Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Papa KyKy > Reviews

Browse

Papa KyKy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Papa KyKy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Xbox 360 60GB Hard Drive (Not compatible with Xbox 360 Slim)
Xbox 360 60GB Hard Drive (Not compatible with Xbox 360 Slim)
31 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Especially worth it if you have original xbox games., April 27, 2016
Drive works great! I am glad that it is a official Microsoft hard drive. This allows it to use original Xbox games for partial backwards compatibility. This was a drive for a second Xbox 360 that I got on sale used for $40. Well worth it, since my other Xbox 360 has 320g, and is filling up fast with all of the free Xbox live games. My other Xbox 360 is not an official Microsoft drive.

Vikings Season 3
Vikings Season 3
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic show! Just when I have thought that it ..., March 15, 2016
This review is from: Vikings Season 3 (Amazon Video)
A fantastic show! Just when I have thought that it peaked, it keeps getting better! It is so cool that the show is based on an actual real Viking.

Acer Chromebook, 11.6-Inch, CB3-111-C670 (Intel Celeron, 2GB, 16GB SSD, White)  **Discontinued by Manufacturer**
Acer Chromebook, 11.6-Inch, CB3-111-C670 (Intel Celeron, 2GB, 16GB SSD, White) **Discontinued by Manufacturer**
Offered by Computer Gear(No Tax everywhere)
Price: $179.99
126 used & new from $125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpassed my expectations in every way, September 10, 2015
I've been looking at getting a Chromebook for about a year or so. It succeeds in replacing my Windows PC as my primary computer for so many reasons:

1. Extremely fast boot up from complete shutdown (about 7-8 seconds)
2. No OS update hassles (or mandatory restarts due to updates)
3. Great battery life (average 8-9 hours).
4. Good performance (Performs as well as my Windows computer for web browsing).
5. Aesthetically pleasing.
6. Great at HD video with a crisp anti-glare screen.

The thing that surprised me the most though, was the fact that I was able to do about 90% of the things that I do on my Windows PC (including using Microsoft software programs online).
The biggest thing that I do on my PC that I couldn't do on my Chromebook, is burn or play cd's or dvd's. I did also have a slight issue with the system freezing up briefly on occasion (one time was during a very low battery).
The built in microphone also works much better than the one on my Windows PC. Well done Acer!

The Kybalion A Study of The Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece
The Kybalion A Study of The Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for graduates of The Secret, February 22, 2015
This book talks about the law of attraction in the context of many other laws. It opened my eyes even further to the various laws operating in the universe. A fascinating look into ancient wisdom that holds up to the test of time, if you are willing to have an open mind.

NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition (EX2700)
NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition (EX2700)
Price: $32.99
64 used & new from $18.60

4.0 out of 5 stars It definitely works better than the router works by itself, February 18, 2015
It definitely works better than the router works by itself. I had to put the Wi-fi router in an obscure part of the house due to it being needed for business purposes. Without the extender, the Wi-Fi around the house was very unreliable, especially when the door was closed in the room that the router was in. Now the internet is mostly reliable when it is connected. It still occasionally would have the signal disappear. I found that every once in a while I would need to disconnect and reconnect to the extended network, and it then works great. It is just a little annoying that I have to do that, but at least the connection is much stronger. Setup was incredibly easy, and took about 5 minutes. Definitely worth the price that I paid for it.

Mega Bloks Barbie Luxe Camper
Mega Bloks Barbie Luxe Camper
Offered by Toy Vendor UK - usually delivered in 7-10 days
Price: $21.99
15 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My 6 1/2 yr old daughter loved putting together and now playing with this Mega Bloks ..., July 30, 2014
My 6 1/2 yr old daughter loved putting together and now playing with this Mega Bloks camper set. Only reason I rated 4 instead of 5 stars is there were 4 key bloks missing, however, I notified online customer service at Mega Bloks and they quickly sent the missing pieces. Hour of fun!!

JacobsParts 320GB Hard Drive HDD for Xbox 360 - Highest Capacity
JacobsParts 320GB Hard Drive HDD for Xbox 360 - Highest Capacity
Offered by Howay
Price: $43.80
18 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, with a few caveats..., July 9, 2014
I purchased this item to replace my much smaller 60GB hard drive that came with my Xbox 360. Having the bigger hard drive has allowed me to download all of the new free games that Microsoft has included with my Xbox Live Gold subscription. For the most part, the drive works great, but I did have a few issues (one of which has been resolved). I did expect some issues, since I knew that the drive was not an official Microsoft Drive (Which are much harder to find, especially in this size). None of them were deal breakers though, as the overall benefit of having much more space outweighs all other minor problems.

1. Cannot get Backwards Compatibility of Original Xbox games to work. I expected this, reading the reviews of the product, and knowing that unofficial Hard drives would not work with Backwards compatibility. I am o.k with this though, since I plan on replacing my broken Original Xbox with another one, to get FULL compatibility with my old Xbox games (but I digress.) I attempted to format the drive for the backwards compatibility, and it did not work.

2. Sometimes it makes loud noises. Occasionally, the disk drive makes a loud whirring sound. It eventually goes away. I am not sure if this is also due to the fact that my Xbox 360 is about 6 years old, but I didn't have any loud sounds coming from my Xbox prior to the Hard drive upgrade.

3. At first, I had to always log into Xbox live every time that I changed activities. I still have this issue occasionally, but It was greatly reduced after I learned that I needed to download my Xbox live profile to my new Hard drive.

The actual process of transferring my old data to the new hard drive was painless, as it took about 40 minutes (with my separately purchased data transfer cable).

Batman: The Animated Series: The Complete Third Volume
Batman: The Animated Series: The Complete Third Volume
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great show, February 21, 2014
This one is not just for kids, it has a darker side. It doesn't seem that dated either, even though it is 20 years old.

Pillow Pets Dream Lite Hello Kitty Plush
Pillow Pets Dream Lite Hello Kitty Plush
Offered by American Premium Store
Price: $14.78
44 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and super soft, January 7, 2014
My 6 year old had seen the dream lites and asked for one for Christmas. We hadn't seen the Hello Kitty version in the stores, and when I saw it online, I knew this Hello Kitty loving girl would enjoy it. She's slept with it on every night since.

Case Logic CDE-72 72 Capacity Heavy Duty CD Wallet (Blue)
Case Logic CDE-72 72 Capacity Heavy Duty CD Wallet (Blue)
Price: $13.41
18 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great size and quality, January 7, 2014
this was a gift for my husband. he had asked for a holder to organize his game discs and was thrilled by this case. outside cover is sturdy and attractive and individual holders are made to hold discs perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2