ARRAY(0xa923a198)

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelsey's momma RSS Feed

Batman: The Animated Series: The Complete Third Volume
Batman: The Animated Series: The Complete Third Volume
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great show, February 21, 2014
This one is not just for kids, it has a darker side. It doesn't seem that dated either, even though it is 20 years old.

Dream Lites Pillow Pet Hello Kitty 11" DLKITTY-MC4
Dream Lites Pillow Pet Hello Kitty 11" DLKITTY-MC4
Offered by Global Supplies
Price: $22.89
55 used & new from $17.72

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and super soft, January 7, 2014
My 6 year old had seen the dream lites and asked for one for Christmas. We hadn't seen the Hello Kitty version in the stores, and when I saw it online, I knew this Hello Kitty loving girl would enjoy it. She's slept with it on every night since.

Case Logic CDE-72 72 Capacity Heavy Duty CD Wallet (Blue)
Case Logic CDE-72 72 Capacity Heavy Duty CD Wallet (Blue)
Price: $11.49
25 used & new from $10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars great size and quality, January 7, 2014
this was a gift for my husband. he had asked for a holder to organize his game discs and was thrilled by this case. outside cover is sturdy and attractive and individual holders are made to hold discs perfectly.

Reed & Barton Canter Place 67-piece Flatware Set
Reed & Barton Canter Place 67-piece Flatware Set
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $136.60
7 used & new from $136.60

5.0 out of 5 stars great addition to our existing set, January 7, 2014
quality is top rated and expected with Reed and Barton. We love the size of this flatware, not too big to fit in one's mouth but large enough.

Nikki and Deja (Nikki & Deja)
Nikki and Deja (Nikki & Deja)
by Karen English
Price: $4.49
86 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful early chapter book with "real" girls., September 19, 2013
While looking at books for my newly chapter book reading daughter, I was pleased to find the Nikki & Deja books. Better yet, my daughter loved the characters and story line.

GoGo Kidz Travelmate
GoGo Kidz Travelmate
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $76.31
4 used & new from $76.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Best choice EVER, September 15, 2010
When faced with traveling across country with an active 2 year old, without any other adults along, including a layover, I knew I needed to be prepared. The GoGo Kidz Travelmate worked as well, OR BETTER, than advertised. Other than when we went through security (which was pretty smoothe), I never had to take my daughter out of her car seat throughout the entire trip (unless we wanted to). In 3 of 4 of the planes we boarded, I was even able to wheel her right down the aisle, lift her up in the seat, and strap her in WITH the Travelmate still attached. The 4th plane's aisle was too narrow to accomodate the car seat, but with a little help from a flight attendent, we were still able to use it in the seat. People stopped me several times in all 4 airports we were in to comment on her "stroller/car seat" and several travelling moms expressed a wish they'd known about it!
It was very, very easy to strap the Travelmate to our existing car seat yet extremely secure. The wheels were the perfect size and very smooth to navigate. I originally felt it was a bit pricey, but after using it, I have no hesitation recommending it and would buy another if needed!