Profile for Chelsea istre > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chelsea istre RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Star Wars Deluxe Republic Attack Shuttle
Star Wars Deluxe Republic Attack Shuttle
Offered by Ethan's Toys
Price: $49.99
48 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My son still plays with this, November 30, 2012
I purchased this for our son for Christmas last year. He had problems attaching the wings but once everything was attached he started playing almost immediately. A year later he is still playing with it and only had the hood break off only because it fell off his bed onto the floor. But it is constructed well. Very sturdy and can take rough play. Just don't let it fall from a high bed onto the floor.

AmazonBasics Wheel for Nintendo Wii - White (Officially Licensed by Nintendo)
AmazonBasics Wheel for Nintendo Wii - White (Officially Licensed by Nintendo)
Price: $8.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids actually take turns. Should have bought more, November 30, 2012
Purchased this last year for my children since they were getting a wii system. They wait to take turns with it. I should have purchased more when I did.

Infantino Heads or Tails Puzzle
Infantino Heads or Tails Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, November 30, 2012
I purchased this for my dad to give as a gift. Since it was given we haven't heard anything about it so I can't honestly give a review except that it appeared to have been well made.

Monster High Dead Tired Ghoulia Yelps Doll
Monster High Dead Tired Ghoulia Yelps Doll
Offered by Amazing Plush
Price: $39.99
19 used & new from $33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it!, November 30, 2012
Purchased this for my daughter last year as a Christmas gift. She loved it and was so excited that Santa was able to find one since I looked everywhere and was sold out. This made her Christmas.

Snuggle Blue Sparkle, 40-count (Pack of 4)
Snuggle Blue Sparkle, 40-count (Pack of 4)
Offered by sandkwholesale
Price: $4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Love snuggle, November 30, 2012
I actually purchased this on accident but love the idea that I didn't have to run to the store for fabric softener for a good while.

Maytex Collin Stretch 1-Piece Slipcover Sofa, Mocha
Maytex Collin Stretch 1-Piece Slipcover Sofa, Mocha
Price: $109.99
2 used & new from $109.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice for a few minutes or until someone sits on it, November 30, 2012
I purchased this to cover our sofa to protect it from dog hair. It works well for that and it does wash well. The only issue I have with it is that it untucks very easy and the fabric isn't really that thick. It's almost a year old and I have holes in it that I have had to sew closed.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I find difficult to use, November 30, 2012
I purchased this to make repairs to our sofa but I either don't know how to use a shaped needle or I was making things more difficult that they need to be. I just put it up in my sewing chest.

Wagan IN9738-5 12-Volt Heated Seat Cushion
Wagan IN9738-5 12-Volt Heated Seat Cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it!, November 30, 2012
I purchased this for my husband as an early anniversary gift. He works nights and a cold front was coming thru and his heater really doesn't put out that well. He said that it warms up really quickly and doesn't need to worry about putting his heater on in his truck.

ThinkFun Rush Hour
ThinkFun Rush Hour
Price: $17.49
73 used & new from $10.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like fun, November 30, 2012
This review is from: ThinkFun Rush Hour (Toy)
I purchased this for our son who loves to build things. I figured that he could use this to make up structures to go along with his angry birds game.

ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer,Deep Palm,XX-Large
ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer,Deep Palm,XX-Large
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabric feels so good, November 30, 2012
I purchased this for my husband as a Christmas gift. I took it out the packaging to feel the fabric. It feels so good. I just hope he likes it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4