Profile for Sue Goddard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sue Goddard RSS Feed

Yellow and the Blues
Yellow and the Blues
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful graphics -- great message!, March 3, 2014
I enjoyed this very much! Clear simple fun presentation of an important message. Can't wait to hear more from this emerging author!!!!

Sierra Club 2013 Wilderness Calendar
Sierra Club 2013 Wilderness Calendar
by Sierra Club
Edition: Calendar
18 used & new from $9.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, December 2, 2012
I have bought this calendar every year that I've had my cubicle job, to give me something pleasant to look at to remind me there's a world outside. I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that the January 2013 photograph is very similar to the December 2012 photo, both of which are from Yosemite in winter. As I really look forward to the next photo only 12 times a year, I would have preferred something different. Otherwise -- perfect, as always.

Bosch TracRac T3B Portable Miter Saw Stand
Bosch TracRac T3B Portable Miter Saw Stand

3.0 out of 5 stars good ideas...flawed execution, November 6, 2005
This stand has some good features -- it's strong, solid, well balanced. I bought it after comparing with others, largely on the basis of its adjustable leg and the fact that it can be wheeled around with the saw still attahced. The adjustable leg IS a good thing. However -- the wheels, at 3 1/2" diameter, are too small for anything but finished driveways and floors. And I found it impossible to remove and re-attach the saw working alone, which is what I do. Since it's too heavy to load in my truck (alone) when it's all together, it's impossible for me to transport it alone. The problem is with the cam locks, which require precise alignment and do not slide well. So it went back. Now we'll test the refund policy... stay tuned. Oh, and yes... it does come as a test of one's assembly skills -- over seven bags of hardware, many packages of parts, takes well over an hour. Completely unnecessary. Check out the competition. Follow-up notice posted a week later: The refund and return proceeded amazingly quickly, painlessly, and fairly. I used the return label provided online, dropped the 47-pound package at Staples, and a week later had a full refund less only $9.99 shipping charge! I had packaged it carefully, but not at all in identical condition to that in which it arrived here. I couldn't be more pleased with the customer service!