and Trio. The furniture allows them to have all their little people use them. There's a lot of problem solving that goes into the process of designing the pieces.

It's helpful to go to the website and look at all the pictures of things other people have designed to be inspired. What I like is that there aren't detailed instructions as how to design a particular item. You see the picture, and then puzzle through how to build it. In the process, they've discovered other things to build, simply through their mistakes. Sometimes they have a good design for something new, but it's not stable, and we problem solve how to improve the design. So, there are iterations in design. And, sometimes, it's just a design failure which is ok too.

My husband and I both are software engineers (I'm a stay at home, website designer now), this set just seems particularly suited to bridge girls over to STEM activities. But,as I said, I have 2 other boys that are playing with the sets too - it's interesting to see the differences in what they build - the boys are much more interested in using the motors. One son is building the table saw.

My only complaint - the figure included had it's leg broken off the first time they played with it. They weren't too rough.

Hello Kitty Women's Sherpa Boot With 3D Bow Ornament, Green, Medium

Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great - easy to set up, February 13, 2015
Quick shipping and easy set up - it works great with my bluetooth speaker.

Disney Princess Little Kingdom Sleeping Beauty Story Set
Disney Princess Little Kingdom Sleeping Beauty Story Set
Offered by ibayentertainment
Price: $28.75
16 used & new from $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet characters just right for a little one, January 6, 2015
Such sweet characters, my daughter loves setting them up in various scenes and acting them out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11