Profile for Lorraine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lorraine "Rainie8" RSS Feed (Salem, OR,, United States)

Anker® 2200mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S2 T989 Hercules (T-Mobile), Skyrocket I727 (AT&T), Galaxy Nexus I515 (Verizon), Galaxy Nexus L700 (Sprint), Not for Galaxy S2 I9100, NOT NFC Capable [18-Month Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Customer Service, September 17, 2014
My Anker 2200mAh battery arrived quickly. Anker emailed me and asked if I was satisfied with the product I purchased. I informed them that it didn't seem to be holding a charge, so they emailed me back with instructions to calibrate the battery. They kept in constant touch as I went through the process, and informed me if the problem wasn't resolved, they would give me a full refund or replace the battery. Since the problem wasn't resolved by calibrating the battery, today I received an email they will be sending me a new battery and they will email me as soon as it is on it's way. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING. I'm sure the new battery will be just fine, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate doing business with a company that goes above and beyond to give customer satisfaction.

J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 10-Piece East Meets West Block Set
J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 10-Piece East Meets West Block Set
Offered by REALLYGREATDEALS4U
Price: $131.52
20 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars JA Henkels 10-Piece Knife Set, January 7, 2009
I purchased this knife set as a Christmas gift for my daughter, and she just loves it. She's pleased with how sharp they are and was absolutely tickled when she carved her rib roast nice and thin. My husband and I opened the package when it arrived and discovered the knives have a nice weight without being too heavy, are well balanced, and the handles are long enough that you can get a good, safe grip