Profile for Diannes Escano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diannes Escano "Dian" RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Americolor Gel Paste Food Color, Electric Green
Americolor Gel Paste Food Color, Electric Green
Price: $5.30
9 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake frosting came out perfect, March 21, 2015
Its the perfect color I was looking for! Used it for the top cake !!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Laila Ali LADR5603 Salon Ionic Dryer, Purple and Black
Laila Ali LADR5603 Salon Ionic Dryer, Purple and Black
Price: $39.99
12 used & new from $37.13

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok! I guess there are better., February 7, 2015
Well. I guess it does the job. It seems a bit flimsy as sometimes it would slide on the table while drying my hair, so I have to move it back close to my head. My other complaints are that it doesn't dry the back lower part of your hair. So when I'm done I have to dry it very well with my blower dryer. My other issue is that the high setting is TOO HOT!!! Way too much! I don't want my scalp burning. So I have to use the middle setting and stay for a longer time than expected. I wish it was better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful little things., November 30, 2014
Tiny little things but very powerful. I used them for placing metal spice tins on the fridge and it's able to hold them pretty well. I use 5 on each tin. Very impressed. See pics.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stack & Roll Cups
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stack & Roll Cups
Price: $10.29
50 used & new from $8.57

5.0 out of 5 stars ABA Therapist....Perfect Toy to teach so many things, July 25, 2014
As an ABA Therapist for young toddlers, I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY during my sessions. My baby clients LOVE IT. There soooo much you can do with it, besides putting them in number and color order. you can put the similar colors (blues) (greens) together and form a ball. You can put the happy little ball inside and make noises, you can also form the balls and put them into sizes (big-small). Just too many things you can teacher your child with this. They also seem very durable since my kids have thrown this toy up and down and they are still in perfect condition. =D

Mondaynoon Valentine's Gifts "Wish Stone " Swarovski Elements Austrian Crystal Jewelry Women's Necklace and Earrings Set (Gold)
Offered by Mondaynoon
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful and delicate, July 25, 2014
I bought this set for a friend of mine and as soon as I opened it I fell in love with it... ITS BEAUTIFUL and delicate. Quality seems great, it's not heavy at all and the color is just like the picture. It is actually better in person. Perfect gift, perfect prize. It comes very well packed and protected. Satisfied customer.

RUBAN™ 2 in 1 Hard Case Cover and Keyboard Cover for Macbook Air 11-inch 11.6" A1370 A1465 (MATTE Turquoise)
Offered by Laptop-Services
Price: $10.90
3 used & new from $8.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 28, 2014
Color is like the picture, it really protects my Mac Air. No problems at all putting it on. The keyboard cover does its job, however, when typing, it feels a bit uncomfortable, but nothing out of this world.

4 Pack: Active Basic Cami Tanks in Many Colors (Large, White/Black/Charcoal/Navy)
Offered by Kalon Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cami tanks, April 28, 2014
I really like these tanks. Colors are as the picture, quality seems great. I wore the navy blue two days ago and fit, feel and look great. Really have no complaints. I am a L and bought the L size, they fit great and a bit closed to your body.Very happy, planning to purchase the other colors.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2014 6:02 PM PST

Ollio Women's Winter Leopard Two-tone Ankle Band High Heel Shoe Pump (8 B(M) US, Dark Red)
Offered by Shoecafe24

4.0 out of 5 stars They Stink. But are very pretty., January 13, 2014
Sooooooooo, I got these over 1 week ago and wore the for church and they were Ok, to walk in. But be aware they do run very large. I wear an 8 and got an 8. lol. They are too big, however, I put a pair of insoles inside for heels and they fit OK. Get a size or half size smaller than you.

The colors are beautiful, just like the pictures. HOWEVER, this is my major complain: THEY STINK. They have such a strong smell like gasoline or I don't know what. It smells really horrible. I let the box open and took them out so they can get some air. After 4 days they got a BIT better. Not much. Wore them for church and was a bit paranoid because I was smelling the shoes every all over. My friends and family didn't notice and said they were ok. I had to spray some perfume over them before I wore them and see if that helped. I guess it did.

Maidenform Women's Comfort Devotion Embellished Extra Coverage Bra, Black/Body Beige,38B US
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $21.01
13 used & new from $15.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and perfect fit., November 20, 2013
I was a little scared to buy bras online, but I am happy I did. They fit perfectly, so LIGHT and SOFT, I can barely feel them.

Pancakes for Breakfast
Pancakes for Breakfast
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish the pics were bigger in the iPad. But great story, October 14, 2013
Cute and awesome story. I use the kindle version and I just wish the pics were bigger. Worth the prize.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4