Profile for Roxi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roxi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DIY Homemade Mask Bowl Spoons Brush Appliances Set Pink
DIY Homemade Mask Bowl Spoons Brush Appliances Set Pink
Offered by 19beauty
Price: $2.20
38 used & new from $1.17

1.0 out of 5 stars dislike & very small, February 20, 2014
Very, very, very small, looks like something that belongs in a dollhouse or something a child would play with, with their dolls.

Klogs Womens Carolina Clog Black Smooth Size 10
Klogs Womens Carolina Clog Black Smooth Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Klogs/Runs Big, January 19, 2014
Great shoe and I love them so much, I bought another color. They are extremely comfortable, but they run a little big, I would suggest going down 1/2 a size - if not you will be sending them back for a smaller size!

Brinkmann Pet Deluxe Pet Steps - 3 Step
Brinkmann Pet Deluxe Pet Steps - 3 Step
Offered by Sunshine Shop
Price: $74.97
2 used & new from $69.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, January 19, 2014
The steps are sturdy and durable, but I have a Bulldog and the steps are more for a small dog or a toy dog. I have to return due to the width of the steps.

Scar Away Scar Repair Gel with Patented Kelo-cote Technology, 20 grams
Scar Away Scar Repair Gel with Patented Kelo-cote Technology, 20 grams
Price: $34.99
8 used & new from $33.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, January 19, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product - it does exactly what it says it does! My keloid is disappearing and the scar is less visible. I have been using along with other products after my knee surgery - but used this product the longest and reordering for my next knee surgery.

ScarAway Silicone Gel Scar Treatment, Scar Diminishing Serum with Massaging Applicator, 0.2-Ounce
Price: $19.04
13 used & new from $13.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Seeing postive results, January 19, 2014
This product does exactly what it says it does - had knee surgery and I have a huge scar straight down the center of my leg, which developed into a Keloid. The Keloid is almost gone and my scar is disappearing very nicely. I will be buying additional for my next knee surgery coming up next month.

Lipogaine for Women: Minoxidil Enhanced with Biotin and Vitamin for Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment Professionally Formulated Extra Strength Version
Offered by LipoGaine
Price: $20.00
3 used & new from $20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars No results, January 19, 2014
I have been using for the past month 1/2 and I don't see any results at all - i would not recommending buying this product, It might work on another ethic group of people, not for Blacks.

MPERO Collection 5 Pack of Clear Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy S4 / S IV
MPERO Collection 5 Pack of Clear Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy S4 / S IV
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $0.99
13 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but not love it, December 20, 2013
I would give this five stars, but I can't seem to get the air bubbles out! Plus some of the tape sticks where the tab is suppose to come off! But it will do! Not the sellers fault, just a product issue!

Fisher-Price Portable Rocker, Newborn-to-Toddler
Fisher-Price Portable Rocker, Newborn-to-Toddler
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought as a gift, December 20, 2013
I bought as a gift and put it together before the shower! It's perfect for any baby and will last for years - or at least until the baby reaches 2 or 3 years old.

The Master Book of Candle Burning: How to Burn Candles for Every Purpose
The Master Book of Candle Burning: How to Burn Candles for Every Purpose
by Original Publications Spiritual Books & Supplies
23 used & new from $10.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time, December 20, 2013
Love this book and it arrived on time - I have no complaints. I has some good information, but I have another candle burning book that is a bit more detailed then this book. But the more the merry...

Nasara QuickStrips-10" Precut Edema Strips - Beige - Pack of 15 Kinesiology Tape Edema Strips
Offered by Theratape
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for knees, December 20, 2013
I recently had knee replacement surgery and this tape is excellent for assisting in my healing process. It stays on for several days, but by the third day, it starts looking messy - I just wrap with an ace bandage to keep it on, especially through the night.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4