Profile for Michael Horn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 160

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael Horn "mikie" RSS Feed (US Army Korea)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
2 EN-EL20 Rechargeable Batteries + Car / Home Charger + Battery Pouch for Nikon 1 AW1, 1 1J, 1 J2, 1 J3, 1 S1, COOLPIX A and Other Models

Day-Timer Flavia Monthly Desk-Size Planner Refill 2015, 5.5 x 8.5 Inch Page Size (09626)
Price: $9.48
4 used & new from $9.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my day timer at a good price. No matter intelligent my phone is - ..., December 28, 2014
Fits my day timer at a good price. No matter intelligent my phone is - I feel so much better with an analog paper calendar as a backup and enjoy the ability to flip pages to see multiple months as I see fit.

his printing is more colorful and 'arty' than I'm used having - but I'll certainly get used to it.

Purchased thru Amazon Prime and sent to South Korea through the Army Postal system in about one weeks time. Just a tad slower than previous US mainland delivery.

The Only Doo-Wop Collection You'll Ever Need [2 CD]
The Only Doo-Wop Collection You'll Ever Need [2 CD]
Price: $17.99
37 used & new from $13.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect road music, December 2, 2014
As a child of the 60's I've ripped this disk to my car's hard drive and better road music is hard to find. Displays come up on my car screen using the car's built in hard drive - as well as on my mini iPad. Good value, great sound - couldn't be happier.

Delivered using Amazon Prime overseas - fast, duty free and inexpensively ...

SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter
SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter
Offered by CTCStore
Price: $12.45
20 used & new from $5.36

5.0 out of 5 stars The right card for the right Dash Cam, December 2, 2014
The perfect card type to use with my dashboard cam. Fast, inexpensive and dependable. Delivered by Amazon Prime to my overseas APO quickly, duty free and inexpensively.

This card was purchased specifically for my Black Box G1W Dash Cam and the combo works as advertised.

Black Box G1W Original Dashboard Dash Cam - Full HD 1080P H.264 2.7" LCD Car DVR Camera Video Recorder with G-Sensor Night Vision Motion Detection WDR 140° Wide Angle 4X Zoom - NT96650 + AR0330
Offered by S mart Gizmos
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Manditory for driving overseas, December 2, 2014
Driving overseas in Korea - these cameras are almost mandatory - as the accident rate is the opposite of the driving skills of a majority of the population. Accidents here are investigated by both our Army military police as well as the Korean National Police. Korean drivers have them also - but pay a much higher price as well as national sales tax.

Amazon prime delivers my merchandise duty free, fast and dependably to my APO.

The camera system is easy to mount, works fairly well at night and gives me a feeling of security I'd not have without it.

Beware of which HD card you should use. I've read other reviews and had no trouble using the recommended type of HD Card suggested.

Lowepro Fastpack 250 Camera/Laptop Backpack
Lowepro Fastpack 250 Camera/Laptop Backpack
Price: $95.20
15 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera bags you like to use are often a matter of taste - ..., December 2, 2014
Camera bags you like to use are often a matter of taste - tradeoffs for, weight, space for equipment you carry, construction and cost always competing with each other. I'm able to squeeze a Canon 5D with a battery grip (barely) into the case, mounting an F/4 telephoto - along with 2 other L series lenses and a speedlight 580EXII in the upper compartment. A sleeve for my notebook PC and various pouches for requisite accessories fills the bag to the limit of my weight carrying ability - the construction of the shoulder straps allows relative comfort as compared to other bags I've tried.

Living and working overseas - Amazon Prime delivers fast, inexpensively duty free and dependably to my Korean APO

Manfrotto 680B Monopod Bundle With Manfrotto 234RC Top-Swivel 90 Degree Tilt Head with RC Plate (Was 3229)
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $124.98
2 used & new from $119.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for government work, December 2, 2014
The monopod bundle does dual use with both my Canon 5D and a lighter, smaller video/picture camera. The 'fast change' feature allows quick, hassle free mounts between cameras, both having the camera attachment plate.

The monopod is aluminum, not the lightest - but as a 'budget' item - good enough for the price as compared to carbon fiber pods costing much more.

Amazon prime got this to my Korean APO as fast and as inexpensively as expected.

Lexar Professional 800x 64GB VPG-20 CompactFlash Card (Up to 120MB/s Read) w/Free Image Rescue 5 Software LCF64GCRBNA800
Price: $73.80
26 used & new from $62.73

5.0 out of 5 stars A dependable and good value CF card for the photography I do, December 2, 2014
I needed more capacity and speed on my shoots with my Canon 5D - and this memory card delivers fast, dependable images I can count on. Captures rapid fire shots without breathing hard. A dependable and good value CF card for the photography I do.

Using Amazon prime - I got fast, duty free delivery to my APO in Korea. I depend on Amazon to deliver almost all my most needed merchandise while on contract overseas.

Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $49.95
23 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, December 2, 2014
Works like a charm. Recovering from a triple bypass - the effectiveness of my blood pressure meds were important until my weight loss lessened the need for my blood pressure meds.

Easy to use - and as accurate as anything the hospital has to use while waiting for the Cardiologist during my checkups.

Again - using Amazon Prime to my APO in Korea (I'm a contractor - retired Army) - the delivery is fast, cheap and duty free!

Transcend USB 3.0 Super Speed Multi-Card Reader for SD/SDHC/SDXC/MS/CF Cards (TS-RDF8K)
Price: $12.99
100 used & new from $8.37

5.0 out of 5 stars 0 capability quite nicely and photo editing is significantly faster using this new ..., December 2, 2014
As USB 3.0 speeds up connectivity - and my cameras take larger and larger pictures going to RAW format - it was time to upgrade my CF card reader to a higher speed. My HD memory cameras and videos also needed the speed and as always with Amazon - the price was right. Add in Amazon Prime shipping to my APO in Korea - and the delivery was fast, inexpensive and duty free.

The USB 3.0 connection works as advertised - and pictures from my Cannon 5D flow much, much faster into my computer than ever before. My 24 month old MSI laptop handles the 3.0 capability quite nicely and photo editing is significantly faster using this new Transcend Card Reader. It's small and light - takes up almost no space in my crammed camera bag. A no brainer for those who need faster transfer ...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16