Profile for Kelsey's momma > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelsey's momma RSS Feed

Mega Bloks Barbie Luxe Camper
Mega Bloks Barbie Luxe Camper
Offered by ETEB STORE
Price: $45.00
29 used & new from $37.89

4.0 out of 5 stars My 6 1/2 yr old daughter loved putting together and now playing with this Mega Bloks ..., July 30, 2014
My 6 1/2 yr old daughter loved putting together and now playing with this Mega Bloks camper set. Only reason I rated 4 instead of 5 stars is there were 4 key bloks missing, however, I notified online customer service at Mega Bloks and they quickly sent the missing pieces. Hour of fun!!

JacobsParts 320GB Hard Drive HDD for Xbox 360 - Highest Capacity
JacobsParts 320GB Hard Drive HDD for Xbox 360 - Highest Capacity
Offered by Better quality
Price: $52.99
37 used & new from $44.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, with a few caveats..., July 9, 2014
I purchased this item to replace my much smaller 60GB hard drive that came with my Xbox 360. Having the bigger hard drive has allowed me to download all of the new free games that Microsoft has included with my Xbox Live Gold subscription. For the most part, the drive works great, but I did have a few issues (one of which has been resolved). I did expect some issues, since I knew that the drive was not an official Microsoft Drive (Which are much harder to find, especially in this size). None of them were deal breakers though, as the overall benefit of having much more space outweighs all other minor problems.

1. Cannot get Backwards Compatibility of Original Xbox games to work. I expected this, reading the reviews of the product, and knowing that unofficial Hard drives would not work with Backwards compatibility. I am o.k with this though, since I plan on replacing my broken Original Xbox with another one, to get FULL compatibility with my old Xbox games (but I digress.) I attempted to format the drive for the backwards compatibility, and it did not work.

2. Sometimes it makes loud noises. Occasionally, the disk drive makes a loud whirring sound. It eventually goes away. I am not sure if this is also due to the fact that my Xbox 360 is about 6 years old, but I didn't have any loud sounds coming from my Xbox prior to the Hard drive upgrade.

3. At first, I had to always log into Xbox live every time that I changed activities. I still have this issue occasionally, but It was greatly reduced after I learned that I needed to download my Xbox live profile to my new Hard drive.

The actual process of transferring my old data to the new hard drive was painless, as it took about 40 minutes (with my separately purchased data transfer cable).

Batman: The Animated Series: The Complete Third Volume
Batman: The Animated Series: The Complete Third Volume
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great show, February 21, 2014
This one is not just for kids, it has a darker side. It doesn't seem that dated either, even though it is 20 years old.

Pillow Pets Dream Lite Hello Kitty
Pillow Pets Dream Lite Hello Kitty
Offered by What America Buys
Price: $28.70
21 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and super soft, January 7, 2014
My 6 year old had seen the dream lites and asked for one for Christmas. We hadn't seen the Hello Kitty version in the stores, and when I saw it online, I knew this Hello Kitty loving girl would enjoy it. She's slept with it on every night since.

Case Logic CDE-72 72 Capacity Heavy Duty CD Wallet (Blue)
Case Logic CDE-72 72 Capacity Heavy Duty CD Wallet (Blue)
Price: $15.24
26 used & new from $10.47

5.0 out of 5 stars great size and quality, January 7, 2014
this was a gift for my husband. he had asked for a holder to organize his game discs and was thrilled by this case. outside cover is sturdy and attractive and individual holders are made to hold discs perfectly.

Reed & Barton Canter Place 67-piece Flatware Set
Reed & Barton Canter Place 67-piece Flatware Set
Offered by Repertoire
Price: $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great addition to our existing set, January 7, 2014
quality is top rated and expected with Reed and Barton. We love the size of this flatware, not too big to fit in one's mouth but large enough.

Nikki and Deja
Nikki and Deja
by Karen English
Price: $5.99
62 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful early chapter book with "real" girls., September 19, 2013
This review is from: Nikki and Deja (Paperback)
While looking at books for my newly chapter book reading daughter, I was pleased to find the Nikki & Deja books. Better yet, my daughter loved the characters and story line.

GoGo Kidz Travelmate
GoGo Kidz Travelmate
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $76.31
4 used & new from $76.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Best choice EVER, September 15, 2010
When faced with traveling across country with an active 2 year old, without any other adults along, including a layover, I knew I needed to be prepared. The GoGo Kidz Travelmate worked as well, OR BETTER, than advertised. Other than when we went through security (which was pretty smoothe), I never had to take my daughter out of her car seat throughout the entire trip (unless we wanted to). In 3 of 4 of the planes we boarded, I was even able to wheel her right down the aisle, lift her up in the seat, and strap her in WITH the Travelmate still attached. The 4th plane's aisle was too narrow to accomodate the car seat, but with a little help from a flight attendent, we were still able to use it in the seat. People stopped me several times in all 4 airports we were in to comment on her "stroller/car seat" and several travelling moms expressed a wish they'd known about it!
It was very, very easy to strap the Travelmate to our existing car seat yet extremely secure. The wheels were the perfect size and very smooth to navigate. I originally felt it was a bit pricey, but after using it, I have no hesitation recommending it and would buy another if needed!