Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Southern CA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
BSN HYPER SHRED, 90 capsules
BSN HYPER SHRED, 90 capsules
Offered by Vitamin Discount Center
Price: $25.50
36 used & new from $17.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad formula for women., March 12, 2014
No energy boost, or appetite effect, elevated heart rate and uncomfortable nausea. Many women don't react well to the yohimbe- now I know and always check all ingredients. Sticking with my usual pre workout.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2014 9:05 PM PDT

Matcha Green Tea Powder - ORGANIC - All Day Energy - Green Tea Lattes - Smoothies - Matcha Baking - Superior Antioxidant Content - Improved Hair & Skin Health- Exclusive to Amazon
Offered by Kiss Me Organics
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum., March 12, 2014
Great quality and taste. Package is large enough that you feel like its a good value. I put this in all my green smoothies and iced teas.

Merrell Women's Barefoot Stretch Glove,Grey,10 M US
Merrell Women's Barefoot Stretch Glove,Grey,10 M US
Offered by DNAFootwear
Price: $89.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not barefoot comfort., October 2, 2013
I love my dash gloves, and was excited to pick up another shoe from the barefoot line. But the small toe on these ones set them totally apart. Crunched toes do not feel barefoot at all. Will be ok for casual wear, but not the long walks and errands I intended them for.

Sunny Vinyl Coated Kettle Bell (15-Pound)
Sunny Vinyl Coated Kettle Bell (15-Pound)
Price: $30.94
6 used & new from $21.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Off-Brand and cheaper, May 6, 2013
Exact same as the Go-fit brand, just not branded. Top quality, lower price, fits with my set and performs great.

Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins, 150 Count
Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins, 150 Count
Price: $8.28
19 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Gross Blobby Slug, May 6, 2013
This product arrived as a melted gummy blob at the bottom of the plastic jar. I don't know what to do with this vitamin slug.

Be A Survivor: Lung Cancer Treatment Guide
Be A Survivor: Lung Cancer Treatment Guide
by Vladimir Lange MD
44 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest and clear, March 27, 2010
An honest, well-written guide. Touches on personal aspects of lung cancer I haven't seen in any other book. Easy to follow, and hopeful.

Marathon Dcm2000 Dual Cd Player Mixer Station
Marathon Dcm2000 Dual Cd Player Mixer Station

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, Low quality, no customer support, May 30, 2009
I recieved this item in December 0f 2008. Within a year it was malfunctioning. Right cd player skips, shuts down, and dies without warning. This makes it completely unusable for live performance. According to the manual it is within warranty, but MARATHON equipment has not responded to my multiple e-mails, and they do not provide a phone number or address for support. Seems very shady to me.
I was attracted to this player for the sleek look and low price, but I won't be buying a MARATHON machine again.

Marathon Dual CD Player Mixer Station
Marathon Dual CD Player Mixer Station

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, Broke, no support, May 30, 2009
I recieved this item in December 0f 2008. Within a year it was malfunctioning. Right cd player skips, shuts down, and dies without warning. According to the manual it is within warranty, but MARATHON equipment has not responded to my multiple e-mails, and they do not provide a phone number or address for support. Seems very shady to me.

Belkin Ceylon Shoulder Bag (Dark Gray/Green)
Belkin Ceylon Shoulder Bag (Dark Gray/Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and cool, March 16, 2009
This is a very nice bag for the price. When I bought it, it was priced for $10 more, so $20 is a total steal for a $50 bag. The look is unique and it is very well made. I thought it would be a little smaller and more portable, but it is about the size of a briefcase. Also, it does not open very wide, the top is stitched together in a triangle/lunchsack shape. But the lining is super soft and nothing jostles around inside it.

Audiology Butter DJ Style Headphones
Audiology Butter DJ Style Headphones

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but overpriced, May 15, 2008
I bought these as a risk. I couldn't find reviews anywhere but was in love with the style. But for $40, I expected a little better product. They are all plastic, and one earcup immediately popped off as I was trying to adjust them. It snapped back on, but it makes me nervous. The fit is different, but not uncomfortable. They put pressure around where your jaw is, I would rather a steady fit around the whole earcup. The earpads are velvet and very soft. The cord is thick and not flimsy.

Sound is clear and the bass is strong. Highs are clear, mids get a little muddy. Soundstage is somewhere near the middle/back of your head. They can get very loud, and the in-line volume control has a nice circular design. Yet the whole product does not feel sturdy... However they do look just as cool as they do in the picture. I would say they are worth about $25.

Page: 1 | 2