Profile for Michelle G. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle G. RSS Feed (INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US)

Page: 1 | 2
New Balance Little Boys Turquoise High Tech Hoodie (7)
New Balance Little Boys Turquoise High Tech Hoodie (7)
Offered by Joker Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, December 9, 2014
Jacket is a great quality clothing item. It's thick and has a lot of really cool designs.

Two are better than one... Ecclesiastes 4:9 - Wall and home scripture, lettering, quotes, images, stickers, decals, art, and more!
Offered by Tapestry Of Truth
Price: $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars The product itself was nice however the directions were extremely lengthy in how to ..., September 19, 2014
The product itself was nice however the directions were extremely lengthy in how to put it up. Both my husband and I read the directions and when we went to apply it to the all, we measured, taped it, etc. Then, after we started peeling it back, some of the letters had not stuck to the wall causing us to have to sit there and try to make them look right. After it was all said and done, the whole verse was crooked due to the sticking issue and I ended up throwing the whole thing away. I was so upset because not only had I spent the money, but the time and the excitement over putting this above our bed. I will probably never try another wall cling again. Such a pain!

Mannequin Form Bendable Body Clothes Flexible Display Adult Adj Hanger Base Stand New

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014
Light weight an easy to assemble. We use it for karate unforms and it works great!

Planet Toys Planet Earth Large Plush Animals with unseen footage DVD Assortment - Polar Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Friend, December 5, 2013
My son has carried this bear around for 4 years and he is his best friend. It's held up good in washings but over the years it's almost become deflated. But, it's super soft and has held up well.

Becca by Rebecca Virtue Women's Taj Mahal Halter Tankini Top Ocean M
Becca by Rebecca Virtue Women's Taj Mahal Halter Tankini Top Ocean M

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Suit Top, December 5, 2013
If you wear a bigger bra size (around) I would get a larger size than normal. I'm a small person but I wish i would have bought one size bigger. The padding is great and while it does cover slightly you can still see through it. So, if you have an issue with belly fat then I would not suggest this top for you.

Sony MDRRF970RK Wireless Stereo Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sony MDRRF970RK Wireless Stereo Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by superior sales
Price: $299.95
9 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Father's Day Hit, June 11, 2013
I bought these headphones for my husband after reading the great reviews. The headphones are very nice, great size, and are super easy to install. It took my husband all of about 5 minutes to hook up the cables to our flat screen and start enjoying them. We've walked from room to room and the sound is still great. My son even loves them and thinks it's great that he can hear his cartoons on them and we can't. Definately recommended.

Sakkas UHDressRibbed6pk5199 Mens Pattern Dress Socks Value Assorted 6-Pack - Traditional - 10-13
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, January 5, 2013
Great quality, arrived on time. I think for the price you can't beat what you are purchasing. My husband loved them!

TheLees Mens casual rider style slim fit collar t-shirts
TheLees Mens casual rider style slim fit collar t-shirts
Price: $24.99 - $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool shirt, December 10, 2012
This shirt is really cool and different. The material is really thick and I love how different the button placement is and the neckline doesn't look like other shirts. I think my husband is really going to love it. He's 6'0 tall and around 175-180 pounds and a professional athlete so he's super built and I got him an XL which looks to be correct when I hold it up and compare to his other shirts. I would say with any of this brand you should think long and hard about the style and fit. If you're not in shape, buy a bigger size because they are made for slimmer people. It also came super fast as well!

TheLees Men's Luxury Buckle Hooded Slim Sweatshirt
TheLees Men's Luxury Buckle Hooded Slim Sweatshirt
Price: $48.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A little different than I thought but awesome!, December 10, 2012
I bought this for my husband for Christmas he loves it and so does everyone that sees it. The picture makes it look almost turtle neck like and it's an actual hood but not exactly like a hoodie (if that makes sense). It's thinner than I thought and more athletic looking in person but it's really different he enjoys that about the style. He's 6'0 tall and about 175-180 pounds and a professional athlete and the XL fits him nice even with a shirt under it. I bought the gray one and it's a nice color. It also arrived super fast!

TheLees Mens Casual Long Sleeve Button Point Round neck Tshirts
TheLees Mens Casual Long Sleeve Button Point Round neck Tshirts
Price: $28.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Shirt Review, December 10, 2012
I bought this shirt for my husband for Christmas so I haven't seen what it looks like on him yet. I do believe it's going to fit nicely. The material is thinner than the I thought but I still think it'll look great with jeans or nice dress pants even though it's a bit sporty looking in person.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2013 10:32 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2